Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm
Emmet frowned at her. "Tha-that's not funny. Don't joke about that kind of stuff." he warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Sophie looked into his eyes and nodded. "Ok, I promise not to joke about it anymore. But if you begin to then I will." She told him and began to float on her back as she looked at the sky. Everything about the meadow was beautiful and enchanting. She never wanted to leave. If it was up to her, they would have stayed there forever.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:29 pm
Emmet sighed and then loked up at the sky, it was still the afternoon but he wasn't sure when he would go home or take her home. He then ganced over at Sophie and smiled at her as she looked up a the sky. There was something about her that was kind of attractive, but he tried to hide these feelings even from himself. He didn't want t be with anyody else besides Rosalie, she was perfect in every way, but Sophie was very similar to Rosalie in soo many ways. Sometimes, he could barely tell the difference between them.

As the day went by, and it got about six, Emmet then got out of the water and called to Sophie. "Well, shouldn't we be going home now? I don't want your mom to worry about you." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:34 pm
Sophie gasped and jumped out of the water. "Oh no! My mother!" She said finally remembering. She ran out the water in a hurry. "My mom's going to be home in half an hour. I still need to make dinner. Oh well it's Friday, I'm sure she'd be fine with a pizza. But you need to take me back to the school so I can get my car. Shoot! How am I going to explain my wet clothes? I know I'll change really quick once I get there." She looked at Emmet. "How fast can you get us back to school?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Emmet chuckled at her. "Dont worry Sophie. Everything is going to be fine. Your car will already be back at your house and dinner will be made and in the microwave, you just have to lie adn say you made it. Besides from that..." he then pulled her onto his back gently. "..I can get you back to your house in no time." he chuckled, running at ful speed towards Sophie's house. Within ten minutes, Emmet was at the front door, opening it with the key that was under the welcome mat. He then pushed the door open and smiled at Sophie, letting her off his back. "We are here with twenty minutes to spare." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:44 pm
At first she didn't say a word as she walked in the house. Everything was, not only clean, but her car was in the driveway and the food was already cooked. "You guys are amazing." She finally said after awhile. Sophie pressed the button on the answering machine. It was her mother and she basically said that she was going to be home late and to not wait up for her. "Why do I have a feeling that Carlise helped out with this as well?" She giggled and turned back to Emmet. "So....do you want to come in?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Emmet snorted at the answering machine ad nth Carlisle coment. "They don't even think I can even get you back in time, geesh. They could give me some credit" he said annoyed. He then walked through the doorway adn leaned against the wall. ""Im inside anyways. So, when do you think your mom will be home?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm
Sophie shrugged. "Usually when she" The answering machine went off again and it was her mother's voice. This time she said that she would be back around nine and that for Sophie to put her food in the fridge for her. "I guess that answers our question. I'm actually going to go take a shower and put on some dry clothes. I'll be right back." She ran up the stairs and hopped in the shower. When she came back down in clean clothes, she found Emmet in the living room looking at a picture of her father. The two of them were on the mountains with ski gear on. Sophie smiled as she folded her arms.

"That was the last picture I took with him. His accident happened that weekend actually. He worked so hard to get off of work because he wanted to spend some daddy-daughter time with me for my birthday. Best present I ever had." She smiled to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 pm
Emmet sighed at her as she talked about the pictre. "Oh, im sorry." he frowned. The man looked familiar to him somehow, but he couldn't quite remember why. It was rather strange. The resemblance he couldnt remember was the thing that had made him stare absentmindedly at the picture anyways. "So, anyways..." he said sitting down on the couch. "...what are we going to do? Watch tv? Movie? What? Im opened to anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Sophie shook her head. "It's ok. My dad was a good man. I like to think of it as he wanted me to give me space to grow up and learn for myself. Plus, he's in a better place now." She smiled and began to look at her movies. "We could watch this." She said holding out the movie Juno. "Have you seen it?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Emmet smirked at the movie. "I love that movie." he grinned. "Your eggo is preggo." he said, and then bursted out laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:45 pm
Sophie laughed as she popped it in. "That aint no echa-sketch." She quoted and sat on the couch. The movie began to Emmet sat next to her on the couch. "Do you want some pop-" She began but then Emmet looked at her. "Right. Vampires don't eat popcorn. Sorry I forgot."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm
Emmet smirked. "Nope, I dont eat food or drink anything.... besides the obvious." he sighed, turning part of his attention to the tv.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:52 pm
During the middle of the movie, Sophie's tummy grumbled and she laughed. "Maybe I should get some food. I'll just pause it for a minute." She giggled and got off the couch. She grabbed the food in the microwave which was Chicken and Seasame noddles. She walked back in as she took a bite of the food. "Mm, this is good. So which one of your siblings did you think made the food?" She asked sitting back down next to Emmet. Without her realizing it, she sat next to him closer than she was before.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:54 pm
Emmet did notice the extra closeness but didn't say anything. "Probably my brother Edward made it, he's the cook. A long time ago he actually attended cullinary school. I made fun of him for it, but he did pass top of his class.' he laughed, thinking of how wierd Edward was for wanting to be able to cook human food well, even though he never ate any of it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff