Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:26 am
hypnocrown
Well, since I've only watched the first season or so of Samurai X, I can probably say without a doubt, that the saddest was the moment where Kenshin went to fight Shishi-o and he only said goodbye to Kaoru.

Btw Mel, shouldn't this be a question of the week or of the month? I'm just saying, since these kind of questions aren't exactly answered every day by most members then... You don't have to listen to me rambling, it was just a thought...
I understand, and when I started it was "of the day" but then the guild got bigger and I wanted to give people a chance to answer before I went on. So I still give out questions, but I wait a few days so that you all can have a good discussion about each question.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:00 pm
Melody Rhyme
hypnocrown
Thanx a lot to both Mel And Youkai Kurama. At least now I have some idea of what she said in her e-mail. biggrin
Cool!!!

New Q of the Day: What do you think the saddest event in the series was?

When Aoshi told Misao that he never wanted to see her again... crying Poor weasel-chan!  

Misao-hime

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:34 pm
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
hypnocrown
Thanx a lot to both Mel And Youkai Kurama. At least now I have some idea of what she said in her e-mail. biggrin
Cool!!!

When Aoshi told Misao that he never wanted to see her again... crying Poor weasel-chan!
That was sad crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:24 pm
Melody Rhyme
Cool!!!

i think the saddest [and yet the happiest] without a doubt is when kenshin comes home to kaoru in the reflections OVA. i was literally crying when kenshin was lying on kaoru's lap under a tree near their home and he dies in her arms. kaoru remarked before he leaves that his scar is gone. crying  

joos

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:13 am
joos
Melody Rhyme
Cool!!!

i think the saddest [and yet the happiest] without a doubt is when kenshin comes home to kaoru in the reflections OVA. i was literally crying when kenshin was lying on kaoru's lap under a tree near their home and he dies in her arms. kaoru remarked before he leaves that his scar is gone. crying

That part was really sad! Second would be the part where Kenshin apologizes to Kaoru and she tells him that when she knew Kenshin she learned the joy of living....cry cry... crying

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:45 am
LustrousJade
joos
Melody Rhyme
Cool!!!

That part was really sad! Second would be the part where Kenshin apologizes to Kaoru and she tells him that when she knew Kenshin she learned the joy of living....cry cry... crying
*chatroom has a minor flood from joos's and lustrousjade's tears.* Rurouni Kenshin rules forever.  

joos

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:59 am
Well, I haven't watched to the end of the series, so I obviously can't be a judge of what the saddest part was, but I think the most emotional part was kenshin's fight with that really good little kid that worked for the mummy guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:59 am
joos
LustrousJade
joos
Melody Rhyme
Cool!!!

*chatroom has a minor flood from joos's and lustrousjade's tears.* Rurouni Kenshin rules forever. Yeah, that was horribly sad!! **jumps out of the way as tear-flood sweeps by** eek sweatdrop

Personally though, I cried the most when Sano went to see Kenshin and realized how his skills had diminished and hugged him and all that before he left, and was like, "Good-bye Kenshin..." crying crying Soooo sad! I'm very sentimental, and that just broke my dams! xp (Sorry if I wrote this somewhere before, I have the distinct feeling this has already been mentioned by me somewhere sad )  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:01 pm
Haldir of Lothlorien
Well, I haven't watched to the end of the series, so I obviously can't be a judge of what the saddest part was, but I think the most emotional part was kenshin's fight with that really good little kid that worked for the mummy guy.
Hehehe... I think you mean Soujiro! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:52 pm
I think the saddest moments are when Kenshin leaves for Kyoto, When Soujiro tells us about his past and that he was abused...and when Kenshin dies... crying  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:16 pm
I saw that first one (the one about Soujiro) but I still haven't seen Kenshin's death.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:27 pm
Sadly he doesn't die like most people expect a warrior to day, in the midst of an epic battle..... but I won't spoil anything more. sweatdrop  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:41 am
Hehe! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:57 pm
Will you lok at Mel?! Gee, she even has glitter now, not in the same way as the Mariah Carey Movie (which most people say sucked, yet I haven't seen it), but in a good way. I'm not sure if black parts go for yer avatar though, just a thought...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:55 pm
hypnocrown
Will you lok at Mel?! Gee, she even has glitter now, not in the same way as the Mariah Carey Movie (which most people say sucked, yet I haven't seen it), but in a good way. I'm not sure if black parts go for yer avatar though, just a thought...
Well thanks again. I know the black is different, but I just wanted to wear all the halloween stuff I got. I figure I sould wear it a bit. whee  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff