Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 am
Cole grinned and kissed her cheek. "Bye. I'll see you at the Centre." He sighed and left sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:44 pm
She smiled softly. She didn't want him to go though...what a wierd feeling.. That night she was in bed before her brother got home..no harm no fowl.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:11 am
Cole lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. "She's so different..." He muttered, smiling softly. "My friends are going to kill me." He groaned and closed his eyes. The sooner he slept... the sooner he could see her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 am
The next day was sunday..no rec center. Her brother took her to get her hair cut. She pretty much layerd it and put highlights in it. Her brother told her that it was beautiful. She smiled.
~*~*~
Monday came and she was at the rec center in the piano room again. She pplayed softly. She smiled to herself knowing she would see hear him again...but she didn't want to get her hopes up.She played softly  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 am
Cole peeked into the music room and smiled as he listened to her play. He sneakily crept in and wrapped his arms around her waist, spinning her around, dipping her gently, his lips just inches from hers. "Hello Beautiful" He whispered before gently pressing his lips to hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 am
Many smirked before he kissed her. She softly kissed him back "Hi.." she smiled when he pulled away."your getting better at the sneaking around thing" she chuckled.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:07 am
Cole laughed and set her back upright, sliding onto the bench beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Well I actually tried this time." He admitted grinning. "So how are you today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 am
She chuckled softly. "I'm better now" she smiled. " Just me I guess.." she chuckled lightly. Her hair was loose today.She had her hands on his arm.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 am
He laughed and gently kissed her forehead as his free hand traced her face. "I love the new hair." He admitted grinning. "You look amazing! Not that you didn't before... but... oh you know what I mean!" He huffed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am
Mandy luaghed. "Yes I understand and thank you"his fingertips felt good.She reached up and traced his face to feel his expression.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:46 am
Cole grinned when she traced his face. "Mandy." He started slowly, his cheeks getting hot. "I really really care for you." He stammered. "And I was wondering..." He took a deep breath. "How you felt about me? and if you would like to, you know... date me." He rushed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am
Mandy blushed.She couldn't even see him and she was blushing. Her lips trembled as she thought. " Cole..I'd love to date you" she smiled. She still had her fingers on his face.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 am
Cole grinned widely and kissed her before getting off the bench and doing a silly little dance that he was really glad she couldn't see. He finished and laughed softly before sliding onto the bench again. "Well now I'll formally ask you." He took her hand and turned her face gently towards his. "Mandy. Will you go out with me?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:57 pm
She could hear footsteps and she giggled.When he felt her face in his hands she smiled "yes Cole I will go out with you" she smiled.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 pm
Cole grinned widely and pumped his fist in the air. "YAY!" He shouted as he pulled her to his chest and kissed her quite deeply. He let her go slightly, but kept his arm wrapped around her. "I'm very happy you said that." He admitted.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff