Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:59 pm
yilayth shrugged, "to tell the truth i woulndt know," she scrathched her head, "i havent ben there in a long time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm
Callisto was confused. "Oh haven't you? Are you one of the travelers who leave to find possible recruits? she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Nabri frowned, another mage so far from home. "What is with Life? she groaned to herself, hoping the others hadn't heard. What she didn't want was people thinking that she talked to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm
"um..." yilayth thought of what to say to the fire mage. "lets just say i'm serching for someone..." she answerd a little shy.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Callisto nodded. "So are we. Where are you headed? Perhaps our paths are in the same direction?" she asked thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:29 pm
Lalapeya looked up, doesn’t anyone care? She felt lonely, “Um can I get help, you know a royal person on the ground here. Do I mean nothing…? Oh I’m Lalapeya the next in line for the Klorden crown, royalty.” Lalapeya looked up at the lighting mage and made a weak smile.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:35 am
Callisto looked down at the grounded princess and held her out to her than lifted her back onto her feet without any trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm
yilayth looked at lalapeya. "oh you seem to be hurt...." she hestitated. "your madgesty...?" yilayth gave the princess a sweet smile, "you mind if i take a look?"  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 pm
(Ok guys we need to get the story moving!!! So we need to like have something happen…ok? Maybe like a band of air pirates capture us… or earth pirates… or some thing must happen… I want a fight! I want BLOOD!!! SOME THING!!!)

Lalapeya looked into the Amber eyes of Calisto, she was beautiful, and she could say because she herself was beautiful. “Um… Soooo… What now? Hey let’s get moving, I want to totally want to like get to the border before the end of my life.” Lalapeya started limping east, and then… she fell…
(WE NEED SOME MONSTERS… LIKE SPHINXES AND CENTARS AND THINGS OF THAT SUCH… YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BE ANY WHERE NEER US… BUT WE NEED MORE PEOPLE/ MONSTERS!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:38 pm
(OKAY BECCA! A FIGHT IS ON IT"S WAY! =^.^=)
Yilayth looked at lalapeya. "i get out of here if i were you." she warned. "an ogre tribe is after me and if you hang oround me they'll come after you too." yilayth was bout to leave the group when she heard a roar off in the distance. "if you go now i think they'll leave you alone!"  

Deadly Posion

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Nabri smiled, she needed a good challege, she looked at Callisto and saw the bloodthirsty look in her eyes, no way was she turning down a fight. This could be interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Callisto snatched her staff out and held it at the ready. "You guys may go if you wish but mages dont abandon each other." she said to the others. "I am sure three mages can handle a few brain-lacking ogres." she told them.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Lalapeya didn’t listen and she stumbled toward the now east, she couldn’t bear the pain, and she fell, off a cliff, on to an air pirate ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm
"ummm..." yilayth started. "there are 10 of them..." she rubbed her arm in embaressment. "the size of mountains too."  

Deadly Posion

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Nabri walked, no, more like danced, towards Callisto, "Wow, I've never seen an ogre before!" she said hyperly, she stopped, thinking for a moment. "We'll make an interesting team." she commented, looking from the lightning mage, to the fire mage, to herself.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff