Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan nodded "When i went to the digi desert i met some tamers that taught me"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:25 pm
Earthest looked at Toan with wide eyes. "Really! ...I haven't been in the digi desert before...I was at the digi beach before...for vacation...I miss vacation...But that's not the point of why I'm talking to you. Have you been everywhere in the digital world?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan laugh "I'm a wanderer i've travel to many place and seen many things both in this and ours as you read my bio i was traveling threw africa before i came here"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 pm
"I know that," Earthest waved off. "I wanted to know if you've been everywhere in the digital world!" SlashAngemon asked Vajiramon, "Do any of you know first aid? Earthest needs to be looked at." Earthest ignored him, "So have you?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Toan shook his head "Not everywhere but close" Toan went over and check Earthest wounds "What did you do?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 pm

(less then 15 post before i get a Patamon!!!)

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:58 pm
(Then let's keep things going shall we?)

Earthest winced and then sweatdrop . "Oh, nothing in particular...just some thing here something there-" "She intervened in a problem that she shouldn't have. They could have helped! If they helped you wouldn't be hurt." Earthest frowned and then said defensively, "But-" "If I hadn't have...oh never mind! Next time, don't get in the way!" "Okay...I won't help anymore," she said, defeated. Earthest sighed and looked at Toan and smiled apologetically.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:02 pm

Toan laughs "Thank you for that useless argument now who want to tell me what happen?"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:15 pm
"A group of virus digimon were on their way here. Earthest went outside the dojo at the wrong time and sent us all to another plain," SlashAngemon said angrily. Earthest gulped. "And when I assumed it was safe for her to come out of the hiding spot I put her in, she wasn't there. She was egging on a Devimon to fight her. If I hadn't found her in time-" "You're forgetting the part where I defeated him by myself." SlashAngemon scowled, "Yes, you did." "And non of my wounds are life threatening." "..." Earthest smiled. "So then you shouldn't be mad at me," she said. "Wrong." Earthest pouted. "Oh."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Vajiramon gave a laugh "oh those virus digimon! i bet their leader in the semi finals before i face a slash angemon, must've been coming for revenge" Toan sigh and went to get some herb to fix her up

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:23 pm
Earthest sighed and sat on a chair and waited for Toan. SlashAngemon frowned and waited by Earthest's side. Earthest looked at Wingdramon and Vajiramon. "I think I did a good job. I defeated the devimon all by myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:30 pm

(Dont you think that going a little overboard your more a baby digimon level)

"A Devimon huh? not bad not bad" said Wingdramon Toan got a few herbs then mix it together and handed the drink to earthest "This will help your body heal up faster but it taste nasty" Toan grin

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:28 pm
(Who me? You have no idea what my capabilities are. I don't like flaunting things.)

Earthest shrugged and took a sip and gagged a little. "That is disgusting!" She frowned. "Do I have to?" She winced when SlashAngemon glared at her. "Just kidding, ha...ha..." She downed the rest and puckered her lips and winced in displeasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 pm

"So why did you pick a fight with devimon?" Toan ask

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm
"Why? Well...He started to pick a fight with me. I wasn't going to let him get away with trying to attack my friends...that sounded corny. Never mind. I did it just to do it, and now it's over," Earthest replied. She looked at Toan, Wingdramon, and Vajiramon. "I just want you guys to know that fighting is wrong and I don't like it. Confrontation is not good, but sometimes you have to confront people," Earthest said. SlashAngemon ruffled his wings and rolled his eyes. To Wingdramon and Vajiramon he said, "I'm sure you don't have these problems with Toan."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games