Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:01 pm
ZimmyChild
She gave them both a wierd look as she regained her footing. "But uh.. seriously. When did I get here? Last thing I remember I'm talking to Eric-" Technically that was the last thing she did twice. Talking to Eric, talking to the real Eric... What happened to real Eric? The one she had swallowed inside her mind. Was he still there? There was no time to find out now.

"Uh....well, you screamed. And fell over."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:02 pm
Raidan23
silent_eric
Raidan23
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
The pain breaks. Her eyes are back to normal, her hands no longer shake. She no longer seems dazed. "Oh... wow. How am I-Oh. Right. Hi guys." She laughed nervously. "I'm always scaring you guys. I wish I had all the powers you guys had!" She attempted to stand.

Rhyme.

He tilts his head quizzically. "But you have the best power I know... Other than my pure concentrated awsome-ness."

"And my telekinesis, and my ability to make people think that Eric is a steak, and my telepathy, and...and.....stuff......yeah...."

I hate mind powers... gonk Except human power. That's the trump all joker jak of all trades super uber-ness ability. ninja
Ancients are smarter. cool

Maybe so. But.... Not as fun.  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:03 pm
"Well that's obvious enough. How long have I been gone, Rai?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:03 pm
ZimmyChild
She gave them both a wierd look as she regained her footing. "But uh.. seriously. When did I get here? Last thing I remember I'm talking to Eric-" Technically that was the last thing she did twice. Talking to Eric, talking to the real Eric... What happened to real Eric? The one she had swallowed inside her mind. Was he still there? There was no time to find out now.

"Are you sick again Zimmy?"  

silent_eric

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:04 pm
ZimmyChild
"Well that's obvious enough. How long have I been gone, Rai?"

"Months."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:05 pm
"Absolutely not!" she cried fiercely. "Healthier than ever!" she hated being the damsel distress. "Pffft. Sick. NAWWww. What all have a missed in my absence. Where's Nautula? Mac? Azrael?"  

ZimmyChild

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:09 pm
ZimmyChild
"Absolutely not!" she cried fiercely. "Healthier than ever!" she hated being the damsel distress. "Pffft. Sick. NAWWww. What all have a missed in my absence. Where's Nautula? Mac? Azrael?"

"Neoka's....probably sleeping. Az isn't around anymore. and Mac's.....gone...for a while."
(( She has a few personal issues in her life. One of them being the lack of internet. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:11 pm
Zimmy made a heavy frown. "What a shame. Things really have changed... a lot."  

ZimmyChild

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:15 pm
*pops my head out from behind the couch* mommy told me she'd be around later today *ducks back down*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:17 pm
"Mommy? Did Neoka have a child? Is that her child? Was there a child? A child? Like... Mommy and Daddy? Or like.. Childe? Like vampy thing?" Zimmy was considerabley confused.  

ZimmyChild

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:18 pm
*giggles* mommy adopted me. but I'm not a child any more. she adopted razz too  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:20 pm
"So uh... are you human?" Zimmy walked over to her, she herself only appeared 15 at times, "And how old are you?"  

ZimmyChild

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:22 pm
I am mostly human...I haven't always been though. I've been around 21 years. I've only aged 16 though and most of that was forced aging that happened recently  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:25 pm
"You wanted to grow up fast? Or did something bad happen?" Zimmy offered her a smile.

Well... she's preculiar...  

ZimmyChild

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:29 pm
I was tired of being a child and wanted to finaly grow up...and yes bad things had been happening. *smiles timidly back*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff