Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Really? Cool. What?! I couldn't live without coffee! That new quote has me a little worried, she would post a suspenseful quote knowing we can allready barely stand the wait. gonk
Yeah..I'm more of a tea person, but coffee keeps me awake..and I'm going to need it. =p I know... it was like a spoiler quote. but i think maybe it has a misinterpreted meaning..because she did mention that she has a twisted sense of humor...hm.
I hope it's not that big of a deal then....oh I love tea too....especially green...now I'm thirsty, xD
Me too. I want tea. But I'm too lazy to go and make myself some...ahh. xP

Er we have none! stressed I find myself with a lazy problem quite often... sweatdrop
me too. and i find it kind of funny how tiring being lazy can actually be. haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 am
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Really? Cool. What?! I couldn't live without coffee! That new quote has me a little worried, she would post a suspenseful quote knowing we can allready barely stand the wait. gonk
Yeah..I'm more of a tea person, but coffee keeps me awake..and I'm going to need it. =p I know... it was like a spoiler quote. but i think maybe it has a misinterpreted meaning..because she did mention that she has a twisted sense of humor...hm.
I hope it's not that big of a deal then....oh I love tea too....especially green...now I'm thirsty, xD

Er we have none! stressed I find myself with a lazy problem quite often... sweatdrop
me too. and i find it kind of funny how tiring being lazy can actually be. haha.
That is very true. What the world doesn't get is it's actually very hard work being lazy, we have to work for it and make it perfect! Being this lazy takes time!  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:41 am
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

That is very true. What the world doesn't get is it's actually very hard work being lazy, we have to work for it and make it perfect! Being this lazy takes time!
Time & energy. Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 am
yeah yeah we all know their is going to be drama  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 am
Quote:
Quote #16:
Rosalie: “I'd like to beat you dead.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 am
Ok seriously I have no clue!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 pm
i have no clue on that one, i wonder what it means  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:26 am
i don't either but the big spoiler stephenie revealed is good but not like really big its great news for team edward and bad news for team jacob  

Princess Candy Apple

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm
Quote:
Quote #17:
Jasper: “I can’t understand. I can’t bear this.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 pm
I am giving up on guessing and just waiting another 3 days!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:38 pm
User Image

▼~▼~▼~▼~▼~▼~▼

User Image4 more days!User Image

▼~▼~▼~▼~▼~▼~▼

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 pm
Quote:
Quote #18:
Seth: “You’ll hurt her. Let her go."

Jellycones

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:40 pm
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #18:

I think this quote means...Jacob came back and since Seth is going to the wedding, Jacob is probably coming up with a plan to go and stop her from getting married...and Seth told him that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:40 pm
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #18:

I think this quote means...Jacob came back and since Seth is going to the wedding, Jacob is probably coming up with a plan to go and stop her from getting married...and Seth told him that.

thats what i thought and his plan might have had something to do with kidnapping Bella. [maybe not] biggrin  

Princess Candy Apple

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 pm
Princess Candy Apple
Jellycones
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #18:

thats what i thought and his plan might have had something to do with kidnapping Bella. [maybe not] biggrin
Lol, that'd be kind of funny, actually!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces