Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Ask Dr. Love ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiFURY_YUANix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 am
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN
fury eyed hunter
Dear Dr.Love,

well nung una nakikibasa lang ako sa mga problema sa puso ng kapwa IWCIANS ko..its about time na rin siguro para naman ako ang mag-post dito kasi hindi ko na talaga alam ang totoo.may best friend po ako.name po nya EDWARD.then di nagtagal na-fall ako sa kanya kasi naman ang bait nya at palabiro pa.alam naman nya yun.pero wala xang cnabi na mahal rin nya ako o hanggang kaibigan lang ang turing nya sakin.then after one year.bigla xang lumapit sakin may hawak na bulaklak.at nagtanong kung pwedeng manligaw.di ko lam ang isasagot ko.dahil iniisip ko na baka pinag-ti-tripan lang ako nito.pero cnabi ng isang friend ko na girl na dahil lang yun sa frat.kailangang ligawan ng sasali ang nasabing girl.at pag napasagot mo na xa,alas..pwede ka na!

then pumayag naman po akong maging "KAMI" dahil na rin siguro bilang tulong ko (as a frind nya sweatdrop )alam kong malaking pagkakamali yun.dahil by that time ay in-love na ko sa kanya.

nag-sorry naman xa nung wala na yung mga ka-frat nya.pero cnabi nyang dapat ay "kami"kapag kaharap lang yung mga ka-frat nya.xempre nalungkot ako nun.dahil sa totoo lang xa ang first love ko.nagtagal rin kami ng anim na buwan.naging friends pa rin kami.

pero sa tuwing nakikita ko xa.sobrang naiilang ako!

ano po ba sa tingin nyo..

mahal ko pa rin ba xa?at kung mahal ko pa rin xa dapat ko bang sabihin ulit sa ikalawang pagkakataon ang nararamdaman ko towards him?

tnx poh!
FURY_16 heart

Dear fury eyed hunter,

The course of platonic love is never smooth. Most people believe that there is no such thing as platonic love at all and that men and women cannot be "just friends." Though an emotional and physical attraction is important to foster romantic love, many friends of the opposite sex end up having strong feelings for one another. Be it a mental or intellectual connection or plain old chemistry, many men and women that are "only friends" end up as more.

Pay attention to your guy friend. If you undoubtedly love him, it's best to be honest with your feelings. However, if you know he has a girlfriend or is married, it's best to keep your true feelings kept to yourself. Before you confess your love to him, know when and when not to do so.

Take it slow. By letting him know you have feelings for him, you may end up scaring him off or changing the whole dynamic of the relationship. Be sure he isn't getting over an ex-girlfriend or isn't interested in another woman. The easier it is to be with a man, the closer you will be to declaring your love for him

Talk to his friends. Find out how he feels about you...that is, IF he feels any way about you. He may view you as a little sister or a close friend who happens to be a woman. Don't exaggerate his patting you on the knee. Don't jump to conclusions. It's fine to speak to his friends, but never look needy or clingy.

Be straightforward with him. If the two of you are hanging out, let him know that you'd like to have a serious conversation with him at some point. That way, he won't feel like you dropped a bomb on him.

Be true to yourself. If your man friend doesn't show any "romantic" interest in you, don't give up on your friendship. He may need a little bit of time. In the mean time, go out and meet some new guys.

If you get to tell him how you feel, do so tactfully. Never pressure him or expect an answer right away. Just let him know you have developed feelings for him and would like to take it further, if and when he wants to. If he doesn't respond positively, give him time and space. Goodluck!

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

tnx po!yaan nyo gagawin ko yan..tapos 3taon ulit akong magkukulong sa bahay! redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:01 am
Dr. Love,
May gusto ako sa isa sa mga friend ko pero parang may gusto cya sa ibang friend ko na girl..huhuhu,parang manliligaw cya sa friend ko!!NO WAY!!anung gagawin ko Dr. Love!!i need your help!!  

XxStupid_DollxX

rom_brian28

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 am
Dear Dr. Love,

I have a story for you. This happens last year in the Philippines. Jan. 6, 2008 was a beautiful day for me because I feel something is going to happen to me and I don't know what but I already feel someone's gonna change my life forever. I was still in the sixth grade that time of year and I was so excited to see my friends again especially my most trusted and bestfriend, Jewel. When we were in class I saw a teenager inside, I wonder why his here. Then the teacher announce that his a new student from Korea his name was Liminsik , my classmates were shock because they never experience having a foreign student classmate. Then suddenly I have an idea, I told Jewel my idea to guide him from our school, then she agreed. After class, I think my idea had already been taken by Blessa. Also my other bestfriend in the whole wide world. But its ok, she also agreed that me and Jewel become bodyguards for Liminsik just in case, we tour Liminsik around the school. We also discovered his not the only new foreign student in the school, but his cousins and his sister is here in the school as well. Many student saw us and they also think we had a crush on him which is not true. After few many days he finally blend in and he also told us his english name, Paul. Many rumors that we heard about Paul, here's one. His the class clown from the class. Two, someone said that he had a girlfriend which there not sure about it. Three, his mom is also a Filipino. And four, sometimes Paul always lie about something, sometimes his telling the truth sometimes his joking about something.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 am
dear dr. love
i have two crush in school
ung isa, prang love koh na (31 ung isa nmn crush ko dti (#2) n prng may konti prin aqng nraramdaman pra s knya
ang problema, preho silang glit skin!
mag bestfriend sila
c #2, cnicraan nya koh kay #1 pero di nya cnbi kung bkit
may gusto din sya skin dti pero ngaun inaasar n nya koh plgi
tpos minsan nmn khit di nya sbihin, nrramdamn ko n gusto nya kong kauspin.
c #1 nmn, glit din skin pero di ko alm kung bkit, dti nmn close kmi
ngaun, pag nanjan c #2 ang sma nila skin pero pag wla di nya nmn aq inaano.
tulungan nyo nmn poh aq. gusto kong mlman kung may gusto din b cla skin
at kung bbatiin p kya nila aq  

x-comaful-x

Romantic Hoarder

gosurorii_shaquil shinne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 pm
dear Dr. Love..

do you shave????  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:38 am
Dear Dr. Love,

May problem po ko with my bf and my friends,,,yung bf ko po kasi may nasabing hindi maganda about my friends at nakwento ko po yun sa mga friends ko,,xempre nagalit friends ko kasi nakakinsulto naman talaga yung sinabi nia,,kahit po ako nagalit sakanya and i broke up with him,,then i realize that i cant afford to lose him,,pero pag pinatawad ko xa para ko na ding binitrayed yung mga friends ko,,he's the most important person in my life but i know i need my friends more,,xempre hindi naman nia mapapanatayan ang love ng friends ko kasi iisa lang xa eh andami nila,,waaaaa nu pu ba dapat kong gawin?

x_phril_x  

x_phril_x

IQ Butakal Me

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:02 pm
nawala post koh!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:44 pm
dear Dr.l♥ve,
once na tumibok ang puso mo ng sobra sa harap ng ang alam mo eh crush mo lang..love na po ba yun? sweatdrop

SMEXD

LeonInverse

Fashionable Seeker

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 am
Dear Dr. Love,
Nababaliw na ako sa kakaisip sa kanya araw-araw.
Pero magkalayo kami at nasa ibang bansa ako. Sya ay nasa Pilipinas, ako'y asa Australia. Everynight kahit na advanced ang oras dito by 2 hours (Pag 2 sa Pinas, 4 dito) at may klase ay nagpupuyat ako para lang makausap sya. Kung pwede lang sana'y babalik ako ng Pilipinas, basta alam kong makakasama ko sya. Pinipilit kong makuntento sa lagay naming ito, sa gabi-gabing pag-uusap. Napakalapit nya, pero napakalayo pa rin. Gusto ko nang maramdaman na akap-akap nya ko, at na akap ko sya, at na marining ang boses nyang sinasabi ang pangalan ko. Di ko na kaya talaga. Baka bumalik ako ng Pinas in June for 2 weeks, and I'm preparing myself for our meeting (If ever na magkita kami). I would do ANYTHING, basta makita ko lang sya, kahit na saglit lang. Everyday wala akong ibang maisip kundi yun. This small chance of seeing her is all that's keeping me going. Dr. Love, I don't know what to do...

Noel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:43 pm
XxStupid_DollxX
Dr. Love,
May gusto ako sa isa sa mga friend ko pero parang may gusto cya sa ibang friend ko na girl..huhuhu,parang manliligaw cya sa friend ko!!NO WAY!!anung gagawin ko Dr. Love!!i need your help!!

Dear XxStupid_DollxX,

Don't feel so bad if you don't have a boyfriend. There's lots of stuff you can do without one. If you want somebody to love you, then just be yourself. Some people try to act like somebody else, somebody the boy likes better. I think the boy isn't being very good if he does this to you and you should just find a nicer boy. If you say you are in love with someone does that bring forth certain assumptions about your feelings for that person? When people say they are in love we assume that they care for, share with and trust the other person. Are these three things the basis for defining love?

Sometimes that fine line between friendship and love becomes difficult to distinguish. Think about the different aspects of the definition of love that I've listed already - to want and hope the best for someone; to care for, share with and trust someone. These things could define friendship as well, couldn't they? If we use the same words to define love and friendship then how can we distinguish between the two?

I think the definition of love goes much deeper than what is mentioned above. These critiria are components of love but they do not fully define it. There is something else that makes up the true meaning of love in a relationship. This may be something intangible; a feeling that you have that can't be accurately described in words. In any relationship you can develop and work on the caring, sharing and trust. You can't force that special feeling that you have when you are truly in love with someone. It's either there or it isn't.

Sincerely.
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:54 pm
Chef sydney
dear dr. love
i have two crush in school
ung isa, prang love koh na (31 ung isa nmn crush ko dti (#2) n prng may konti prin aqng nraramdaman pra s knya
ang problema, preho silang glit skin!
mag bestfriend sila
c #2, cnicraan nya koh kay #1 pero di nya cnbi kung bkit
may gusto din sya skin dti pero ngaun inaasar n nya koh plgi
tpos minsan nmn khit di nya sbihin, nrramdamn ko n gusto nya kong kauspin.
c #1 nmn, glit din skin pero di ko alm kung bkit, dti nmn close kmi
ngaun, pag nanjan c #2 ang sma nila skin pero pag wla di nya nmn aq inaano.
tulungan nyo nmn poh aq. gusto kong mlman kung may gusto din b cla skin
at kung bbatiin p kya nila aq

Dear Chef sydney,

It clearly shows that this 2 boys don't love you, obviously they just want to play around and hurt you. So I don't see any point why you have to push yourself with those kind of people.

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:11 pm
x_phril_x
Dear Dr. Love,

May problem po ko with my bf and my friends,,,yung bf ko po kasi may nasabing hindi maganda about my friends at nakwento ko po yun sa mga friends ko,,xempre nagalit friends ko kasi nakakinsulto naman talaga yung sinabi nia,,kahit po ako nagalit sakanya and i broke up with him,,then i realize that i cant afford to lose him,,pero pag pinatawad ko xa para ko na ding binitrayed yung mga friends ko,,he's the most important person in my life but i know i need my friends more,,xempre hindi naman nia mapapanatayan ang love ng friends ko kasi iisa lang xa eh andami nila,,waaaaa nu pu ba dapat kong gawin?

x_phril_x

Dear x_phril_x,

That's a great question...my answer it depends. Love is a very big thing it's not just something that you take in and spit if you don't want it anymore. Love for someone doesn't have any boundaries but if it is no longer healthy or it's no longer doing any good to you then it isn't love anymore. I'd often ask myself what would i do and how far would i go to show how much I love a person and so many times I'd end up being hurt because that person isn't the right person or isn't worth it all. I've loved to the extent of sacrificing my whole friends by choosing him over them and I end up being hurt all the same. Love for another person doesn't have any weight...any cost...just the simple things would show that person how much you love him or her.

You have to admit that you did something wrong in the first place, Just because you love your friends doesn't mean you have to tell everything your boyfriend had told you. It will ruin the whole thing, your friends will run out of trust. It could have been better if you just confronted him, alone, where it will only be just you and him and talks things over. Your boyfriend must understand that you love your friends and he needs to accept it because your friends are a big PART OF YOU, same goes with your friends.

They must learn how to understand you and accept your love one because he is a big PART OF YOU too. If your boyfriend will keep on talking bad things about your friends then you have to think right now if this person is really meant for you. Unless, the reason why he keeps saying negative stuffs about your friends is because your friend might have been doing something NOT RIGHT. Goodluck and I hope you'll find your true happiness.

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:14 pm
--iixl0st______h3arT16
dear Dr.l♥ve,
once na tumibok ang puso mo ng sobra sa harap ng ang alam mo eh crush mo lang..love na po ba yun? sweatdrop

Dear iixl0st______h3arT16,

Here's a simple thought:

"Love hurts...a crush can be replaced tomorrow."

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm
DarkAzure_Twilight
Dear Dr. Love,
Nababaliw na ako sa kakaisip sa kanya araw-araw.
Pero magkalayo kami at nasa ibang bansa ako. Sya ay nasa Pilipinas, ako'y asa Australia. Everynight kahit na advanced ang oras dito by 2 hours (Pag 2 sa Pinas, 4 dito) at may klase ay nagpupuyat ako para lang makausap sya. Kung pwede lang sana'y babalik ako ng Pilipinas, basta alam kong makakasama ko sya. Pinipilit kong makuntento sa lagay naming ito, sa gabi-gabing pag-uusap. Napakalapit nya, pero napakalayo pa rin. Gusto ko nang maramdaman na akap-akap nya ko, at na akap ko sya, at na marining ang boses nyang sinasabi ang pangalan ko. Di ko na kaya talaga. Baka bumalik ako ng Pinas in June for 2 weeks, and I'm preparing myself for our meeting (If ever na magkita kami). I would do ANYTHING, basta makita ko lang sya, kahit na saglit lang. Everyday wala akong ibang maisip kundi yun. This small chance of seeing her is all that's keeping me going. Dr. Love, I don't know what to do...

Noel

Dear Noel,

I wish you the best of luck now that your going back in the Philippines to see her. Spend the whole 2 weeks with her and make her feel that she's the most important person in your life aside from your parents. Long distance relationship is very hard and I understand that because I'm in it too.

It takes alot of courage, trust and so much effort, just make sure when you go back after visiting Philippines, never forget to communicate with her more often. But so far I think you've been doing a great job calling her and making all those effort and stuffs. Have a happy lovelife and goodluck! wink

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

Advice Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out