Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:37 pm
Welcome to the guild, annieduck. There's no rule saying it has to be your favourite anime. Certainly isn't mine. ^^V This is merely a friendly gathering place for fans of anything Beyblade related.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:10 pm
Ah! Sorry need to check this thread more often. Welcome to guild Annieduck. And just like Prixy said Beyblade doesn'thave to be your most favortie anime. As for the game I've never played it it just doesn't seem so fun without the wholebit piece in them, which of course they don't exist in real lifeif they did, well let's just say I'd concentrate a whole lot more on Beybalding then erm..... school. sweatdrop But welcome to the guild! 3nodding  

Crystalline Rose

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:40 pm
Welcome Mikenkiri and annieduck!!!!

woooooo!! domokun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:00 am
Name: kay
Nicknames: crazy,insane
DOB:6/24/91
other anime/manga: Yu Yu Hakusho,Until The Full Moon,D N Angel,Beyblade,Yami No Matsuei,Flame Of Recca,Ceres,Ouran Host Club,and Lagoon Engine
interests/hobbies: writing(poetry,fanfics,short stories) listening to music (Linkin Park,The Used)  

lostbeyondwordz

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:02 am
HEY lostbeyondwordz!!!

Wordz. That's amusing! I'll call you Wordz! =D

omf I live on Earth too, we're practically neighbours!!

XD

Welcome to the Guild, post lots, be active, and..stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Welcome lostbeyondwordz! Yes do post a lot since it seems I can't access this guild as much as I use tooo crying Take my place amongthe threads! While I manage to post every so often!...... xd
Sorry I'm a little crazy at the moment and having a bad habit of freaking people out today! whee But yea....just yea...I...I think I'll leave now before i freak you out any more xp

Crystalline Rose

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:34 pm
Welcome everybody whom I did not welcome!!! =D!!!!

I think..that...we all need to be a lot more active! Pro-active! AHAHAH. Yeah.

Crimson, you make me giggle heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:22 pm
o.o Another Until the Full Moon fan. Squee! =D Such an odd series.

Welcome to the guild. And a wlecome to you as well, Crimson. o.o Dunno how I missed saying that...

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

lostbeyondwordz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:30 am
Thank you for welcoming me and i will try to post as much as i can and stay active! 3nodding Also i tend to act the same way and scare everyone away from me so no worries there!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:39 am

Name-Lily
Nickname-Ben
DOB-12/30/91
Location-China
Other anime/manga-yu yu hakusho and fullmetal alchamist
Interests/hobbies- writing, eating noodles, drawing badly, reading, and internet  

Lilywaterdragon

Dazzler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:51 pm
*appears in a puff of smoke* I have appeared again!

I disappear a lot don't I? LOL.
But good reason for my disappears this time. Computer pretty much died for a while. I was sad.

But hello everyone I don't know and who does know me....also hello to the people that know me but i don't know them! LOL.

Hugs and kisses.

P.S. Like my new outfit? I did want the wedding dress (i think it's a black wedding dress) but couldn't get it. 'Side this is cuter! Now I want to change the hair colour! Is there a cheaper way that going to the salon?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:15 pm
o-o; I can make people giggle? I had no idea! xd And finally I can get to these threads without getting logged out of gaia from my home computer! I am so happy!!! So watch out people this little crimson devil is back cool

It's the sugar I tell you the sugar! ninja

Oh you welcome lostbeyondwords.... do you have a nickname? I such a lazy little devil that I don't want to type that whole name up... sweatdrop Oh and thankies Prixy for welcoming it feels great to be back again 3nodding  

Crystalline Rose

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:22 am
Name: Imani
Nicknames: Yoshi, Yoshima, Mani
DOB: Febuary 17th
other anime/manga: Any Gundam heart , Sailor Moon heart , Death Note heart , Naruto heart and um humm anything by Clamp
interests/hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Reading and Sleeping  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:31 pm
@Dazzler: You can delete your current character and make a new one :3

And welcome KaosMage and Lilywaterdragon! I hope to see you be ACTIVE ;p  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Dranzer_Kisa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:41 pm
hello everyone!

Name: Kimberly
Nicknames: Kim, Kisa
DOB: May 18th 1990
other anime/manga: .hack//SIGN, .hack//legend of the twilight, Fruits Basket, Ragnarok
interests/hobbies: Golfing, Curling, reading

-_-;; so... tired...  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas