Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
ryuken woods tavern and inn (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:28 am
*he sighed a sigh of relief knowing that phoenix was going to survive, he sat by her side for a while then he kissed her forhead and gently ran his hand through her hair, and quitly left the room and went out side to the other two vamps.* " damien you evil demon" "tell me why i should let you liv? when you tryed to kill phoenix not only once but twice." "i should eat you hear and now. for cause of your foolishness i now have massive hunger and a mager need to feed, for you see being a dragon vamp i need far more blood then human vamps." "tell me you fool why i should not quench my blood rage on your treacherous hide." *his blue eyes glow a purple red from hunger and his fangs drip acid that sizzles as it hits the ground he licks his lips bearly able to keep his rage under controle as his body slowly starts to turn to his pure beast form*" tell me oh evil one why did you try to kill her. tell me why i should spare you. tell me while i still have a chance to spare your worthless hide. for once i change to full beast form no one can save you form me. not even my self for then i will be in full blood rage and in pure beast form will not be my self tell after i calm the blood rage. now speak you rechied excuse for a vamp." *his eyes becoming an even deeper red all most black as he snarls and growls like a vicious wolf foalm gathers about the eages of his mouth as he shakes his head his shield about damien slowly starts to lose power as he continues to change to beast form as the blood rage slowly takes him over.* "dmitri if damien dose not answer by the time i fully change i want you to run even fly if you have to back to the tavern and stay with phoenix use what ever shield spells you can find in my room to keep me and him out tell i say other wise. do you understand" *he licks his lips again as he looks at dmitri for a second, he looks more like a demon dragon then a kind half bread elvin wolf dragon given vampiric life. he then turns back to damien as he snaps his jaws shut just inches from damiens neck* "talk you spill your guts before i spill them for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 am
(dont mind the one above its a mess up here is the real one) *he sighed a sigh of relief knowing that phoenix was going to survive, he sat by her side for a while then he kissed her forhead and gently ran his hand through her hair, and quitly left the room and went out side to the other two vamps.* " damien you evil demon" "tell me why i should let you liv? when you tryed to kill phoenix not only once but twice." "i should eat you hear and now. for cause of your foolishness i now have massive hunger and a mager need to feed, for you see being a dragon vamp i need far more blood then human vamps." "tell me you fool why i should not quench my blood rage on your treacherous hide." *his blue eyes glow a purple red from hunger and his fangs drip acid that sizzles as it hits the ground he licks his lips bearly able to keep his rage under controle as his body slowly starts to turn to his pure beast form* " tell me oh evil one why did you try to kill her. tell me why i should spare you. tell me while i still have a chance to spare your worthless hide. for once i change to full beast form no one can save you form me. not even my self for then i will be in full blood rage and in pure beast form will not be my self tell after i calm the blood rage. now speak you rechied excuse for a vamp." *his eyes becoming an even deeper red all most black as he snarls and growls like a vicious wolf foalm gathers about the eages of his mouth as he shakes his head his shield about damien slowly starts to lose power as he continues to change to beast form as the blood rage slowly takes him over.* "dmitri if damien dose not answer by the time i fully change i want you to run even fly if you have to back to the tavern and stay with phoenix use what ever shield spells you can find in my room to keep me and him out tell i say other wise. do you understand" *he licks his lips again as he looks at dmitri for a second, he looks more like a demon dragon then a kind half bread elvin wolf dragon given vampiric life. he then turns back to damien as he snaps his jaws shut just inches from damiens neck* "talk you spill your guts before i spill them for you."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:21 pm
Damien looked up at the beast in front of him and cringed. "Don't kill me!" He cried. "I can give you more power then you ever could imagine! All Dragons covet power!" He cringed away as teh Dragon's vemon fell from his mouth.

Phoenix drifted somewhere between life and death with only the thought of Rouge holding her to the light. She had felt the way he had kissed her head and the gentle way he had ran his hand through her hair. She knew he loved her, but something was stopping him. She would find out what it was and help him through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:07 am
"you are truly evil damien and if you think i cuvet power you do not know your dragons verey well do you. yes, i agree that most dragons like power, but being i am a wolf i have more noble ideals. so DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBGET ON ME YOU CAD." *he snaps his teeth at damiens neck again as he shakes his head some of the acid drool falls on damiens arm and starts to eat away at the skin sizzling and burning as it dose so* "now tell me what i want to know or you will die right here on this very spot. why did you try to kill phoenix?" *his body finshes its changes and its only through shear will that he is able to keep his mind about him for a while longer. his eyes flash a madding red, purple, blue as his he fights aginst the blood rage*"you dont....have...much..time left...vamp" * * "NOW TALK!!"  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 am
Damien screamed as the acid burned his skin. He looked up at the half breed. "Okay!" He screamed. "I'll tell you! It's my job to kill her! My boss told me to make her free Tarok and then kill her and whoever she was with!" He screamed in pain as the acid continued to eat away at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 am
*he licked the acid off damiens arm as he snarled and put up the sheilds again.* *he looks around for dmitri when he finds him he looks right at him bearly able to to keep him self from eating the poor guy* "go...stay with...phoenix...tell i....get back." *then he turns and flees into the forest his eyes black with rage as he hunts down something to calm the blood rage. after a while he finds a rouge dragon and battles it after a rough battle where rouge nearly came close to dieing he finly manages to kill the dragon and satisfy his blood rage with the blood of the dragon he heads back to the tavern battered, beaten and hurt. he walks inside and back to phoenixs side as he gently takes her hand in his he sighs as he lays his head on the bed egusted.*  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 am
Dmitri looked after Rouge, confused. When he came back and sat with Phoenix, he smiled. He had never seen Phoenix let anyone baby her. He hoped she wouldn't hurt Rouge. He liked him. He was okay.

Phoenix felt someone take her hand. She knew it wasn't Dmitri. His hand was warm to her. This hand wasburning. it was Rouge. She pressed his hand and pulled it closer. She opened her eyes and smiled into his eyes. "Why are you so angry?" She asked. She smiled again and sat up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:16 am
*he slowly lifted his battered head form her lap when he heard her voice. his tired eyes now back to there normal blue color looked in to her eyes.
he knew just by the feel of her that the poisen was gone from her body. he smiled at her weakly. his soft blue eyes spoak of a love far grater then any love could ever be, but still there was a look of sadness in his eyes of a grate loss that he had to suffer through alone. that he never realy got over.* * in a soft rough voice he wispers to her* " i am not mad..i do love you more then words can say" *he sighs as he trys to put the past behind him again. he smiles as he gently lays his battered head back on the bed and close his eyes worn out in more then just body a single tear gently slides down his cheek as he wispers almost to soft to hear* "i miss you Raven." *then squeezes phoenixs hand and whispers* "i love you phoenix"  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:41 am
Phoenix smiled. "I love you too," she said. "Who was she?" She looked into his eyes, willing to see what he remembered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 am
*he opened his eyes but did not lift his head this time* " she was my first love a winged elf named raven she had hair as white as snow eyes as blue as the sky and snow white wings that turned blue in the sun light she was the princess of the moutain elves and i loved her so but one day not long after we got married her kingdom got attacked by a giant black mamba she got bit and died not long after defeating the monster snake. there was nothing i could do. my healing powers where weak back then and could not remove such a fast acting poisen." *he sighed sadly and smiled at her* "but that is in the past. im just glad you are better."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:59 am
She smiled at him. "So am I," she whispered. "I'm glad Damien didn't hurt you like he hurt me. I would never forgive myself if you got hurt protecting me." Phoenix smiled and pressed her lips to his hand.

Dmitri listened to them and watched. He smiled as Phoenix finally seemed to find someone she could stand to baby her. It seemed he was just perfect for her. After a long life of loneliness, she finally has someone to look to forever! He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:04 am
"that a** of a vamp could not hurt me even if he tryied" *he smiled and laughed as his powers started to go to work healing the wounds form the dragon fight, his body glowed a soft yellow* " so what are your plans as far as damien huh?"  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am
Phoenix looked doubtful. "I don't know," she said. "I'm curios as to why he would want me to free Tarok. He doesn't stand a chance against him in a fight. He couldn't drain him for his power either. Tarok is to strong. He must be working for someone." She smiled as she thought about Rouge and Damien fighting. She could honestly say she couldn't see Damien winning that fight. Phoenix sighed and leaned against Rouge for comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 am
"he said he was working for some one and that thay wanted tarok freed and once you did that damien was suposta kill you, me and your friend." "tho i wonder who he is working for? " "hes still locked in a cell outside as far as i know" *the soft glow fades as its work is completed and he gets up and walks in to the tavern*  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers