Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm
GASP! ...devious. And he totally deserved it. Did you turn it into a mugging, taking all of his money?

Sorry Hurricane, I don't have a Wii. I got a 360.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:09 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image That he does and no i wouldve had to give it back anyway. i almost broke his arms so they had to take him to the hospital using my collage fund, oh well i get scholarships.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 pm
...how does he get away with that? He sold YOUR games, and gets to keep the money? No way jose, they would have to kill me to get that money back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image he bought an ipod and A mini fridge with the money, i get to keep those.

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:33 pm
...that seems like such a waste of money... I would return them and get something else. Or just hunt down the guy who has all my games, and take them back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:35 pm

User Image i know i am....after im able to leave the house again..............and the guy move back to korea.......i worked so damn hard on my games too!!!!

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Psst, flame. We're trying to gather a few sprites and I was wondering if I had your permision for a few of your sprite that you made. =o Like jewlebeemon and ect, ect. I'm sure gage knows since it's in the mod forum but I only wanted you permission before I picked them up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 pm
Oh, yeah, sure! I'd be honored if you made some of my sprites official! Also, thanks for asking! You didn't have to, all you had to say was "Hey, we're taking some of your stuff," and I would have been thrilled. But yeah, thank you so much for thinking my art is good enough.  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:32 pm
Ah, no I would feel horrible if I didn't ask. ^^; Congrats for completing the wormmon roue. xD

If it appears on the list then it was approved. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:37 pm
User Image

I really wanted a burgermon but the sprite they had wasn't good. ^^; It looked like an adult so I made a newer burgermon. Grandwing accepted it. heart I love this on because it's cuter.  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:00 pm
4laugh I can see why! Now I want one!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 am
NO! *takes burgermon away* You'll just use him for drive through or ...or...EAT HIM! GET AWAY! D:  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 am
He does look like he should be working at McDonald's... but NO! I would hug him and squeeze him and call him George... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:26 am
rofl

Pfft, he'd run all of the out of service. mrgreen -0- He sort of looks like a cat?  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

User Image -start getting hungry- hmmmm -looks at the burgermon and grin-

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas