Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 pm
"Really? How long?" Nick smiled, kissing her cheek. He moved his hands away from her back. "Huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:55 pm
"Call me old fashion, but, marriage." She shrugged but somehow couldn't meet his eyes. "It's what my parents taught me. And it's what they would have wanted."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:06 pm
"I knew you would say that so....." Nick reached over to grab what was in the smaller bag. He pulled out a small box. "Lizzy........Would you marry me?" Nick smiled, opening the box to reveal a golden ring encrusted with diamond.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Lizzy gasped. She could feel the plane slowly descend. Even as the plane landed she still hadn't answered him. Something in the background caught her eye. She jumped out of the pool and grabbed a bikini top that wasn't hers. Right next to it was a pair of female underwear. She grabbed them both and turned around. "Fixed this place up before you bought me? Huh? Well did you happen to try it out with somebody!" She threw the clothes at him and grabbed her own.

"How could I be so stupid? You move quickly and you like to practice." She put on her own clothes and stormed off the plane. She began to walk on the beach. Lizzy didn't even stop to look at the beautiful scenery. "Of course he's had practice. He's rich for crying out loud!" She shouted to herself. Hot tears began to run down her cheek. Lizzy could hear the sound of her heart breaking.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:24 pm
((wow. that was sudden. shocking.))

Nick looked at the top. "How did that get there...." he said looking at it. "I dont get it...I just bought the hot tub....." Nick said sighing. "Lizzy...." Nick chased after her. "I dont know who's that is! Lizzy!" Nick looked at her. "Lizzy!" Nick said, slumping down in the sand. A tear slid down his cheek. He was a truthfull man. On top of that, Lizzy was his first girlfriend  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm
(I thought it would be some good drama. wink )
Lizzy stopped and began pacing. The sand turned to glass as her feet began to burn with fury. Her hands clenched into fists and lit on fire. "I'll roast him. I'll BBQ him and send his body back to his parents. How could he do this to me? Telling me he loved me. AND THEN PROPOSING!!!!!" She shouted to the heavens. Lizzy created a fire ball and threw it into the water so as not to burn the island down.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 pm
Nick sighed he approached her from behind. "Hey...." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Lizzy turned around. Anger and tears filled her eyes. She couldn't help it. Just the sight of him made her ache for his touch. Her feet and hands began to cool and the fire that glowed on her body distinguished. "How many were there before me, Nick?" She asked as the tears ran down her cheeks. "How many? Dozens? And when you bought me did you want something different?" She asked. "Did you want to see if the sex was better?!" Lizzy turned around and collapsed to the ground. She wrapped her arms around her waist in hopes her body wouldn't shatter like her heart.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:21 pm
"Lizzy....thers been no one without before...I dont even know whos that is....Lizzy.... I love you." he said sincerely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:25 pm
Lizzy sat on the ground and didn't look at him. She didn't want to meet his gaze. "Then how did they get there?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:28 pm
"To tell the truth, I have no idea." he looked at her fiery fists and the glass underneath her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Lizzy sighed and distinguished her hands. She hugged her knees and said nothing. How could she be sure he was telling the truth? Lizzy watched as the sun went down. The cold air gave her chills as she started to shiver. Lizzy didn't care though. For her, there was no reason to live. After what he did to her, pneumonia seemed like paradise. Being sick might take her mind off of the pain in her chest.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 pm
Nick approached her. He threw his shirt over her and sat beside her, sighing. "Lizzy....I love you." Nick said moving closer to her. "Belive me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 pm
She looked into his eyes and saw everything. "I love you too." She sighed and kissed him. Lizzy pulled away as a thought occurred to her. "I bet it was your mother." She glared in the distance. "Of course. What didn't I think of it before?" She asked herself. "I'm sorry."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:48 pm
"You dont have to be. I would have freaked out too." Nick sighed. Lizzy.....so...." he held up the ring again, a bit unsure this time.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff