Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am
Ailon sighed and was staring at the gwee. He was using his holographic eyepiece to scan the little creature and then save it into his data. He then looked out and saw the gnome fight. He really wanted to go out and fight. But the only problem was that he had no ring to battle with. He sighed and heard that his cousin was making trouble again. “Why is she here?” He wished that she could return to Durem and leave him alone  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:41 am
"Well if anything in this lesson upsets you the I suggest that you step outside while we discuss such sensitive information."
Inana gave a shrug and turned to the blackboard, beginning to draw up a baisc family tree of how all the houses were interlinked.

Lamia looked over at Sunako, somehwere betwee impressed and offended that she talked ot her motehr as she did.

"The leaidng house is, as I said, the Von Helsons. Then comes the..Deucalion house."
She added the name in her ladylike handwriting with a cool air.
"which established links with the Niemmera house" she said, her voice a little quieter. "Which was a small two-bit establihment that was distantly related to the Ablar and Draconian houses." he voice began to recover its confidence. "which in turn were related to..."
she went on, describing the links, and how the Von helsons were able to sieze power.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 am
[I am BY FAR too late, huh? I'll just have my character say he switched schools. 3nodding ]

Gaiausername: b10n1cl3k1n6
Character name: Vence Elserain
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Relation (to your av or whatever): ???
Appearance (tektek): User Image
Personality: In short, likes to have fun ad fool around, but he knows when he's pushing it. He can be serious in many cases as well. A good friend to have, he can be loyal in even the toughest times, whether its copying math homework or busting animated butt. Vence is kind, and won't say no when you ask for advice or help.
Brief bio: Not much is known about him, but he has a family that's scattered around Gaia.
5 things they love:
> Sugar candy, in comparison to chocolate
> Helping people, and doing the right thing
> English; he hopes to have a side job as an author, or the like
> Family. Hey, everyone loves their family a little, right?
> Bashing Animated!
5 things they hate:
> Too much work, unless it's for a good cause
> History. Understands the importance, just doesn't care.
> Seafood. The exception being Tuna
> People who act like "idiots." stuck up and uncaring
> Getting in trouble. Who does?
Classes they take/teach?:
> P.E.
> History
> English
> Gaia Creature Study
> Math
> Summoning Creatures & Animated
other: After school, you can often seeing him in some deserted place, practicing sword handling. He figures that, even though it wouldn't work against the Animated, it's good to know self defence.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:52 am
[welcome biggrin ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 am
((It's never to late to join in, b10))

Back at the south gate of Barton Town.....

Moon was hunting down the guards who where suppose to be guarding the gates. She found one nearby sleeping and "politely" kicked him. The last guard was found along the path a little ways off flirting with some young Gaian women. A dark presence seemed to surround her as she smack the man on the back of the head and dragged him back to his post. "Idiots...." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:45 am
[Thanks people. mrgreen ]

"Man, is this a pain or what." The young man had been standing at the gates of the school for quite some time now, taking in the details of its exterior. With a sigh, he walked along the brick path to the school entrance. He was nervous, naturally, but comforted that there would probably be people here like him.

The inside of the building was even nicer than the outside he observed as he stepped in. He was greeted by no one, as he saw several students walk by here and there, talking with each other about the usual things: teachers, homework, other people, the list went on. It didn't take long for him to find the school's office.

"Excuse me," he said, drawing the attention of the person behind the desk. "I'm a new student here; I got transfered at the last minute, so I don't know what I'm exactly supposed to do."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Nero noticed Lamia sitting near the window with some boy and walked across the class to sit on the other side of her.
"Hello, I'm afraid I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Nero." She smiled.

[welcome b10. :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28 pm
teh receptionist looked donw at her file.
"ah yes...mr Elserain, is it? well, all tehre is to do is to go to your first class. a note has been added to teh registers. here is your timetable"
she passed it over.

--

Lamia smiled.
"Hi Nero. sorry i rushed off - i kinda have a habit of being late."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 pm
"Thank you," Vence replied, taking the schedule. He turned and walked to the center of the room before looking at it.

"Let's see here. By now the first bell has rung, so technically I have to go to my second period. That would be History, I guess. Great, I suck at History." Pocketing the paper, but not before memorizing the room number, he started toward the room.

Vence gave a small knock on the door before opening it slightly. Class was in session-well, technically. All eyes had turned to the door by now, including the teachers'. Stay calm, Vence, no need to worry.

"Sorry to be a bother. Is this History?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:42 pm
"It's quite alright... Wait, am I late?" Nero stared at the desk trying to figure it out like it was some great mystery.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 pm
Inana looekd up at vence.
"It is indeed." Not recognising him, she picked up her register. "ah..you'r eteh new student?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm
"Yes ma'am," Vence replied politely, glad he was in the right room. Taking a little time, he briefly swept the classroom with his eyes, taking in what details he could. There was not much to see, but what there was, he got an idea of what the class would be like. This might be better than I thought.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:01 pm
Nero decided it didn't matter if she was late and looked up to see a new student.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm
Iyoten bored out of his mind was thinking about playing Russian rulent  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 pm
Faust smiled in greeting the new arrivals. Then he raised his hand and asked, "Where do all these vampire clans reside exactly? Or do they prefer to live in secret for the most part?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff