Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 am
The Kagami/Fate match is now underway! PLEASE go vote for Kagami!!!!!

I just KNEW this would happen. Apparently to try and secure a victory for Fate, Mint and several of the other ISML mods decided to start blocking our big support group out of Singapore, the ones responsible for giving Konata her big boost and for getting Kagami this far. I had called on these fellow voters when the championship round started because of the China Saimoe Connections there but Now in order to stop both of them the ISML has started blocking their IPs.

Way to be fair there Mintham......

And i can say for sure that several of the ISML people are buying for more Fate Votes on other sites. Please for everything Lucky Star we MUST do the same thing today! Call in favors, beg, plead, Do what you must but we must secure more votes for Kagami in face of this unfair treatment for one of our support groups.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:30 am
Please disregard that part about Singapore. The issue has been resolved.

Bumping for more Kagami votes.  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 pm
Rage Mode turn on.

Kagami lost...T.T. And we put up such a hard fight, too! Now we must pull all our might in support of Konata, in hopes that she may be able to defeat Fate! On Tuesday, be here for that epic battle! As much as I love Yuki...She's going down!

T.T And I managed to pull at least 60 votes behind me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am
Oh God Kagami got completely crushed......

(#1) Fate Testarossa 999 <--- 658 Kagami Hiiragi (#7)

well F*&^ u just knew this would happen. i told you that the animesuki people where planning on something. This is why i keep telling all of you to get as many people as you can to come vote. But i can say for sure that those 999 votes for Fate are VERY suspicious. How does Fate suddenly gain 200+ votes in one round? even with several people calling in favors it's seems very likely that several multivoters slipped through (on purpose). I guess that issue with Singapore wasn't dealt with after all. especially since Kagami seems to have lost 100+ votes also. VERY suspicious Mintham.

Complete and total epic failure.

The thing is TGH i am VERY suspicious of Fate's total. You just don't gain almost 300 votes overnight and i am highly suspect of Mintham of vote manipulation. (Note the now conveantly cleared ban list) I suggest getting all your friends to mass e-mail mintham to repel that total and do a revote.  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 pm
TsukasaHLover
Oh God Kagami got completely crushed......

(#1) Fate Testarossa 999 <--- 658 Kagami Hiiragi (#7)

well F*&^ u just knew this would happen. i told you that the animesuki people where planning on something. This is why i keep telling all of you to get as many people as you can to come vote. But i can say for sure that those 999 votes for Fate are VERY suspicious. How does Fate suddenly gain 200+ votes in one round? even with several people calling in favors it's seems very likely that several multivoters slipped through (on purpose). I guess that issue with Singapore wasn't dealt with after all. especially since Kagami seems to have lost 100+ votes also. VERY suspicious Mintham.

Complete and total epic failure.

The thing is TGH i am VERY suspicious of Fate's total. You just don't gain almost 300 votes overnight and i am highly suspect of Mintham of vote manipulation. (Note the now conveantly cleared ban list) I suggest getting all your friends to mass e-mail mintham to repel that total and do a revote.

Understood. I totally get your point, and I am suspicious as well. Nice catch.

Will mass email. I've got 60 peeps on the go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 am
Well if he ignores the e-mails then we need a plan to keep this from happening again. Get your friends to go around and get at least 2 more people to come vote for Kagami when we get her to go up against Fate again. (need to make her win the match of who ever she goes against from the Yuki/Konata match tonight.)

When we get Kagami back against Fate all your friends need to call on all their friends to come vote also. And get them to spread the word about voting for Kagami also. with roughly 30,000-40,000 people on Gaia at any given time i can't believe we can't find enough voters to sway the result the other way. I want to get Kagami over the 1200 vote mark.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm
Well less than 3 hours left to go till the Yuki Konata match starts we need to drum up more support for Konata to topple Yuki. If she can She'll finish at least 3rd for the Championship round. Not bad considering she was one of the lower 6 when this all started.

As for the Konata/Kagami match (if it happens) we need to support Kagami with all we have, even if you're a Konata fan, Kagami still holds a better chance of defeating Fate twice.

And I've learned that the main reason why some of the ISML staff manipulated the results was because they wanted to try and avoid an all LS final. This is serious people. we NEED to get more support for our side if we are to overcome these result manipulating Staff members.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:30 am
Well the Konata/Yuki match is underway right now!!! If we can gt Konata to win today then she'll finish at least in 3rd place. Not bad for a girl who started in 12th at the begingin of the championship round.

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

Please give Konata every bit of support you guys can muster today!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 am
DAMNIT!!!! COMPETE AND TOTAL EPIC FAILURE BY THE ISML STAFF AGAIN!!!!

(#12) Konata Izumi 445 ---> 519 Yuki Nagato (#6)

Kagami is our only chance we have left to save this tournament from turning into a complete failure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am
well tonight is the Kagami/Yuki match. Kagami must be allowed to get back to the finals to face Fate. She must win both her matches against Fate in order to Secure her championship. PLEASE do everything you can to gather more voters for Kagami. She must be allowed to fall again!  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:24 pm
TsukasaHLover
well tonight is the Kagami/Yuki match. Kagami must be allowed to get back to the finals to face Fate. She must win both her matches against Fate in order to Secure her championship. PLEASE do everything you can to gather more voters for Kagami. She must be allowed to fall again!

He means must not. Seriously. Kagami will not fall. However, if he was talking about Yuki, then by all means, let her die. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:30 am
Yeah i mean 'must not fall"

The match is well underway. If you haven't voted yet, please do so now and please gather as many people as you can to vote for Kagami too. She must not be allowed to fall again.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:28 am
WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED!?!?!?!? 1st Kagami gets cheated in her match against Fate, then Yuki pounds Konata, and now Kagami gets ousted by Yuki! I just don't understand this!? Kagami was kicking a** and then suddenly she along with Konata MYSTERIOUSLY get a massive vote cut. Ok I am now convinced that the ISML Staff are manipulating the results. It's the only way to explain the sudden change in vote totals. I was doing everything i normally do to gather votes for Kagami and then to have her totals mysteriously "drop" and her opponents totals mysteriously rise to kick her a** is just too much of a coincidence.

The ISML Staff is cheating. That's all there is to it.

(#6) Yuki Nagato 700 <--- 459 Kagami Hiiragi (#7)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 am
well in case you all are interested the final match is underway.

Yuki vs Fate

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

either way we lose, but I'm still going to vote for Yuki.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 am
(#1) Fate Testarossa 1220 <--- 956 Yuki Nagato (#6)

Well Fate I hope you're happy with yourself. Having all the ISML staff manipulating the votes for you to win i bet is the happiest feeling in the world. Now you can go ******** yourself anywhere you want.

Just like the Presidential race, it ended as a total epic fail.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff