Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Piper smiled and rested his face on the mattress.
"How so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:30 pm
she tried not shrug, not entirtely sure what she had meant in the first place. "my reactons make it unfair, i can't control them." she pouted.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm
Piper laughed quietly.
"It's cute." he said, toying with her hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm
she rolled her eyes, "yes, cute." she replied sarcasticly. "but not regretable." she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 pm
"I'm serious!" he exclaimed. "But most of your little human things are pretty cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 pm
she sighed, "i don't know exactly when human equiled cute to vampires but i guess i can deal with that as long as i'm here." she assured him rolling onto her side to look him in the eyes. "that is, if you'll keep me."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 pm
"We're not your average vampires." Piper said, grinning. "And we're keeping you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 pm
she laid a cool hand on his shoulder. "good because you'd pry have to kill me to keep me away." she laughed gently and then realized that she might be making him uncomfortable by how close to his she was. she knew that they would have to discuss rules. she frowned at the thought.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Piper laid his hand on hers and smiled.
"I'd never let you get that far." he promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 pm
a slight smile broke through the frown, "and since i'm staying i think that we should set some rules... i don't want to make things difficult for you." she bit her lip.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Piper took her hand off his shoulder and held it in both of his hands.
"Well... I'm pretty new at this whole... singer thing. I can control myself well, but mabye we could set rules as we go." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:45 pm
she nodded while letting herself be close to him, his cool hands making hers tingle. "this seems to be alright." she replied. "but if somthing i do bothers you please don't try to save my feelings. just tell me." she pleaded more out of not wanting to hurt him than her own safty.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Piper nodded.
"I'll let you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 pm
she smiled and made to rest her head on his shoulder. "good." she let her mind wander. wasn't it only weeks ago that she came to the conclusion that she wasn't meant to be with anyone. that her life was more to fuel others than it was for her to live as her own. and now here she was, getting cozy with an ancient vampire that had fallen for her in a past life you could say. what a weird case...  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 pm
Piper smiled. After a few minutes, he turned to her.
"You hungry?" he asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces