Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 pm
"You said my name then a bit later you mentioned kisses. So what was it you were dreaming about. You didn't awaken when i kissed you.." he pointed the the trail of black kiss marks leading from her lips to her colar bones.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:01 pm
She chuckled "I was dreaming about you kissing me..and cookies for some reason" she giggled  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:01 am
"I love cookies! Blood filled ones are best.." He stated as he kissed her gently. "There, a dream come true."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:53 am
Amanda chuckled and kissed him back. "never had one with blood in the inside..." she smiled  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 am
"I tried kissing you in your sleep as you can probably see, but you didn't react.." He shrugged and nodded running into the house he was back in a second with two cookies. "One for you and oen for me.." he said as he handed her a cookie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 am
She chuckled. "sorry..I'm a deep sleeper" she sat up and took the cookie. "um..thanks" she looked at it for a moment before she bit into it.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:04 am
Matthew smiled, cookie crumbs all over his face. He walked over and bt her cookie. "Bloody cookie.." He said as he smiled and licked the cookie crumbs off his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 am
Amanda couldnt help but luagh. The cookie actually tasted better then she thought.She giggled at the crumbs on his face.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am
"If you don't like the cookie I'l gladly eat the rest.." He said grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:19 am
She giggled "I like it. But if you want it you can have it" she chuckled lightly and handed it to him.She could see he wanted it.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 am
Matthew stretched her fingers out eating the cookie out of her hand, he started to lick her fingers. "You had crumbs in your hand.." He smiled shyly and continued to lick her hand until it was clean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 am
She giggled her butt off "sorry that tickles" she luaghed.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:41 am
"Really I wouldn't know, vampires aren't ticklesh, we're just sexualie active.." He snickerd and hugged her gently. "Is being tickled a good or bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 pm
Amanda giggled and higged him back. "Its a good thing. and ab abd thing" she giggled again. "Its this wierd feeling that makes the person getting tickled luagh" she smiled "Its good becuase of the luaghing and its bad becuase its hard to stop luaghing" she chuckled  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:38 pm
Matthew licked her cheek. "Does that tickle?" He asked curiously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff