Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm
Kailee growled happily and leaned into the scratching. She didn't even notice the woman at all . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 pm
Leon beamed and kept scratching as some pretty and very curvy blonde came by and cooed. "Aw what a cute puppy you have there." She said and put her hand out to Kailee. Leon would have paled but beign a vampire he didn't. "Um be careful," He warned. "She has a habit of biting people she doesn't like." The Blonde woman did a flirty giggle. "Oh don't worry." She purred. "All animals love me." Leon mumbled something about Kailee not being one of them as the woman continued to lean down to scratch Kailee.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 pm
Kailee growled and turned, baring her fangs at the woman. She wished she was in her human form, but if she shifted now, it'd cause a scene and she'd be naked. So that was a no-no . . . but if the ditz didn't back off, she'd bite her!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 pm
The woman back off. "I told you so lady." Leon cooed recieving a dirty look from the woman. Leon scratched Kailee's ear to try and calm her down and pushed forward. He didn't want Kailee in trouble or charges pressed because he didn't control 'his dog' He knew Kailee was gonna slap him down when she was in human form. "Oh before you run off." He purred. "I'm wanting to buy something for my girlfriend. Could you tell me where the nearest clothing store is?" The woman snorted and pointed behind her to a large building. "st Mary Claire's Clothing. Though I wonder how are you going to buy somethign if your blind?" Leon beamed. "My guide dog will sniff out what to buy." He grinned. "She has exllent taste." Then he urged Kailee to lead him on. "Come on girl lets go get Kiki some clothes." He said out loud and whispered. "don't kill me for the nickname. It's just to keep her from following us."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am
Kailee snorted a bit before looking around, leading Leon to St Mary Claire's Clothing.

((writer's block. XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:56 am
(wha?!! I gave you heaps to work off >< -sigh- but that's okay. you probably have like hundreds of rps and I only have seven. lolI forgive...cookie?))

Leon smiled and scratched her ear again. "that's my girl." he purred beaming brighter.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm
((I tried!!! T-T That's what writer's block does to you though!!! T-T COOKIE!!! ^-^))

Kailee growled happily as he scratched her ear but she tried to stay on task and eventually led Leon into the store. Then, she started shopping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm
((okay -gives cookie-))
He grinned and sat down on a chair. He watched her as she shopped. Quickly getting bored.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm
((Cookie! ^-^ Stupid life. Getting in the way of postingness. XD))

Kailee grabbed a few outfits off the hangers and then set them down on Leon's lap, grinning a little since she knew he'd have to to pay for them since she couldn't shift without clothes which they had yet to buy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:21 am
((OMG I know, I've been swamped with school work lol. I'll try to post more Chi^_^ have hot fudge cookie))
Leon blinked staring down at the clothes on his lap. He saw some women looking at him strangely and scratched Kailee's ears 'Good girl.' He cooed smiling warmly. 'Keep up the good work we'll have our mistress dressed for in no time.' The people shrugged and kept going. He grinne wider and pulled a set of frilly undies and bra and a skimpy negligee from behind him. 'Kailee.' He whispered. 'What about this?' He smiled all goofy like hoping to be funny knowing he'd get a reaction from her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm
((Once again . . . Life! XP))

Kailee growled and batted at his hand, trying to get him to let go of the frilly objects. She did NOT enjoy frills. She carefully grabbed some undergarments that weren't so . . . decorated . . . and placed those in his lap as well. She nosed them towards him and then growled at the frilly ones. She really was trying to get her point across. No frills!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Leon smiled impishly but put them back putting all the the clothes she had picked and put them in the basket. 'Anyhting else you'd like?' He asked sneaking in a negligee that was his favourite colour: white and see through. 'Cause I'm sure your hungry and well once I pay for this we'll head to the bathrooms so you can change and I'll treat you to the food court.' He smiled and scratched in between her ears.

((Yeah be too. I got exams but once they're over I'll be available more often lol))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 pm
Kailee shook her head, believing she had enough clothes to last her at least a month. As he scratched between her ears, she couldn't help but lean into the scratching. It just felt so good!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm
He smiled and continued to scratch between her ears and inpulsively kissed her muzzle. He blinked then coughed still scratching between her ears but looked away his eyes showed high embarrassement. 'Sorry.' He coughed. 'Let's go pay for this and get you to the bathrooms so youcna put something on.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 pm
Kailee blinked and then shook her whole body as though trying to shake off water. She then stood up and started walking towards the counter. The sooner she got out of her wolf form, the better. It was making her feel wierd things.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games