Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:06 pm
(( We actually got somewhere today. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:07 pm
((I lied.))

Ro looked up to Henry and Arthur, he hadn't even broken a sweat, "I dunno..." he said as she snarled and struggled to get free. He noticed Arthur with a knife, "You're not thinking of killing her, are you?"

((Now I'm off.
And yes! We did biggrin ))  

NativeForeigner

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm
"Please do. For the love of god, kill her!"

The pain was starting to get more intense as the shock wore off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:11 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're just going to kill her?" Andreas snapped. "No. No way. And where the hell did Captain OD go?"  

Venom3001

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm
Henry stood in Arthur's path. "I'm with Ro," he said softly. "Think about it. This is the first person we've seen in here. We need information."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 pm
"Firstly, she would have died if she had been up to fighting. I was not going to kill her in cold blood." He slid the knife back into the backpack. "Secondly, we should probably go try to find out. He must've had some sort of hallucination while he was out and he's gone into a panic. Clearly we need to help him." He moved straight for the door Gregory had ran through.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:20 pm
"Hold up, hold on, slow down, pause."
Henry held up a hand. "There could be more people like...her." He nudged her with a toe. She tried to bite him, but he easily moved back. "And we aren't going anywhere without more info."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:20 pm
"Has anyone stopped to think," Monica spoke slowly. "that if we keep her alive that she'd be a helluva problem to control. She's ready to bite someone's head of this moment. What is she's carrying something contagious? Am I the only person who sees the danger in keeping something like this around?"  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm
"Have you stopped to think this is a human being?" Andreas retorted, mimicking Monica's slow speech.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:27 pm
"She has entered a state of mental breakdown," Arthur told Henry. "Unless I'm mistaken, and I believe I'm not mistaken, she will be able to tell us nothing. I see no semblance of mental stability. We should try to save those who we know are intact instead of trying to garner information from someone who we know is not mentally right."  

SirBayer

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 pm
"This...!" She was at a lost for words. "You know whatever. I don't care what you do. Keep it away from me! If you get bit, I don't give a damn if you die! In fact, I hope you do!" She crossed her arms across her chest defiantly.

"If it comes for me, I'm breaking the wine bottle and cutting it to pieces. I agree with that guy, whatever his name is. This thing is out of it's mind. There is no reason to keep it."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:36 pm
"Better idea," Arthur suggested. "I carry rope. I don't wanna slice it up, but I suppose if we want to tie her and leave her here we can get back to her. Either way, we've really gotta move, or something could happen to that guy."  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:38 pm
Henry rolled his eyes. "Fine. Dr. Whoever and Reporter Girl, feel free to go into the unexplored mansion containing who knows what, just the two of you, without any knowledge whatsoever. As for me, and these other two, I think we're gonna stay here and at least make the attempt to get some info before I go walking into some dark hole.
"And yes, I realize that she is insane. We likely won't get any information from her. But at least we're going to try before we go in.
"And I swear to GOD, if this doesn't work and one of you says, 'Told you so,' I'm going to take you downstairs and shove you out that door."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm
"Good thinking." Monica agreed. "By the way, I never got any of your names. I'd like to know them. I can't say as to whether I'll put them in my article or not. Perhaps it's better to leave them out."

She mused over the fact a bit then realized it wasn't important.

"Poisoning can happen very quickly so we should probably hurry up."
She checked her bag to make sure she hadn't broken anything in the fall. Everything was alright, even the wine bottle.

Then, she turned towards the other guy. "Alright, "Sarcastic Sammy" if you try anything funny I'll crack this bottle over you head."  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:42 pm
Arthur contained himself. "Do you understand how quickly he could be harmed? He was near a breakdown himself. Already at one. If we leave him to his affairs, he might very well injure himself. As a doctor, I am expected to do good wherever I can. The Hippocratic Oath and what not. But that means I have to have discretion enough to determine who to pursue first. We can come back to this woman. We can leave her here. But we cannot - cannot - let that man run out there and kill himself."  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff