Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 am
Veleth eyes her with interest and watched where she was going. she seemed to murmer to herself random things that made no sense. he wondered if se was insane or just attuned to nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:42 am
Orla slowly haulted her humming. Craban seemed at peace. Careful no to disturb him, she took care in bringing his cloak further around him to keep him warm for the ocean breeze. She then glanced back over at his brother-her emerald eyes flashed a brief moment of anger but she calmed herself quickly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 am
Venora looked at the creature looking at her. She then flied and appeared behind him and she just looked at him. "A collector shall not bee seen, the one who sings the lullaby need energy so the song contain it's beauty. He can't sing without tune" She spoke very elegant and she just looked at him. "Your the one that the lyric tells about"
(I love her way to talk ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am
Veleth cocked an eyebrow in her direction and siad bluntly: "I have no idea what you just said." he smirked. "What is your name?"

---

Craban dozed, his conciousness barely awake and difting somewhere between the warmth and sound of Oral's heartbeat and the feeling of the breeze on his skin. he had completely forgotten his fear of being on water, and was lost in a feeling of maternal comfort he had never enjoyed with his own mother, who had hated him from pregnancy.

(aww poor Craban lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 am
"Venora shall not tell the name. Will it exist in the past or in the future"
She then was still levitating
"My words are not to be spoken or heard. The one who sings need me and I've seen that your part of the song from the lullaby"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 pm
(( *squee* I wants to draw that scene with Craban and Orla now....but first I must finish my other art obligations..... crying ))

Orla turned her gaze to the sky. The sun would rise in a few hours. She wondered how long it would be until they reached land. As the night drew on her thoughts switched over to the memories of her clan. A single tear rolled down her cheek and it sparkled in the moonlight.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 pm
Craban's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Orla. "Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

--
Veleth gave her a patient look, although she was beginning to irritate him.
"Alright then. What is this 'lullaby' i'm suposed to be in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm
"I see," he said, glancing at the other drow once more.

"Silin'shar, you said your name was? You have great hate for him I see. I have to wonder what the reason for that hate is, and I can tell it is not blind reckless hatred."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 pm
"You may wonder." Shar said, and tilted his head back down so he could look at the sky. It was thinning into bands of pale yellow and he realise dhow far form home he now was. He had seen the dawn a few times in his life, and none were pleasent. he was truly a creature of darkness.
"He has shunned many of our people's ways, to say the least. Convening with you surface creatures is but one of them. That is all I will tell you. "he said again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:10 pm
Orla was slightly startled-during her 'walk down memeory' she had lowered her guard. "I'm fine," she replied quietly. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm
"No, it's alright." Craban said witha sympathetic smile. He didn't know what he could say to her - it would hardly make things any better.
"You now, maybe the next land is better." he said, hoping a little optimism might lift her mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm
"I can only imagine," he replied. It was truly unlike a drow to be friendly. He remembered someone similar in the past...was it the same drow? Vence looked at the drow more closely now, scrutinizing any details he might have missed to indicate it was him.

"Actually...I think I can understand you perfectly. I remember Craban mentioning you before," he said, a small smile playing aross his face.

"Brotherly hatred, huh? That goes pretty deep. I can only relate to that kind of hatred with one man." He loked out to see, wondering what that evil man was doing now. He had never truly hated anyone before, except for him. As far as he knew, no one outside his part of the world had ever heard of him. He hated even the name, and wouldn't even think of it.

"So...I have to wonder, What exactly do you Drow believe? Your brother has told me little of it, and I wish to know. I like to know things, you see..."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm
Orla returned with a weak smile, but her eyes remained distant. "Perhaps..." was all she could muster at saying. The light in her eyes dimmed. But its not home..... she thought sadly. She had never thought she had taken things for granted, but looking back now she wondered. You never truly know how much you love something....or someone until its gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm
"'Craban'" Shar said with a snort of amusement. "So that is what he's calling himslef now?" he rolled his eyes. "You know you ask many questions." he eyed him with a warning, but his natural tendancy to enjoy boasting and his pride in his own 'superior' culture kept him talking.
"I expect you mean religions. By which different drow belive differnet things. Far off lands, for example, venerate the Masked God and albino drow, and also males are classed as the highest in society - genrally quite backwards.
Where I am from, the surface traitors often follow elistraee the Moon Goddess, while the loyal and more numerous drow of the Underdark worship our Lady the Spider Goddess Loth."
he grunted as he shifted to his side somewhat uncomfortably and tugged at his undershirt, undoing it enough to pull it down and reveal his tattoo. It was black ink and a somewhat stylised and pointed design of a spider with the symbolic face of a woman.
"See. She watches over the fortunes of our people and reward the ambitious and strong. The women are her priestesses and rewarded by magic, and the men are to support them in physical war and create their children. Out fo veneration every fourth son is sacrificed to her, and in return she gives us strength, cunning and power."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:40 pm
"Interesting. So basically, your religion is one of direct service. I have to say, it's quite different from my own."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff