Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:26 am
I go to the home away from the village that they think they're witches! I think, How should I go around killing them. Hmm... I think I should take them when their sleeping and one at a time. Let's see their home. All but the parent's sleep in seperate beds. I really should be killing humans, but there's no other animals besides the domestic ones around. Humans are easyer too  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:16 am
Appears out of nowhere *sainguinely says* hello my sister do u need my asistance  

Huggle Bo

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:31 pm
*Jumps* I hate when they sneak up on me or appear out of no where! Sure it would be fun to have some commpany finally. No ones been here for awhile. *It's bed time for the family and eveyone is almost alseep* It's good to wait another hour or 2 to make sure their asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:13 pm
Nods head in agreement.. yes we shall wait then .......so theses are witches .......how many are there ????......  

Huggle Bo

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Oh their not really witches. The people just think they are. It's time to go in for the kill. Well get the parents together and then get the kids *Opens the window the parent's bedroom*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Julia Xpianus
Oh their not really witches. The people just think they are. It's time to go in for the kill. There's 2 adults and 2 kids. Well get the parents together and then get the kids *Opens the window the parent's bedroom*

Julia Xpianus

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Well I guess I'm going to kill these people all on my own! *Grabes the man and quickly takes him out the window and out to the woods, closes the window behind her and makes it seem like the husband left her, since she;s sleeping heavy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:58 pm
Hehehe this is going to be easy... *In the woods now. The man is awake, but can't do nothing to get me off him and I bite down and suck the blood and he goes to sleep. He becomes cold and death comes to him. I hear a scream from the house*  

Julia Xpianus

Julia Xpianus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:04 pm
I think... Maybe they really were witches!! eek *A fireball comes flying at me* gonk OH CRAP!!! *Runs to seek heavier cover. Finds a spot. Sees an opening in the womans fireing. Takes it and Bites down on her neck. The blood dripps s down. I break her neck. Her skin goes cold and her blood does to, and he puls and heart stop. I go back to the house for the children. Kill them quickly they were practiceing the black magic, but were really not deep into it and not good at it*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 pm
Well since i've had my full... that'll last me a few days weeks maybe, a month at most. Time to go back to the castle! xd  

Julia Xpianus

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:27 am
mmm where i find food?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 am
Sry i smelled blood and got dazed the smell was soo nice  

Huggle Bo

lord-kensington

Dapper Guildsman

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 pm
((this guild appears to be dead, it's had no posting in over 4 days!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am
((Eh kinda, there's only like a few on You should just look around more and post at random places, someone will eventually reply))  

ChaoticBean

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 am
Yay!!! people came back to see me. just... don't go in my hole... the goblins stilldon't know where I live.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff