Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

Velsaria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:01 pm
{{Sorry I've been gone so long. My teachers are tyrants sometimes, and it isn't even October yet.}}

' I don't know,' someone thought.

Zel levitated slightly when she heard a response to her silent question. She was certain that she had heard it as a thought rather then spoken. She wondered who it was that had answered but when she tried to search through the crowded room it became over whelming with so many nonhumans nearby.She shook her head. It could have been in response to anything from anyone, yet somehow she felt it had been directed at her.

'Maybe I'm justing getting paranoid from running for so long' She said to herself as she rubbed her temples to try and ease her headache. ' Not that that's much better then if they were talking to me.'

The number of students in the cafe still seemed to be growing and the room getting stuffier. She'd been inside too long, she needed to get some fresh air. Kel picked up her bag and left out the side door of the cafe. Hopefully she'd be able to find somewhere where she could think clearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Sam nodded in agreement. He helped Sarah get out of bed. "Just a moment. I have to sign the release papers," said Sam. He was gone and back in a flash. "Now let's get on the road."  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Sarah nodded happily before asking,"Can the guys just like come over and watch a movie or something?" She looked at him with hope in her eyes before pouting and coughing a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:26 pm
Sam thought for a moment. "I thought you didn't want them to know," he smiled. He starred at Sarah and laughed lightly. "I guess they can."

((sorry everyone. i've been gone for awhile. i just moved so yea. i won't be able to go on that much. again i am very sorry. keep this RP going tho))  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:38 pm
"They can know I guess, just as long as they don't make fun of me,"Sarah said thoughtfully before smiling and stretching. "Yeah, let's go! But they will have to watch whatever chick flick I decide to watch,"Sarah said while grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:45 pm
As Kara walked outside, she saw a tall figure brush past. The girl had to be at least 6 feet tall! She also smelt something odd. It was a mix between the sweet sent of a vampire and the woodsy smell of an elf. Utterly confused, Kara followed the girl."Uh, hi... Kara said, feeling awkward doing so.  

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:05 pm
Sam laughed loudly. "I don't think the guys are going to like watching a chic flick." He saw the grin on Sarah's face and smiled softly. "I can promise they wont make fun of you. That I will make sure of." He helped Sarah to the and started to drive home.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Sarah smiled and said,"Thanks Sam." She yawned wheezily and placed her head against the window while glancing out it thinking about Jacob.  

rocker_gal226

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Kel flinched a little when she realized someone was behind her but calmed down some when she caught the girl's scent. She turned and managed a shy smile as she saw that the other girl was indeed an elf.

"Oh, hi." She said. "I'm Kel, I'm new here. I'm a little neverous so I'm sorry if I seem a little weird. Well, weirder, I'm not sure if I ever really qualified as normal by average standards."

She had to be careful of the what she said in case anyone else was listening but it had been so long since she talked to any other elves. She hoped she could maybe return to her family's haven one day, but for now she might as well try to make some friends and enjoy her new home.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:19 pm
so gaia iz banded at my house dat iz y i havent been on dat much. i will only be on lyke every other weekend nd i just wanted ta let u all noe dat. but anyway rocker gal iz in charage of diz rp when i am not here so plz listen to her nd follow all of da rules thank u all  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 pm
Sam drove Sarah back to the house where her mother was waiting. He opened the door for Sarah. Your mother is waiting," said Sam softly.

((now who wants to be Sarah's mother? Rocker gal u pick ok?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:20 pm
{{Has anyone heard from medusa56 lately?}}  

Velsaria

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:24 pm
((Uh, sorry I haven't replied! I have ALOT of homework. I'll post soon though.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:34 pm
((who's all still in the RP))  

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 pm
{{I'm still in but I'll be really busy until Friday or Saturday this week.}}  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers