Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:58 pm
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack
"You suck guys." Rayvn-Amre said sitting down at the table, "I wanted to see how long you could of stood it if you hadn't been stupid and picked up the gay string you wouldn't of ended up in the ropes I swear I should just take off my gloves and kill you both. But first Harry have you heard from my dad recently?"
Harry started down the stairs but stopped halfway down. 'Did I really just kiss Ginny on the cheek?' he thought. After a little while he walked the rest fo the way down and sat down next to Ron. "Er, Mrs. Weasley? Ginny said she's not hungry," he said, "Oh and no, I havent heard from your dad," he replied, comfused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you doing with Ginny?" Ron asked, "I thought you were with Fred and George"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Er, nothing, the twins just played a trick on both of us. Dont worry about it," Harry replied.

"And WHY exactly are you confused?" Rayvn-Amre exclaimed, "Godesses it's like you don't know anything anymore you stupid lovestruck Prat. I should tell Mrs. Weasley about you kissing Ginny."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:02 pm
Tifagirl
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Tifagirl
"You heared what Fred and George said. The only way we are going to get out of this is if we.... Kiss." muttered Ginny. "I am going to hurt those two when we get out of this."
'Kiss?!' Harry thought to himself, 'Oh I am going to kill those two! I know exactly why they are doing this!'

"At least it doesnt specify where we have to kiss." Harry replied. He leaned in and kissed Ginny on the cheek, hoping that was the most harmless way out of this. The ropes loosened quickly and they were free. Harry rubbed his arms where the ropes were. "C'mon Ginny, lets go down and eat."

She blushed as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Um tell my mum Im not hungry." muttered Ginny moving back to her seat.

"You suck guys." Rayvn-Amre said sitting down at the table, "I wanted to see how long you could of stood it if you hadn't been stupid and picked up the gay string you wouldn't of ended up in the ropes I swear I should just take off my gloves and kill you both. But first Harry have you heard from my dad recently?"

((Um I hope you know that Harry and Ginny were up stairs in her room. Not in the kitchen.))

{So I'm not allowed to yell at them from downstaris?}  

SplitDemonIdentity

insaneerin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:16 pm
RayvnAmreBlack

"And WHY exactly are you confused?" Rayvn-Amre exclaimed, "Godesses it's like you don't know anything anymore you stupid lovestruck Prat. I should tell Mrs. Weasley about you kissing Ginny."
'Bloody hell! What did I do to deserve this?' he thought.

Harry replied casually, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

~~~~~~~~

Ron looked from Rayvn to Harry and back to Rayvn. Lovestruck prat? Kissing Ginny? He didnt know whether to be angry at Harry or Rayvn.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:51 pm
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack

'Bloody hell! What did I do to deserve this?' he thought.

Harry replied casually, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

~~~~~~~~

Ron looked from Rayvn to Harry and back to Rayvn. Lovestruck prat? Kissing Ginny? He didnt know whether to be angry at Harry or Rayvn.

"You know him do you not know who Sirius Black is? It should ring a bell as he is your godfather!!!!!! You are a lovestruck prat you make me sick and don't deny it you kissed Ginny Fred say it George saw it and I saw it !!!!!!!! I should to to Wiltshire and Hang out with Amara or Draco (Little note Amara is Rayvn best girl friend but you won't be hearing much from her.)  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:35 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Tifagirl
"You heared what Fred and George said. The only way we are going to get out of this is if we.... Kiss." muttered Ginny. "I am going to hurt those two when we get out of this."
'Kiss?!' Harry thought to himself, 'Oh I am going to kill those two! I know exactly why they are doing this!'

"At least it doesnt specify where we have to kiss." Harry replied. He leaned in and kissed Ginny on the cheek, hoping that was the most harmless way out of this. The ropes loosened quickly and they were free. Harry rubbed his arms where the ropes were. "C'mon Ginny, lets go down and eat."

She blushed as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Um tell my mum Im not hungry." muttered Ginny moving back to her seat.

((Um I hope you know that Harry and Ginny were up stairs in her room. Not in the kitchen.))

{So I'm not allowed to yell at them from downstaris?}

((OHHHHHHHHHH OK I was confused on where you were. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:39 pm
Ginny then got up and walked down stairs and heard what Rayvn said she rolled her eyes and entered the kitchen. She didnt say anything she just stood there for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Wealsey didnt say anything. She was not really listening.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:52 am
RayvnAmreBlack
"You know him do you not know who Sirius Black is? It should ring a bell as he is your godfather!!!!!! You are a lovestruck prat you make me sick and don't deny it you kissed Ginny Fred say it George saw it and I saw it !!!!!!!! I should to to Wiltshire and Hang out with Amara or Draco (Little note Amara is Rayvn best girl friend but you won't be hearing much from her.)
((Er, so wait, are we doing the fifth book or the sixth book because I thought that Tifagirl mentioned the sixth book. And then wouldnt Sirius Black be .. well .. you know.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:13 pm
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack
((Er, so wait, are we doing the fifth book or the sixth book because I thought that Tifagirl mentioned the sixth book. And then wouldnt Sirius Black be .. well .. you know.))

((This is the 5th book right now. Not the 6th.))  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:48 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack

((This is the 5th book right now. Not the 6th.))
Trust me Rayvn changes a lot in the sixth book.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:22 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
"I still have no clue what you are talking about," Harry denied, "And no, I havent heard from him." Geez, what was this girl's problem?!  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:52 pm
Ginny walked out side not wanting to hear what ever any one had to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Weasley watched Ginny walk out and put a worried face.

'You-Know-Who is back and Ginny is being careless. I hope she is going to be ok.' thought Mrs. Weasley.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:41 pm
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack
"I still have no clue what you are talking about," Harry denied, "And no, I havent heard from him." Geez, what was this girl's problem?!
"Why don't you have a clue Sirius Black is my father he met my mum at your parent's wedding she had been Lily Evans' Pen Friend so she was stuck as a bride's maid so she had to sit with dad yes your godfather was married to demon princess he could probably tell you a lot about her down to their last dance at Azkaban to my song." Rayvn said. Goddesses what is wrong with this guy. "Harry you do know I could easily get some Vertiaserum from a friend of mine his family are all very good Potioneers In fact I think I will. You just dunno when I'm gonna give it to you so maybe you could spill out are your darkest deepest secrets yes I am threating you cuz that's what Demon Queens do."  

SplitDemonIdentity

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:41 am
RayvnAmreBlack
"Why don't you have a clue Sirius Black is my father he met my mum at your parent's wedding she had been Lily Evans' Pen Friend so she was stuck as a bride's maid so she had to sit with dad yes your godfather was married to demon princess he could probably tell you a lot about her down to their last dance at Azkaban to my song." Rayvn said. Goddesses what is wrong with this guy. "Harry you do know I could easily get some Vertiaserum from a friend of mine his family are all very good Potioneers In fact I think I will. You just dunno when I'm gonna give it to you so maybe you could spill out are your darkest deepest secrets yes I am threating you cuz that's what Demon Queens do."
Ron looked over at Harry who was looking flustered and angry. He seemed to be breathing pretty hard as well. Who knew if he would be stupid enough to pull out his wand to her and threaten her. "Get out of our house NOW!" Ron yelled, he didnt care what his mum or anyone else would say. He couldnt take her himself anymore. "I dont know why you are even here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'How did Sirius get to have a brat like this?' Harry thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:27 pm
Ginny walked around the pond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ronald! Be nice. I invited her to stay here." snapped Mrs. Weasley. "So watch your self or you will be in your room in a matter of seconds."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

SplitDemonIdentity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:41 pm
insaneerin
RayvnAmreBlack
Ron looked over at Harry who was looking flustered and angry. He seemed to be breathing pretty hard as well. Who knew if he would be stupid enough to pull out his wand to her and threaten her. "Get out of our house NOW!" Ron yelled, he didnt care what his mum or anyone else would say. He couldnt take her himself anymore. "I dont know why you are even here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'How did Sirius get to have a brat like this?' Harry thought.

"Ron you didn't need to tell me to go I was just about to cause I have other things to do not to mention I was joking when I was going on about veritaserum I really think the only way I could get it from the Malfoys is if I figured out how to get under their drawing room. 'Sides I have Order Junk to do so Sayonara." Rayvn said flexing her wings and drifting up into the sky outside.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff