Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:51 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Sora burst throught the door with Chou. Chou promply tripped over Sora and fell flat on her face. She rubbed her face and muttered how much it hurted her. "Oh! Chiyo-san, it's nice to see you again," She said, bowing. "Now, what sees to be the problem?"

"Mai-san collapsed and hasn't woken up." Chiyo replied. "I don't know why, she was fine a few minutes before." She moved aside so Chou could take a look at her.
Chou bent over to see what was wrong with her. "Hm... Sora-chan? Can you look at Mai-san's chakra flow?" Chou asked him. "How?" He asked her.
"... With your Byakugan" Chou said, blinking.

Sora blushed. "Oh, um, I can't do that. I can't use my byakugan," Sora said looking at the ground. "Why not?" Chou asked him. "My body won't let me," Sora replied.
"..."
"..."
"Okay then," Chou said emptying a vial into the pale of warm water. The water became freezing cold. Chou licked her lips as she lifted the pale up. "It's wakie-wakie time, sleeping beauty," She said as she dumped the water onto Mai's pretty face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:53 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Sora burst throught the door with Chou. Chou promply tripped over Sora and fell flat on her face. She rubbed her face and muttered how much it hurted her. "Oh! Chiyo-san, it's nice to see you again," She said, bowing. "Now, what sees to be the problem?"

"Mai-san collapsed and hasn't woken up." Chiyo replied. "I don't know why, she was fine a few minutes before." She moved aside so Chou could take a look at her.
Chou bent over to see what was wrong with her. "Hm... Sora-chan? Can you look at Mai-san's chakra flow?" Chou asked him. "How?" He asked her.

Sora blushed. "Oh, um, I can't do that. I can't use my byakugan," Sora said looking at the ground. "Why not?" Chou asked him. "My body won't let me," Sora replied.
"..."
"..."
"Okay then," Chou said emptying a vial into the pale of warm water. The water became freezing cold. Chou licked her lips as she lifted the pale up. "It's wakie-wakie time, sleeping beauty," She said as she dumped the water onto Mai's pretty face.

Mai shot up and sputtered. "What the -cough- what are you doing?!" She coughed a few more times.
Chiyo chuckled. "As always Chou-san, your methods are unorthidox yet effective."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"..."
"..."

Mai shot up and sputtered. "What the -cough- what are you doing?!" She coughed a few more times.
Chiyo chuckled. "As always Chou-san, your methods are unorthidox yet effective."
"BANZAI!" Chou yelled as she ran out of the house. " That girl has problems," Sora said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:59 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"..."
"..."

"BANZAI!" Chou yelled as she ran out of the house. " That girl has problems," Sora said shaking his head.

Mai grabbed Chiyo and shook her. "WHERE'S SHINJI-KUN AND SABU-SAN?!" She shouted.
Taken a bit aback by her behavior, Chiyo stuttered. "Th-They left remember? We don't know where they went."
Mai jumped up and ran out the door. "We have to find them! We have to stop them! NOW!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:04 am
"Hello, Shinji-kun, wern't you supposed to do this with another shinobi," A cloaked figure said, keeping his pace with Mokiba by jumping tree to tree,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:06 am
Silly Genji
"Hello, Shinji-kun, wern't you supposed to do this with another shinobi," A cloaked figure said, keeping his pace with Mokiba by jumping tree to tree,"

Sabu motioned for Mokiba to stop and he question the cloaked figure. "Who are you and what do you want?" He readied himself for a fight.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:09 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu motioned for Mokiba to stop and he question the cloaked figure. "Who are you and what do you want?" He readied himself for a fight.
"I am Kouya. I want Chobimitsu-san and I don't want you to interfere," The cloaked man replied  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:12 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"I am Kouya. I want Chobimitsu-san and I don't want you to interfere," The cloaked man replied

Sabu frowned. "By who's authority?" He didn't like to throw his weight around, but being a Kage had its benifits. "Chobimitsu is a wanted criminal. We have every right to hunt him down."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:18 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu frowned. "By who's authority?" He didn't like to throw his weight around, but being a Kage had its benifits. "Chobimitsu is a wanted criminal. We have every right to hunt him down."
"As do I, Kuzakage-dono, I have the authority of the earth country. Geku has become a threat to his own country and I am going to take him down," Kouya said and with out hesitation he started a string of handseals, "Katon, Ryuuka no jutsu!" Kouya said as a jet of liquid fire spurted out of his mouth, straight at Mokiba.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:20 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"As do I, Kuzakage-dono, I have the authority of the earth country. Geku has become a threat to his own country and I am going to take him down," Kouya said and with out hesitation he started a string of handseals, "Katon, Ryuuka no jutsu!" Kouya said as a jet of liquid fire spurted out of his mouth, straight at Mokiba.

"Hold on!" Mokiba sqwaked as he reared back. With a huge flap of his wings he sent a gust of wind at the attack. The flame seemed to pause in midair but then reversed direction.
He recognised me? Yet he still attacked? Is he insane? Sabu thought as he held on.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:29 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Hold on!" Mokiba sqwaked as he reared back. With a huge flap of his wings he sent a gust of wind at the attack. The flame seemed to pause in midair but then reversed direction.
He recognised me? Yet he still attacked? Is he insane? Sabu thought as he held on.
Kouya formed the seal of Tora and the fire seemed to evaporated. Before he could recover himself from the jutsu, Shinji was already at his side and threw a palm full of chakra at Kouya. Kouya nimbly dodged the attack and flicked a kick into Shinji's gut. Shinji was winded and was taken back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:33 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Kouya formed the seal of Tora and the fire seemed to evaporated. Before he could recover himself from the jutsu, Shinji was already at his side and threw a palm full of chakra at Kouya. Kouya nimbly dodged the attack and flicked a kick into Shinji's gut. Shinji was winded and was taken back.

Sabu was right behind Shinji. Intending to catch his opponent off guard he decied to attack immediately. "Burning Kunai!"
The kunai that he had in his hand heated red hot. He swung at Kouya.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:40 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu was right behind Shinji. Intending to catch his opponent off guard he decied to attack immediately. "Burning Kunai!"
Kouya pulled Shinji back up by the hand and pulled him towards the burning kunai. The Kunai peirced through Shinji's palm. He let out a scream of pain and Kouya threw kick towards Sabu's gut.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:45 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Kouya pulled Shinji back up by the hand and pulled him towards the burning kunai. The Kunai peirced through Shinji's palm. He let out a scream of pain and Kouya threw kick towards Sabu's gut.
Damn! Sabu let the kunai fall into the forest and took the hit to the stomach. Instead of defending, he wrapped his body around his leg and rolled around it. With his momentum he flung Kouya down towards the treeline by his leg. Mokiba swooped down and caught Shinji.
"Let Sabu-san take care of this. He's unstoppable in the forest."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji took a step back, and thought to himself. The truth will hurt her, Kenji.
Yes, but nor will she understand it. replied Kenji. He though some more, but couldn't find a solution. If we tell her, she might go into a stage of denial. And if we are lucky, she won't go insane. But-
But we can't take that chance right? 'Cause she might revert back to her normal self? said Rai, completing the sentence.

But in front of that, somewhat weird, sweet face; Kenji couldn't say anything. Though all these years of pain and destruction, Kenji's lost for words.

Ifuuki frowned. "Did you forget too?" she asked as if in jest, but she was being serious. She had no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry but I can't-"
Kenji!!! Ninjas are coming this way!! interrupted Rai
Where Rai?
From the direction we were running from. The must've been those we sensed ealier. Kenji looked down the beatedn road. "This leads to Konoha." whispered Kenji. "Lets go!" Kenji grabbed Ifuuki's hand, and dashed towards the coming ninjas.
Think this will work Kenji?
Don't worry Rai. I sensed that they're all genins, with one Jounin.

Kenji pulled Ifuuki towards his back, having her cling on to him (piggy-back ride kind of thing). With that, Kenji increased his speed, running even faster...

Ifuuki shouted in glee. "Wheeeee!" She acted as if she had never gone as fast as they were traveling, even though they were running as fast minutes before. She held tighter to Kenji's back pressing her chest against it.

Hold on tight Ifuuki... Kenji increased his speed, now he can see the Ninjas in front of him. "Ok..." He closed his eyes, and re-opened them. His eyes went from blue to blood red, activating his Kekki Genkai.

Then he covered himself with red chakra, and he called to Rai. "Come on Rai, now!!" The dragon spirit's chakra wrapped itself around Kenji and then Shing!!! they disappeared... to Ifuuki, it would have felt like time stopped....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff