Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:32 am
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
*walks in causing all cameras in his room to go offline* what did i say about the cameras eric?...did you ask to put cameras in the bath house? * begins to unsheathe his sword*

I remember you saying. it's okay to have them. Just not in people's rooms. It's the whole. Privacy thing.
... stare well not the bath house either, either you remove them or you lose money with me destroying them... your choice
You should of been more specific. stare I'll get rid of them. At least I got good footage of Mac. ninja It's not like it's indecent. I mean they wear towels. Nothing I couldn't see if I wasn't there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:42 am
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
*walks in causing all cameras in his room to go offline* what did i say about the cameras eric?...did you ask to put cameras in the bath house? * begins to unsheathe his sword*

I remember you saying. it's okay to have them. Just not in people's rooms. It's the whole. Privacy thing.
... stare well not the bath house either, either you remove them or you lose money with me destroying them... your choice
You should of been more specific. stare I'll get rid of them. At least I got good footage of Mac. ninja It's not like it's indecent. I mean they wear towels. Nothing I couldn't see if I wasn't there. sweatdrop

*walks up to Eric, grinning* You know, Eric...*Scoots really close to him, her nose to his* If you wanted to see me like that...*Runs her hands up his chest* ...all you had to do was ask.... *Flutters her lashes at you and licks her lips*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

silent_eric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:00 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*walks up to Eric, grinning* You know, Eric...*Scoots really close to him, her nose to his* If you wanted to see me like that...*Runs her hands up his chest* ...all you had to do was ask.... *Flutters her lashes at you and licks her lips*

*His eyes widened but he didn't move* N-no...... that's not it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:05 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*Presses her body against yours and nuzzles youe neck* You sure you don't want to see...*Her hot breath is on your neck. She presses her knee between your thighs*  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

silent_eric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:10 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*Presses her body against yours and nuzzles youe neck* You sure you don't want to see...*Her hot breath is on your neck. She presses her knee between your thighs*

*He flushes and looks away* Maybe...... but the camera's are for research. In natural habitats. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:11 pm
*a cheering crowd*

Weet-wooo! 4laugh  

ZimmyChild

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:20 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*He flushes and looks away* Maybe...... but the camera's are for research. In natural habitats. whee
*Grabs your chin and turns you back, her soft lips not even inches from your mouth. Her red eyes glow faintly* Eric...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:28 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Grabs your chin and turns you back, her soft lips not even inches from your mouth. Her red eyes glow faintly* Eric...

*He looks into your eyes* W-what?  

silent_eric

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:32 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Her voice is like a whisper* Is that all you want? To study me from a far...when I am so near now.... *You smell her vanilla perfume, you feel the heat comming from her body rubbing against yours, you feel her hand on your stomach now...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:38 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Her voice is like a whisper* Is that all you want? To study me from a far...when I am so near now.... *You smell her vanilla perfume, you feel the heat comming from her body rubbing against yours, you feel her hand on your stomach now...*

*He flushed and tried to look away again* But what about Azreal?  

silent_eric

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:46 pm
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*She grins and presses her lips to yours softly, sending a shiver down your spine. Without looking, she presses the Eject button on and take the survalence tape of her(The ONLY COPY domokun )* Thank you Eric, I found what I needed. *Smirks and leaves. You hear her voice from the hall* And about Azrael, I advise you to do as he says. You should see the last man who wanted to tape me...if you can find his pieces...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:00 pm
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*She grins and presses her lips to yours softly, sending a shiver down your spine. Without looking, she presses the Eject button on and take the survalence tape of her(The ONLY COPY domokun )* Thank you Eric, I found what I needed. *Smirks and leaves. You hear her voice from the hall* And about Azrael, I advise you to do as he says. You should see the last man who wanted to tape me...if you can find his pieces...

*Looks after you* That's...... unfair. sweatdrop  

silent_eric

Deathy150

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:23 pm
*walks in*
hi guys  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:47 pm
ZimmyChild
*a cheering crowd*

Weet-wooo! 4laugh

Oh yeah. How'd you find my room? ninja  

silent_eric

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:01 am
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering
silent_eric
Maculent_Offering

*Looks after you* That's...... unfair. sweatdrop

I got to hand it to you man that was cool, but you fell for her luscious figure and lips. 3nodding  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff