Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:41 pm
blukattt
Rakei
I think I'm retrocognetic... "sees the past" but I don't see anything, it's more like an echo from the walls of some buildings, it mostly happens at school though... like I can hear something that happened before I was there, but its to faint to really make out any words...
You mean kinda like psychometry, but not physically coming in contact with objects?

yeah, but no feelings just sounds...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:14 pm
Rakei
blukattt
Rakei
I think I'm retrocognetic... "sees the past" but I don't see anything, it's more like an echo from the walls of some buildings, it mostly happens at school though... like I can hear something that happened before I was there, but its to faint to really make out any words...
You mean kinda like psychometry, but not physically coming in contact with objects?

yeah, but no feelings just sounds...
That's cool, I'm sure if you googled for "Audio Psychometry" you might be able to turn something up; that's a good gift to have, even better if you can hone it. 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:22 pm
Whoa, Atma's name is Nick! surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:00 pm
Jameta
surprised What? Why is that so shocking? LOL xd

On a totally unrelated note, I think everyone here should get one of these:
Inflatable Pub eek surprised xd  

blukattt
Crew

Rakei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:05 pm
blukattt
Jameta
surprised What? Why is that so shocking? LOL xd

On a totally unrelated note, I think everyone here should get one of these:
Inflatable Pub eek surprised xd

Uhm I'd rather have the inflateble church...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:44 am
Jameta and Ld started dating on my bday. March 31st xd  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:01 am
Well, uhh, I hope you liked that gift. sweatdrop

And I didn't know Atma had another name we could call him by. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:24 am
Jameta
Well, uhh, I hope you liked that gift. sweatdrop

And I didn't know Atma had another name we could call him by. sweatdrop

Yeah, I realized I never really gave out my name when yesterday or the day before Jameta referred to me as "Atma", so I decided to post my Name and other random stuff on the introduction page thingy. So now you can all call me Nick, if you feel comfortable with that whee

On a totally unrelated note, I just did my first tarot reading. My g/f told me yesterday that she needed her space and she wasn't really sure if this was a break up or what, but that she did still love me, she just needed to be alone , so I did a reading on myself.

I asked if things would work out with me and Kathleen and the results hit the nail on the head, as to what my situation was. It was pretty freaky and left me saying "whoa..." Anyway, the basic gist of the cards told me to give her some space and to be careful about my actions. Also, they said while we're apart, I will probably discover something that I could only do on my own. Wonder what that will be...

Wow... that was a long post. Sorry about that sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:13 pm
No, no that's cool, Nick! Soemtiems couple's need a little 'vacation' from each other so they can breathe and rediscover themselves a bit...

For LD and I, these breaks usually come when I do have a vacation out of state. sweatdrop Not that we've ever seriously needed to get away from each other, though. Anyways, good luck to ya'! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:37 pm
My mom got a ring at work today, but it was too small for her so she gave it to me so I could give it to someone else.

I've complared it to pictures and I conclude it's an Aquamarine.

Anyone care to explain the details on Aquamarine?

x__CrimsonRegret

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:29 pm
Atma311
On a totally unrelated note, I just did my first tarot reading. My g/f told me yesterday that she needed her space and she wasn't really sure if this was a break up or what, but that she did still love me, she just needed to be alone , so I did a reading on myself.

I asked if things would work out with me and Kathleen and the results hit the nail on the head, as to what my situation was. It was pretty freaky and left me saying "whoa..." Anyway, the basic gist of the cards told me to give her some space and to be careful about my actions. Also, they said while we're apart, I will probably discover something that I could only do on my own. Wonder what that will be...

Wow... that was a long post. Sorry about that sweatdrop
It wasn't a long post at all. *thinks back to some of Jameta's "novels", gets hit by her xp *

No, the space thing isn't too serious, I've had to do it a couple times in the past. My only two concerns would be:

"Being there for her" too often (smothering)
and
Not being there enough, and growing apart.

It's a tenative balance; but I've actually ruined relationships going too far in both directions. But the apart thing does help out, because you won't take the time together for granted, as you might if you were living together.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:59 pm
I actually wrote me real name there too... when I was trying to make you guess it I wrote it, the letters in capitalation make out my name... except the last N.... sweatdrop  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:35 pm
::coughs:: Yeah I've been in relationships with guys that they want to be with me 100% of the time.. it's nice having people swoon over you.. but seriously I need my own free space occasionally..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:45 pm
FabledAddiction
::coughs:: Yeah I've been in relationships with guys that they want to be with me 100% of the time.. it's nice having people swoon over you.. but seriously I need my own free space occasionally..
Yeah, I think I killed a soulmate relationship by spending every minute together; and that's why I broke it off, because we saw too much of each other...I still beat myself up about that one, and that was over 10 years ago... sweatdrop  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:13 pm
*socks Blu in the arm for his earlier comment*

And if I didn't right so long, people wouldn't understand me. stressed

Anyways, I updated the link list, if anyone cares. It doesn't look great, but it's an achievement for me... Now I just have to go throguh Christo's spelling and grammar. wink  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games