Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Aw! I'm so mad! Finally ZOMG is here and I can't play it anymore. *sniffles* That really sucks a** hard....lol. XD

Are you guys enjoying it? I hope it's fun.

User Image

aww wow that sucks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:02 pm
At least we actually get to play now, unlike being in the beta. xd

Anyone want to get together in-game?

Also, what does one need to construct the Shovel Blade, and where can it be found? confused  

TheEmoSalesman

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Need a team to help me get through Dead Man's Pass, find, and destroy the OMGWTF. Any takers?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:59 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Need a team to help me get through Dead Man's Pass, find, and destroy the OMGWTF. Any takers?

What's your time zone? I can help you tomorrow if you'd like. The library's closed down here so I can't access zOMG. If you can get on between the times of 11am to 5pm "Eastern Standard Time" then I can help you out. I'm at an ACL of 5.4 right now so even I can solo it if I want to. Have you seen Zhad around? I'm sure he'd help you in a pinch. He's way farther than I am. I'm sure of it.  

tkdauronXIII

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
I'm running on Atlantic Standard Time; what's the time difference between the two? And I will ask Zhad, but I'm going to try and assemble a small team, maybe three to six in total. A variety of rings would be best, too. I have Mantis, Diagnose, Fire Rain, Hornet's Nest, Rock Armor, Fitness, and Keen Aye.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm
TheEmoSalesman
I'm running on Atlantic Standard Time; what's the time difference between the two? And I will ask Zhad, but I'm going to try and assemble a small team, maybe three to six in total. A variety of rings would be best, too. I have Mantis, Diagnose, Fire Rain, Hornet's Nest, Rock Armor, Fitness, and Keen Aye.

Altantic time would mean you're ahead of me by an hour. So we can meet up tomorrow at noon if you want.
Here's my stats thus far:
User Image  

tkdauronXIII

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:26 am
Impressive. xd Sorry I wasn't on earlier. I should be in-game soon, I'm just trying to clear out some garbage from my computer so it'll run a little better. I'm a power-gamer, but my computer is slow enough to practically be declared legally dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 am
TheEmoSalesman
Impressive. xd Sorry I wasn't on earlier. I should be in-game soon, I'm just trying to clear out some garbage from my computer so it'll run a little better. I'm a power-gamer, but my computer is slow enough to practically be declared legally dead.

Actually...I think some people broke the servers and those servers have collapsed on themselves. So now there's uber-lag and I don't recommend playing till Monday where they will most likely fix it.  

tkdauronXIII

Chrisowning

3,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:28 am
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman

Altantic time would mean you're ahead of me by an hour. So we can meet up tomorrow at noon if you want.
User Image

freakin show off lol j/k good work tk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 pm
Yeah, I've kinda noticed the lag... xd It's unbearable. You can't do anything in-game.  

TheEmoSalesman

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:36 pm
chrisowning
tkdauronXIII
TheEmoSalesman

User Image

freakin show off lol j/k good work tk

Meh...Not exactly a showoff when you see that I'm getting the crap beaten out of me by Papa Saw and at Gold Beach and beyond. xd Things start kicking your butt at Bassken Lake and beyond. I know Zhad's farther than me, but exactly how far? I highly doubt he's that far ahead of me. In terms of his level and mine though...he is mucho higher than mine. At his rate he's probably between ACL's of 7.0 and 8.0 at the least by now. Haven't seen him in a while though...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:38 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Yeah, I've kinda noticed the lag... xd It's unbearable. You can't do anything in-game.

It's to be expected of a beta. Yet I was hoping to collect those darn recipes for the Barton Regular's armor pieces today too...I so want that armor for myself. Quite a few of the upper levels have gotten them already and they look awesome.  

tkdauronXIII

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:53 pm
User Image

wow im only ring charge lvl 4.4 :/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:09 am
I found a list of all of the ring sets and there effects in the beta guild for Zomg. Credit for finding this information goes to [Makata].

Ring Sets and Their Effects:

Please note that to activate a set's bonus effects, you have to wear all four rings in the same "hand," meaning the four panels to the left or right on the "Hand Icon" which opens up your inventory.

Pirate Set: Keen Aye, Hack, Slash, Shark Attack
Stat Bonus: Increased Speed

Medic Set: Adrenaline, Bandages, Defibrillate, Diagnosis
Stat Bonus: Increased Health Regeneration.

Space Trooper Set: Guns Guns Guns, My Density, Solar Rays, Turtle
Stat Bonus: Increased Weight

Ninja Set: Mantis, Shuriken, Dervish, Ghost
Stat Bonus: Increased Accuracy

Chef Set: Teflon Spray, Meat, Knife Sharpen, Pot Lid,
Stat Bonus: Increased Defense.

Angelic Set: Wish, Divinity, Healing Halo, Hunter's Bow.
Stat Bonus: Increased Luck

Prankster Set: Improbability Sphere, Gumshoe, Heavy Water Balloon, Duct Tape
Stat Bonus: Increased Speed and Dodge Rate

Shaman Set: Hornet's Nest, Coyote Spirit, Rock Armor, Quicksand
Stat Bonus: Increased Willpower

Athlete Set: Bump, Taunt, Fleet Feet, Fitness
Stat Bonus: Increased Maximum Health.

Demonic Set: Hot Foot, Fire Rain, Iron Will, Scaredy Cat
Stat Bonus: Increased Stamina Regeneration  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum