Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm
Tat eventually got off at one of the stops with Luka. Together the pair explored the new floor. She continued to receive strange glances from those she passed by decided to ignore them. When she found no food she pouted. She found the stair case and headed down with Luka in her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm
"Could you see if it smells the same were Tat, Tyran, and I came through? That might give us a hint about how we got here."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm
"Good idea. Where abouts did you come out?" Tyran asked, moving to the edge of the roof to return inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Tat found herself back in the lobby area, but there was still no food to be found. She sighed heavily, and Luka butted his head gently against the bottom of her chin.

"I know you're hungry too......" she smiled.

She looked at the door and debated.......find food....or wait for others.....

Her stomache growled again..... Food....and besides...it wouldn't take her that long... she thought.

Tat wondered outside....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Tyran squared up wher ehe was in relation to the balcony, then jumped won onto it, bending to absorb the shock through his legs. Once there he looked into the room.
"So we should-...hey, where's the jester gone anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 pm
((Bahhahaha))

Tat was nearly skipping down the sidework. Although she missed her home....her time period....she still couldn't help but be excited on this adventure.

She finally came across a store with fruits stands outside. Her mouth drooled, and she pulled out a few coins. She wondered if she had enough.....had the prices of apples gone up or down in this time......or she could steal it..... She stared longingly at the fruit. What to do?......  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm
Tyran's tail flicked back in forth in practically a whipcrack of irritation and he tugged his scarf bac ove rhis face.
"Damn idiot."
He swept out fo teh room and into the hall to look for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 pm
"I woke up in a park... hey, to come to think of it, Tat has been gone awhile. She was just in the room but she left."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 pm
Tat picked up and examined one of the apples.....it smelled wonderful. Luka also tried to paw at it. Tat's stomache growled more.....she was so hungry. She continued to stare at the apple, and glanced at who she believed to be the shop owner.....

....steal or not to steal.....

The owner looked like such a sweet old man-guilt took hold.....but she and Luka were hungry.

She squeezed her eyes shut and......placed the apple back. She pouted to herself and apologized to Luka who meowed pleadingly to her. However she still remained staring at the fruit while people glanced at her in her strange attire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
"Hey guys, I think I'll go check out the park were I woke up." She took the elevator down to the lobby. She walked back, and saw Tat by a fruit stand.

"Oh so this is were you were, we've been looking for you."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
"help me look for her - she can't just walk around looking lie she does. She'll probably get hit by a car or soemth-" Tyran stopped mid sentance and practically smacked a hand on his forehead.
"argh damn, she wouldn't be so stupid as to leave the hotel would she?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 pm
"Huh?...oh....." was all Tat could think of when she heard someone speak to her and saw that it was Stephanie. She laughed nervously, "Sorry, about that..."  

0Moon_Maiden0

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm
"We'd better be getting back now.""

Stephanie noticed her raised hand was trembling. She tried to keep it steady but it would stop shaking. "That's right we haven't eaten since any of us has gotten here, we should find something to eat around here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Tat's eyes widened at the mention of food.....she immediately pounced of Stephanie-hugging her with one arm while holding onto Luka with the other. Luka meowed lowly in annoyance.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Tyran, meanwhile, continued to stalk around the hotel searching for Tat in teh communal areas.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff