Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 am
His eyes widened. "Some b***h to..!?!?!?!?!??!??!", he blinked. "What's THAT supposed to mean?", he asked, looking somewhat irritated.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and got up and headed for the stairs. She knew it seemed childish but she was irritated.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 am
He shook off his irritation, he didin't want her to go. "Look - nevermind, wait! Don't go! Don't LEAVE me heeere! Let's go do something! C'mooon!", he begged, on his knees, half-joking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:08 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and looked at him,halfway up the stairs. She hated the joking. "geesh..can I change??" she grimaced "and no you cant watch"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:32 am
((Hey im not gonna be here saturday and sunday, im going on a VAYCAY to N.Y.C. for two days. PEACE!!! blaugh ))

His expression lit up when she asked if she could change, but fell apart when she mentioned that he coulden't watch. He frowned. "Fine.", he said, sounding somewhat insulted that she woulden't let him watch. When she dissapeared from sight, he silently crept up the stairs. Maybe he could peek through a keyhole, or maybe... no. Too risky. He went back downstairs, to the second to last step, and stopped. Maybe it was worth the risk..? He turned around and thought about it for a moment. She'd probably never trust him again if she caught him. But he was a stealthy guy, there was a good chance he could get away with it. He shook his head. NO, that..that is just wrong, he decided, and finally went downstairs with a sigh and plopped down on the couch, defeated. After a moment, he swiftly got up, grabbed her book, and sprinted across the room and crept up the stairs, quickly but quietly, and looked for the door to her bedroom. This was an extremley stupid idea, but maybe she had left it open a crack, so he could peer in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am
[[okay have fun ^_____^]]

Amanda was in her room changing..into what she didn't know. She slipped a pair of jeans onn under the dress and took the dress off. She was walking around her room wearing jeans and her blakc bra..nice. She started rummaging through her stuff. She had shut the door but didn't lock it. It did have a habit of swinging open a little..but she was too distracted to notice.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:20 pm
((WHYYY thankya!))
He peeked through the door, which was open a crack, large enough for him to see her, because the lock was broken, and the door had silently dipped open a little while she was dressing. The first thing he saw was her pulling her dress off, and he blushed a little, once she was only in her bra. He still had no idea why he was doing any of this. He watched her walk across the room, his mouth hanging slightly open. He'd decided he would try to sneak back downstairs as soon as it seemed as if she had found a shirt, but he really coulden't see what she was doing now, from this angle. He poked the door ever slightly, to see a little more. One side of him was screaming in his ear that this was a retarded idea. He ignored it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:42 am
[[lol]]

Amanda continued to rummage through her stuff.All she could find was her open cut halter/blouse. She needed her bra off for this. She let out a sigh and went into her closet to change. It wasn't visible from the door way. But she ended up unclipping her bra on the way. He couldn't see a thing..

[outfit http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/blainsbane/anime/376f5db5.jpg[/img]]the top and jeans]  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 pm
She unclipped her bra and his heart jumped but of course, with his luck, she had to walk out of sight. "..DAYMN..", he mouthed noiselessly to himself, and then figured he had pushed his luck far enough. He pulled the door back an inch to its original position and quietly crept down the stairs, and about two-thirds of the way down, he began jogging up loudly and called to her, "Yooo AMANDA! What's takin' so long? Takin' your SWEET time now, aren't you. Where you at!?", he shouted, pretending he didin't know which room she was in, with her book in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Amanda came out of the room tying the top of her blouse up. "will you shut up" she rolled her eyes and pulled her hair down. She saw he had her book. "Why do you have my book?''  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 pm
He hadn't come up with a reason yet, but was good at improvising. Forcing himself not to stare at her chest, after a moment he started speaking. "Oh this 'ol thing? Forgot I still HAD it! I was just reading it.. I dunno' why..", he said, holding it out for her to take. His outfit was a slick black jacket and black jeans, and it looked quite good on him... but it was quite different from what she was wearing. "SO! Decided where you wanna' go? Any parties you wanna' crash? Banks you wanna' rob? Pshht, I'm game.", he said, descending down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:54 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and took the book. She turned and threw it into her room. "okay..whatever. I have a recital I got to be at in a half hour."  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:21 pm
He raised a brow. "ReCITal!? You didin't tell me 'bout no recital! A recital for what??", he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm
She rolled her eyes "My piano" she adjusted her top and headed for the stairs.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 am
He stood at the base of the stairs and held up a hand. "WOAHHHH EASY NAWH. You gotta' TELL me these things I NEED the INFO. GOTTA' get this kinda' info. Throw me a friggin' bone here.", he said in his best Dr. Evil impression from Austin Powers. He let his hand fall and jumped for joy. "Can I COME!?!?!?!?"!, he pleaded.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff