Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
||----&gt; CC's Corner. //Yada. Yada. Yada. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:02 pm
crappybunny
Two and Four, if you don't mind. heart

I think its a very nice look. Everything blends together very nice, the only thing I dont like is the gold bracelet & yellow neck ribbon. The bracelet just stands out to much and the necklace needs to be black I think things would balance out a bit better that way. Im also not to sure about the tights, perhaps the red or white class socks would look better. 6.5/10

Your Avie reminds me of I think Im paranoid//garbage  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:06 pm
Static Discharge
Two and five please?

Is that a green net shirt? The colors just look very off to me. sweatdrop Well if it is a green one you definatly need a black one, if my eyes are playing tricks on me well then Im just insane. Hmmm, I realy don't know what to say about it everything seem's to fit in nicely except for the net shirt. Ah wait your wrist are bare and I realy dislike bare wrist, so add some gloves. 3nodding 7.5/10

OMG wtf? Red and Black, common can't you pick original colors... Yet alone ORIGINAL items. 90's pants red hoochie top, not the most original selection, now if the colors weren't red and black it definatly would be more original. Oh and throwing a net top over it, thats green? Common now... Thats just pitiful. ANd the gas mask, its not pretty why wear a big black thing to cover your face. stare  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[ Static Discharge ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:49 pm
candycrack
Static Discharge
Two and five please?

Is that a green net shirt? The colors just look very off to me. sweatdrop Well if it is a green one you definatly need a black one, if my eyes are playing tricks on me well then Im just insane. Hmmm, I realy don't know what to say about it everything seem's to fit in nicely except for the net shirt. Ah wait your wrist are bare and I realy dislike bare wrist, so add some gloves. 3nodding 7.5/10

OMG wtf? Red and Black, common can't you pick original colors... Yet alone ORIGINAL items. 90's pants red hoochie top, not the most original selection, now if the colors weren't red and black it definatly would be more original. Oh and throwing a net top over it, thats green? Common now... Thats just pitiful. ANd the gas mask, its not pretty why wear a big black thing to cover your face. stare

gonk It is a black net top, and I have white gloves on.. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:14 pm
O.o this morning it looked green sweatdrop Hmm, the white gloves aren't to visible Id suggest black ones, perhaps those 90's gloves. heart  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:25 am
Well, you said to get black in the bottom. And I did. 3nodding

Any better? Oh yeah, rate? xp

I guess I'll order a #2 rating...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:46 pm
[Salt]

sweatdrop Its more blanced now but the heart boxers realy throw it off, the cominations of patterns is just a bad combo. I think you need to keep trying the other one was definatly better but less balanced. sad

6/10  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jedi Incanitee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:49 pm
2, 4, and 5 Please 3nodding whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:57 pm
Invisibly Wounded

Its a classic black and white av, thiers realy nothing all to special about it at all. Everything is put in its proper place, and it matches wonderfully.. Its just not the most oringal thing I've ever seen. Id suggest more accessories if anything, just to give it something a little extra, perhaps a chain wallet?

coordination: 9/10 originality: 1/10

Your avie reminds me of: static x: anything but this

Mean Rate: What the ******** is wrong with you? don't you know that black and white is like the most unoriginal lamest coordination ever? Get some style boy. Take a look at yourself real hard you look like almost everyone else who wears that shirt. Start over, you suck. Add color next time around, color is good.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jedi Incanitee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:59 pm
candycrack
Invisibly Wounded

Its a classic black and white av, thiers realy nothing all to special about it at all. Everything is put in its proper place, and it matches wonderfully.. Its just not the most oringal thing I've ever seen. Id suggest more accessories if anything, just to give it something a little extra, perhaps a chain wallet?

coordination: 9/10 originality: 1/10

Your avie reminds me of: static x: anything but this

Mean Rate: What the ******** is wrong with you? don't you know that black and white is like the most unoriginal lamest coordination ever? Get some style boy. Take a look at yourself real hard you look like almost everyone else who wears that shirt. Start over, you suck. Add color next time around, color is good.

Let me say one thing in my defence, Color is highly overused xd

Ya I had a chain wallet but I donated it to Popple for her faerie wing quest 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:02 pm
candycrack
[Salt]

sweatdrop Its more blanced now but the heart boxers realy throw it off, the cominations of patterns is just a bad combo. I think you need to keep trying the other one was definatly better but less balanced. sad

6/10

crying  

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:05 pm
neutral Im sorry salt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:44 pm
domokun  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Microwavable Hobo Party

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:06 pm
Can I get a #2 and #5, please? :3
I was going to attempt to dress you, but half of your items aren't showing up for me. Bleh. *kicks computer* sad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:00 pm
InvaderXat
Can I get a #2 and #5, please? :3
I was going to attempt to dress you, but half of your items aren't showing up for me. Bleh. *kicks computer* sad

Its cute, the only thing I find wrong with it is all the blck is at the botom and all the white is at the top. Id suggest white pants and a black hat to balance it out more. More green would be nice as well, but thiers not very many options unless you use the fresh grass skirt and white tights or socks. 6.5/10

OMG>> Its so unblanced. redface I can;t think of a bad rate right now. surprised  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100