Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 pm
Moves across the room to the tap, turning the handle and beginning to fill up her bottle, avoiding eye contact. Though this man seemed very nice, she hoped she did not have him as a teacher, she was so embarrassed. Her face felt flushed. Turning the handle tightly to the right she replaced the lid of her bottle and moved back towards the doorway. "Thank you." She said quietly, reaching again for the knob of the door.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:50 pm
.......................... *feels offended... sneaks behind the girl and does what happened in the grudge*  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm
{[ I'm sorry Lena, I didn't realize you were talking to me until you left. I didn't mean to offend you. > ~ < And..I've never seen the grudge, so I don't know what you've done... ]}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm
which is good... because if you knew that would have been really bad.... *Scribbles on board* "Hello"  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Lance continued sipping his cup of tea. As he tilted his head back finishing the cup off with a loud gulp. He wiped his mouth off with his right hand. Setting the cup down on the table. He sat there sort of lazily as he looked forward at a clock. It was getting a bit late and he would have to find some place to sleep for the night. With a vacant expression on his face. He rolled his right shoulder a bit. It still felt a bit odd only his shoulder was no longer bugging him. A sort of alarm went off in his mind. As he saw some odd looking student come up behind another one. He'd never seen The Grudge so it just looked. Like a person that wasn't entirely right in the head to him. Or just a random friend that was sneaking up on a friend to scare them. He rolled his eyes at the second thought. As he stood up walking over to a garbage can to dispose of the cup he had in his hand. Tossing it quickly into the nearby garbage can. He rolled his right shoulder yet again. As he headed toward to leave this room. He wondered if there were teachers dorm rooms. Or if he would have to share one with one of the students. He'd read that there were teacher dorm rooms in this school. But that fact had currently escaped his conscious mind slipping into his subconscious. And because he was slightly tired. For some reason his brain didn't find the information important enough to reveal itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm
the demon is angered.... someone not right in the head? hehehehehehehehe...... prepare...... to..... idk sweatdrop i dont think killing is appropriate is it....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 pm
Lance found it a tad odd. That this person had commented on a thought he'd had. He was used to people commenting to speech because this was normal. But a thought was something that most people couldn't here. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of this one. Hopefully his students would be shy like that one other girl that had come in here looking for water. He'd sort of painted a picture of several uptight students. That were here in the search of knowledge and nothing else. He wasn't entirely sure if this was the case. He hadn't seen anything to change this view of the students. Though that one scared him just a little bit. To the point where he thought about locking the teachers lounge door. Instead of making his way to the teachers dormitories. Which he'd just remembered where located somewhere in this school.
(My character is rather quite. Everything in this post is either spoken in his head or narration).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 am
::kino blinks::
what...what...why am I here?
::kino looks around to realize he was in bed::
I had remembered...that girl!
::kino sat up in bed and looked around to find the bed next to his occupied::
so my room mate finally came in....I'm glad he didn't see me
::kino lays back down::
I'll..find...her.....in....the....morn..in..
::kino blacks out and falls into a deep slumber::

- - - - -

[Apologies, I left the computer and went on a walk with my friend kimberly and we ended up walking till 5 a.m. so *laughs* my bad xD]  

Dameon the -V-

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:25 am
User Image
Ahhh
:: I stretch and get out of bed::
Morining already? Barely got any sleep. Maybe i'll go for a morning flight.
::My wings grow out of my back and i'm ready to take some flight::
Make sure i get back to breakfast by 8
::Jumps out of window as wings spread out like an eagle and the angel takes flight::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am
User Image
::Fly back into window::
Ahh that was a nice morining flight, time for breakfast.
::As thw ings returned to my back i headed across to the same lunch room i discovered yesterday. A delicious smell flowed out of the building, like cinnamon buns fresh out of the oven which was exactly what it was.
Served bacon and eggs and a nice cold glass of milk, filled to the top and was gone in two seconds with a milk moustace left behind.
The cinnamon filled you mouth with warmth and comfort and as i ate i wondered what new friends i would meet. People like me.
I already have two, Yuki and Bri, but i have yet to recive a roommate.
And with two friends i realized i needed to make new friends so for free period that was what i was going to do. And by this time it was already 8:30 And Class would start soon.
I collected my trash and tossed it into the trash::
Thanks for the delicious meal!
::I shouted, the warmth still in my stomach.
*Your welcome!*
Which was only a muffle as i ran back to my dorm to get my books and sword, for that was my first class::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

master of 7000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 am
*Jake jumped out of bed in the morning* What classes do I have today? Hahaha Basic Training not Advanced Basic and Math dang it also my least favorite English. Im gonna go get something to eat. *walks into the lounge and takes out a fruit salad.

------------------------------
{[He take both BT and AT razz and he didn't go to the lunch room cause he wants to know more people before he eats with them razz ]}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 am
hey goose!
::I run to catch up with him::
I was wondering if you could help me find my dorm, no one else seems to be around.  

bslacrosse98

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:55 am
User Image
::Turns around::
Oh hey Bri i see you came, um i think the girls dorm is across from the guys dorm so i think its that way
:: points toward the west::
See ya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 am
um okay thank u
:: i walked away toward the dorm.
Though having only one friend ive known i think this will be a good school, i though as i ended up at the entrance to the dorm::  

bslacrosse98

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces