Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:32 pm
"Go ahead. The Controls cant be activated by someone other then me." Lan said as he looked over the Cargo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 pm
"Thanks." Charlotte climbed up the ladder into the cockpit and looked around at the control.
"This is great, how do you turn it on?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:49 pm
"Well Lan" said as he climed up. He set a small devise into a port and the ship came to life. a Computer generated voice spoke loudly through the speakers. "Ship power fully restored. Sheild at 100%. Armor and Hull at 100%. System check complete."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:02 pm
Charlotte jumped at the voice.
"It talks?" She said looked around the cockpit for the speakers bewilderedly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:10 pm
"Its a computer. The speakers are all around use. It just gives me updates on things like how many enemy ships there are and how long till I arrive to my destination." Lan said as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm
"Oh okay," Charlotte said as she relaxed.
"I've read of these machines they used to use that would tell them how to get to destinations and such. They talked too, it's a sort of high tech version of that?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 pm
"Well sort of It is a general transport so i assume only the most important devises are intergraded into these ships." Lan said as he turned to look out the veiwing window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Charlotte walked around the cockpit and ran her hands lightly over the machinery.
"It's lovely, if only you'd let me take it apart to see how it works..." She said almost to herself.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm
"Ive done test and apperently this is only one of sevral. Ive only found 2 not includeing this one." Lan said as he spun around in the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Jared sighed as he waited for Dawn and Kayla to return. He stroked Fluffy's feather. "If you ever find yourself a mate.....never let her go shopping," he mumbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Charlotte looked at Lan.
"There's others?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm
"Yea alot of others. Tell me have you ever wondered what that huge ring in the sky is?" Lan asked as he walked over to the computer. "Ill tell you its a ring of satalites. During the war sevral battles were fought on these satalites Those things were used to attack enemy structures. None of them will ever work in our life time. But then again no one can even get close enough to even get a close look at one."  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Charlotte stopped and looked around the cockpit again.
"That's.... incredible. The previous generations were amazing. How do you know all this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 pm
"The computer and sevral places visited had Computers that I acessed and read all about the old wars." Lan said as he activated the computer.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm
Charlotte walked to where Lan was sitting and looked over his shoulder at the computer screen.
"Does this have data about the old wars?" She inquired.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff