Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 pm
"That is precisely what I thought" He returned to normal and resheathed his dagger. With a quick glance around the grounds he sat down a few feet from Lucian. "I have been kicked out of Hell as well, I did my deeds to get into Heaven and they didnt want me." "I am forced to walk this world until my final mission is accomplished, only then may I have eternal rest." He glanced up at the full moon, his eyes shining brightly in the moonlight.

((That's cool, I have to go as well, pick it up tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:59 am
Lucian smirks, looking at him, then looking up at the moon. "Lucky you....You get to have eternal rest, something I'll never have."He props his arms on his knees, sighing. He takes out his pistol, spinning it on his finger, humming to himself. He stares at the moon, fists clenching. He fires a shot from his pistol, missing his leg by inches, then jumps off the roof, shoving it back in his pocket.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:40 pm
"Eternal rest is something that shall never come to me, no matter how much I want it." Crimson followed Lucian. "That is an interesting weapon you have" Crimson was curious, obviously Lucian had talent under his belt, but why waste a precious round of ammunition? Especially in a dangerous time such as this. "What type of ammunition do you use?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:03 pm
M6dH6tter
"Eternal rest is something that shall never come to me, no matter how much I want it." Crimson followed Lucian. "That is an interesting weapon you have" Crimson was curious, obviously Lucian had talent under his belt, but why waste a precious round of ammunition? Especially in a dangerous time such as this. "What type of ammunition do you use?"

He smirks, picking it up off the ground. "If you're wondering, it's not wasted...And it's silver. All of it is, even the gun."He holds out the bullet, flicking it back and forth in his fingers for a minute. He then forms a fireball in his other one, throwing the bullet in it. He diminishes the fireball, a new hot bullet in his hand. "Told you it wasn't wasted. If you're wondering, this is a Caskull, 13" long, silver explosive rounds."He gestures with his gun, shoving the bullet back in it, cocking back the chamber again and shoving it back into his pocket.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Lucian continued walking, then thought of something. "Ever seen a knife fly?"He grinned, spinning a dagger on his fingers, carvings etched into the handle. He spun half way around, flinging it across the courtyard. "You have now..."He stood for a minute, arms crossed, looking in the direction of the dagger's path. It turned around, aimming back at him, almost like a boomarang effect. He grinned, catching it in his hand, dagger landing two inches from his face. He continued spinning it on his fingers, chuckling in amuzement.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Crimson looked at the gun, unimpression lingered on his face. With a flick from his holster he removed a Magnum. Another click and he popped out the magazine and showed Lucian. They appeared to be normal bullets. Crimson aimed at a tree and squeezed the trigger, the tree had an instant hole in it, and within seconds the bark and most of the insides of the tree were ripped out through the exit wound. "Vaccum Ammunition" "My own creation" He said as he replaced the bullet in the magazine. "And yes I have seen a knife fly." "It is nothing special" He pulled his dagger from the sheath and tossed it into the air. A few feet away it landed with a massive crack, that sounded like thunder, ripples of rock and grass were every where as if a bolt of lightning had just struck the ground. "Now imagine if I had thrown it full force." He rested his back against a tree.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson looked at the gun, unimpression lingered on his face. With a flick from his holster he removed a Magnum. Another click and he popped out the magazine and showed Lucian. They appeared to be normal bullets. Crimson aimed at a tree and squeezed the trigger, the tree had an instant hole in it, and within seconds the bark and most of the insides of the tree were ripped out through the exit wound. "Vaccum Ammunition" "My own creation" He said as he replaced the bullet in the magazine. "And yes I have seen a knife fly." "It is nothing special" He pulled his dagger from the sheath and tossed it into the air. A few feet away it landed with a massive crack, that sounded like thunder, ripples of rock and grass were every where as if a bolt of lightning had just struck the ground. "Now imagine if I had thrown it full force." He rested his back against a tree.

Lucian smirked at his arrogance. "Quite the attitude you have...."He took a bullet from his pocket, moving it through his fingers. "These are special created...Would you like me to burn a hole through your skin with the contents?"He smirks, dropping it as it breaks open, powder landing on the grass. The grass shrivels to nothing, leaving a six inch dent in the ground. "That stuff will eat through anything....Except silver, I find."He smirks, putting his hand over the ground, earth rising to it's original level. "And that is when it is diluted...Imagine the pure stuff."He smirks, glaring at him over his glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:29 pm
Crimson smirked. "Sounds like a rush" With a quick turn he grabbed Lucian's handgun and removed a bullet from the magazine. Another motion and he returned the weapon to Lucian. "We'll find out..." He broke the bullet and watched as the powder slowly sank into his hand, Crimson's eyes turned deep purple as his hand began to melt. He stood there with his hand half melted and all the powder gone. "A little weak to be honest." His eyes changed back to the normal yellow pale color and his hand regrew. "Go with the pure stuff"  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:40 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smirked. "Sounds like a rush" With a quick turn he grabbed Lucian's handgun and removed a bullet from the magazine. Another motion and he returned the weapon to Lucian. "We'll find out..." He broke the bullet and watched as the powder slowly sank into his hand, Crimson's eyes turned deep purple as his hand began to melt. He stood there with his hand half melted and all the powder gone. "A little weak to be honest." His eyes changed back to the normal yellow pale color and his hand regrew. "Go with the pure stuff"

He chuckles, shaking his head. "You're as bad as me. I hate working with the stuff for only one reason....It makes me sneeze. I have to dilute it to keep from sneezing myself to death, otherwise I'll have no bullets and won't be living either."He chuckles, looking at the bullets. "Sucks to be allergic to your own weapons. Silver hides it, but not so much when I'm making them..."He scratches his head, sitting down as an earth pedestal forms underneath him. He rests his arms on his knees, thinking. He takes his dagger out of his pocket, fiddling with the engravings, with his fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:44 pm
He looked in Lucians direction, Crimson saw a huge resemblence in himself and Lucian. He saw that Lucian had gotten quiet all of a sudden. "Whats on your mind?" He pulled out a cigerette and lit it up using a fireball from his finger. Crimson held the silver holder out to Lucian, offering him one  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:56 pm
M6dH6tter
He looked in Lucians direction, Crimson saw a huge resemblence in himself and Lucian. He saw that Lucian had gotten quiet all of a sudden. "Whats on your mind?" He pulled out a cigerette and lit it up using a fireball from his finger. Crimson held the silver holder out to Lucian, offering him one

Lucian shakes his head, continuing to rub his chin, thinking heavily. "I've lost my family...I've lost most people I make contact with, yet I'm still here like nothing happened. I don't get how they can die, yet I stay exactly the same...."He looks up at the moon, longing look in his eyes. "It makes no sense to stay alive if you have nothing to live for."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:06 pm
"To make everyone else's life a living breathing hell" He glanced behind him, paranoia was beginning to take hold of him. "That and vengence are the only reason that I am here" He took a seat in a nearby tree. "As soon as my mission is complete I will destroy everything and anything I see without remorse." He rested his head back against the cool bark.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:11 pm
M6dH6tter
"To make everyone else's life a living breathing hell" He glanced behind him, paranoia was beginning to take hold of him. "That and vengence are the only reason that I am here" He took a seat in a nearby tree. "As soon as my mission is complete I will destroy everything and anything I see without remorse." He rested his head back against the cool bark.

"Well then, Mr. Sunshine, I don't suppose you want to see the places I've been. You'd never make it out of there."He smirked, glaring up at him. "I don't suppose you have a back-up plan?...Because my life is already a living Hell, so I hope you have something better in mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm
"Become a bounty hunter" He paused and listened to the wind. "An assassin" Crimson leapt out of the tree and landed next to Lucian. "Show me the places you have been."  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:00 am
M6dH6tter
"Become a bounty hunter" He paused and listened to the wind. "An assassin" Crimson leapt out of the tree and landed next to Lucian. "Show me the places you have been."

He smirks, then looks over at him. "I was already an assassin....for Death. Don't bring that up."He shakes his head, rubbing his eyes with his fingers. "Places I've been, I'd rather not head out to again. Mostly been in different places of Hell that weren't accessable to most....others were around quiet villages, which were later turned to a burning city with people screaming in every direction."He leans back against the tree, crossing his arms. "You want to see it, you'd be taking a trip into my mind, and it's not fun in there....Most people came in like you, came out absolutely insane and out of their own minds."He smirks, looking up at the moon.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff