Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:53 pm
Jiro became bored semi-immideately. He looked around and saw a statue. He started imitting its pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:16 pm
Allison came back wearing a different dress. She saw Jiro trying to pose and laughed. "Oh, You should be a model.", she giggled. She then walked up and gave him a hug.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 pm
Jiro smiled. He suddenly remembered his friends. "Hey....did you eat my friends?" he said a little curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:27 pm
A look of horror spreaded on Allison's face, "I... don't... know. I'm really sorry if I did." she moaned, slumping down to the ground, depressed with herself again.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:31 pm
Jiro smiled. "Hey its okay. They were idiots anyway." he smiled, kissing her."Cheer up."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:50 pm
Allison looked into Jiro's face an could tell he wasn't mad at her or anything. She then got up and attempted to smile "Well, I promise not to drink another human as long as I live." she vowged and giving him a hug.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm
"Alright....." he smiled hugging her back. He broke off.

"YEEEEE-HA WHOOOO!" an obnoxious voice yelled from outside.

Jiro runned outsdie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm
What was that? Allison thought, chasiong after Jiro who went and checked what the noise was.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm
There were three men and two women. Two of the men were on top of the car throgh the sun roof, drinking beer. The two women were topless, standing on the sunroof too. The man driving was swerving out of control.

"Well..they sure know how tomake an ntrance." Jiro said reconginizing his friends  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Allison was extremely frusterated at that point. She grabbed hold of Jiro's hand and squeezed it, hopeing he wouldn't do anything she didn't want him to. "I have to go inside" she whispered, her jaw was tightened and she was getting tempted to lunge at Jiro's friends. She then started to walk towards the mansion again.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Jiro sighed.

His friends got off the car and the women drove off.
"Jiro man, We've been looking for you....." they said. They were all obviously stoned. "Errmmm...come with me..." he said. They had never been like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Allison was standing in the doorway to inside the mansion when she looked back in horror. No, he wouldn't do that. she thought desperately.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:41 pm
Jiro sighed a bit. His friends were never like this. They were good people. It must have been those girls......"Allison......please let them stay." he said. "They're good people. " he said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:47 pm
Allison stared at his feet, "I don't know if I can handle that many humans around me without..... lashing out." she said truthfully. "But for you... I'll try." she sighed. "Just keep them away from me if you can, and don't tell them about my little .... diet issue." she grinned.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:50 pm
"Sure" he smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items