Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 pm
Maybe I can get away from her, pretend I didn't hear... He thought, but instinctively stopped and turned around. "Hey Riley, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Erin walked quietly through the halls with her eyes to the ground, as she usually did. Her black hair hung down and she brushed on of the brightly colored locks behind her ear, sighing. She really didn't want to go to her P.E. class. She hated it. She couldn't run or do anything else atletic for that matter.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:17 pm
Karin walked with Fenrick on the way to French. "So, do you know any roles you want to try out for? In Wicked or Hairspray?" she asked, interested. "I know I'll probably get Motormouth Maybelle even though I'd rather be Li'l Inez. Of course, that's for Hairspray. I don't know what I'll be for Wicked. To be honest, I don't know that much about it," she admitted.

"So have you done anything for the dance? Has anything cleared up?" she asked eagerly, taking a place beside him as they walked down the hall.

Marty made his way down to the locker rooms. He had Phys Ed right next, and he needed to be on time to this one class or the locker rooms would be locked. He bolted past Erin as he rushed into the locker room, practically knocking her over, but not realizing who it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Erin made her way into the locker room, grumbling about gym all the while. She rubbed her shoulder where a kid that looked a lot like Marty had rushed past her. She put on her gym clothes and walked out to the gym silently, wishing that she was there. She sat down on the bleachers and waited for the rest of the class to come out.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Marty kicked open the door to the gymnasium and schmoozed over to the bleachers, taking his sweet time. He took a place in front of Erin without realizing it, and was facing the bleachers opposite them. Then a bevy of girls came over and sat next to him. He immediately began flirting lightly in his own way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:53 pm
"Unfortunately not yet." He replied. "Where are you headed?" Sanin asked, wondering if he was stuck with her for the next class period.  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm
"I'm going to - ugh! - chemistry. I can't stand it, " she complained. "And you?" she asked in a cheery voice. She didn't really care, she just wanted to talk with him for a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:59 pm
"I was thinking of trying for the Wizard... or maybe Dr.Dillamond. You for Wicked... hmm... Maybe... Nessarose? I think you'd be good as her."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:41 pm
"Nessarose? Who's that?" Karin asked, curious to know the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:25 pm
Erin stared at the back of Marty's head. How typical, she thought, the first thing the jock does is sit down to woo the ladies. She shook her head. Her thoughts were interrupted by an overly peppy voice attempted to break her eardrums. "Heeeeeeey, girl!!"

Erin looked next to her and saw her best friend Tanner smiling directly at her. "Why must you always be so peppy?" She asked.

"Because! What else is your favorite gay boyfriend for?"

Erin looked unamused. "Your happiness depresses me," she said dully, trying to hold back a grin. It didn't take long for her pearly whites to flash as she grabbed his head and ruffled his hair.

"Oh meh God!" He screached, "Not the hair! Please don't touch the hair!"

New bio!
Name: Tanner Keal
Year: Sophmore
About him: Tanner is an overly happy kid. Nothing seems to get him down... unless that sweatshirt doesn't come in a color that compliments his skin tone. He's openly gay, and doesn't care what people think of it. He's nice to everyone he meets, especially his best friend, Erin.
Appearance: Tanner
Like Erin, he tends to wear skinny jeans a lot. He also has on odd love of girl's screened tees.

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:48 pm
"Nessarose is Elphaba's sister. Don't worry, she doesn't have green skin. Her character is innocent, nice, caring, a bit sympathetic towards Elphaba. She is supposed to be the wicked witch of the east."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 pm
User ImageAt the mention of hair in the back of his consciousness, Marty instantly, and unconsciously, checked to make sure his hair was still looking great. While he had his hands up, he decided to flex his biceps just for kicks. "What do you think?" he asked the girls. "Are they big enough?"  

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm
User Image"And you think I'd be a good Wicked Witch of the East?" Karin asked Fenrick, raising an eyebrow in mock suspicion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Erin laughed inwardly before speaking. "You think those little twigs you call arms have muscles? Please, even little Tan-Tan here has bigger muscles." She smirked, but "little Tan-Tan" was clearly confused.

"Whadduya mean, sweetie?" He leaned closer to her, "With arms like that, I'd ask that piece of man candy out in a heartbeat."

Erin just rolled her eyes. Great, she thought, even the men are after this guy.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm
User ImageErin's attempted insult just ended up improving Marty's self esteem. "Erin," he said, looking towards her over his bulging bicep, "you can't deny the obvious. It's impossible to not see these guns."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff