Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm
well let not just stand here let go!" kara said stomping off cuz' she was still pissed at natashee, but because of that she triped over ouwn clumsy feet and rolled down the hill. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 pm
Falcon leapt up suddenly gliding swiftly over the steep part of the hill and caught her before she crashed to the ground. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:38 pm
Tibby sighed, gracefully stepping down from Kree's back, "Is she all right?" she called to Falcon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm
He quickly examined her. "Nothing appears to be broken although her wrist MIGHT be strained. Can I quickly test if it is?" he asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:23 pm
Kara's eyes were wide. "th-thank you..." she said stupidly. "i'm sorry," she told them. curse my clumsy feet!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Kree trans formed into her nimble humman form letting all of her passengers fall an eight foot drop. "Are you ok?" Kree asked the injured girl. "WEll look who's the medic." She examined Falcon and lightly kissed him softly on the lips. well it looks like we'll have to climb. She tansformed again into her true sphinx form and lent Kara a hand and offerd for her to get into her back, "WE'll have to climb, or fly for some of us. Joseph can you carry a person or two? Andyou falcon, as much as I'd love to be held in your, strong arms, I must carry some one up on the climb." she teased him as she shrunk and cuddled on his chest.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:13 pm
He chuckled nervously. This would take getting used to, he thought. "Uh yeah I can probably manage Kara and Tibby if you guys dont mind being carried." he said. "But that reminds me, since you got to carry me that means I get to fly you around sometime to even us out." he said smiling. "Hope you dont mind hights." he teased back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:20 pm
"You guys I sense a demonic presence coming our way" all of a sudden a demon from the castle pops out of knowhere and kidnaps Natashee "Sis help!" he takes her to the castle were they hold her hostage and use her as bait to get her friends to come to the castle...  

monokke

monokke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:37 pm
(I can manage with playing oh and look I saved up money and got my hair done... heart )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm
(lol cute!!) Falcon hadnt even time to act when Natashee had been carried away. The demon had come out of no where. "When did it take her?" he asked urgently.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:33 pm
Joseph had been lost in thought, "Bird boy? That's an odd category to place me in. Now why would she do that? I have wings, yes, but..." Joseph's train of thought was broken when he heard Natashee scream, "What?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:09 pm
kara watch natashee get carried off. "natashee!!!!!!!!" she instantly stood up ignoring her pain and ran after her sister. "no......." kara soon fell to her knees. "n-natashee....."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm
Falcon acted. He took off into the air a a quick jump and flew off full speed after the demon so he could track it. He knew Natashee didnt like him and frankly he didnt care much for her but he wouldnt sit still while she was being kidnapped. But the demon was fast. Really fast. Falcon had already lost sight of him. It looked as though it had entered the castle. He landed in defeat. It didnt look like he could get in. The doors were locked up tight behind them and he was only one guy with wings. "Natashee!!" he shouted desperately. He yelled in anger and punched a nearby tree. This is what happens when you hesitate you moron!, he shouted in his head. He looked down at his knuckles to see they were scraped up and bleeding. He ignored the sting. Guess I better just head back to the others., he thought in defeat but as he took a step forward suddenly he felt his feet come up from under his and he found himself wrapped up in a net trap suspended from the tree. He struggled with all his might but could barely even move while in this difficult position. He knew what had happened before he saw them. Three men older than he stepped out into the open before his eyes. They had found him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 pm
((lol! you tree abuser!))
kara stated tords the castle ingroing the cuts and scrapes on her arm and legs she limped onwered. natashee.... she thought despritly. please be okay....  

Deadly Posion

monokke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm
They chained me up to a wall and left the room. It was a very dark room. "HELP!!!' I screamed but there was no answer. "God I feel bad for treating everyone so horribly if I ever see them again I swear that I will appologize to them..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff