Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:01 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Sephiroth_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering

*She twitches and looks down on him. A look crosses her face and she pauses*

Yes, Emmy! Stop it now. This is your lover! Your closest companion! Calm your blood lust!*

*The voice of her sword makes her snarl again. She shakes her head and presses the blade closer and sees a drop of blood. She shivers, knowing the taste all too well*
*feels the blade cut his neck as the drop appears so does a tear on his left eye forms and rolls down his face, he closes his eye to accept his fate*

*Shee stops again, seeing the tear* Gah! *She turns to see the flash behind her and leaps on him, tearing her fist through his green hair*

Azrael, run! She isn't herself! What the hell is going on?!?!?!?
*flings her off of his back*

((sorry, had to go afk.)) *Throws the clump of green aside and tears at him again*
*as the clouds clear he turns around to see Emmy attacking the green haired man* eek ...good gawd she looks even more hawt when she's pissed
*The rain stops and she pasues in mid-stab, staring down at the boy* huh....*She looks around and sees Azrael bleeding from his throat. She frowns and drops the dagger. As it falls she sees her torn skirt hiked high above her waist as she sits atop the boy* Ah! *She jumps up and smooths it down as best she can* redface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:09 am
*Tries to compose herself a bit and looks around to see where she was* ninja  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 am
*looks around the garden of death and lays down on a bench looking up at the stars* This place is like heaven and slowly starts to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:22 pm
*looks around the garden* like the look *walks more alone , around the place*  

[Taki-chan]

Emperor v2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:00 pm
*wakes up inside plant* What the hell? No plant will eat me! *Starts to slice the plant up from the inside slowly destory the plant*
whats wrong plant did you get a little heart burn? Dont you know that Chaos is a spicey meat! *my sword starts to glow and with a single slice the plant starts to burn.
Next time you plants decide to make me food think again!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:35 pm
Emperor Chaos
*wakes up inside plant* What the hell? No plant will eat me! *Starts to slice the plant up from the inside slowly destory the plant*
whats wrong plant did you get a little heart burn? Dont you know that Chaos is a spicey meat! *my sword starts to glow and with a single slice the plant starts to burn.
*backs away slowly*  

[Taki-chan]

Deathy150

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:33 am
wow........odd place.......i feel at home heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:37 am
Vampire_Takuto
Emperor Chaos
*backs away slowly*

Hi there sorry about the mess hope i didnt scare you just dont fall asleep here cause these plants are hungry well some i think. Hey Silent eric you need to feed your plants or at least pluck out some deadly weeds. 3nodding  

Emperor v2

~ThunderVampiress~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:08 pm
Victoris walked through the dark garden, looked at all the vibrent flowers and plant life. Se smiled abit as she sat down on a stone seat, next to a rose bush. her pale hand tought one of the scarlet roses, before picking it, and fingering the soft petals. She loightly sung to herself: ' come my little dreamer, come away with me, into my garden of death and dreams. Sleep little dreamer, sleep away, I will hold you in a blakened garden of eaden...'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm
Emperor Chaos
Vampire_Takuto
Emperor Chaos
*backs away slowly*

Hi there sorry about the mess hope i didnt scare you just dont fall asleep here cause these plants are hungry well some i think. Hey Silent eric you need to feed your plants or at least pluck out some deadly weeds. 3nodding
<.< >.> *shifty eyes* yeah scary...no..  

[Taki-chan]

Dice of Fate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Meredith leaned against the stone wall of the garden and smiled to herself. Even the plants here, though they possessed little intelligence, did not venture near her. She turned a rose in her hand, gazing at it's facade of beauty. Slowly, the petals withered in her grasp, turned black, and dropped to the ground, leaving her with only the black husk of a rose-twig. She laughed and crushed it--but instead of crumpling, as normal rose-twigs are prone to do, it shattered in her fingers, and fell to the ground.

Like ice.

She straightened, dusted herself off, and turned, picking her way among the plants, which shyed away from her bare feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:19 pm
*Wanders back to the garden, heading through it's gates* Well this still looks the same. I will explore in the name of myself! Sir Silent Eric the first! Greatest human ever! mrgreen  

silent_eric

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:18 pm
silent_eric
*Wanders back to the garden, heading through it's gates* Well this still looks the same. I will explore in the name of myself! Sir Silent Eric the first! Greatest human ever! mrgreen

Raidan tackled Eric and punched him in the face repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:22 pm
Raidan23
silent_eric

Raidan tackled Eric and punched him in the face repeatedly.

Aliene entered the garden, and noticed Raidan punching Eric.
"..Is that really necessary?"
As she walked up to the two.

Queen Shinome

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out