Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 am
Sophia eyed teh bear " Yes rest for you would be good'  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am
"Ok, well, I'll be off, to the..tower" he grabbed his gun on the way out and started walking to the tower..time to find out whats up with it, hopefully  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm
Sophia followed.
" What do you need a gun for??"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:06 pm
He thought "I..have...no...clue" he opened the hatch to his place, "Huh, false alarm, no storm"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 pm
She chuckled.
" Silly fox we were just outside. the weather is clear."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:18 pm
He glared and walked off towaRDS the tower, considering it was night now, the tower lights where on "That tower, its so, strange"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 pm
" More like creepy."
She followed him closely behind  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 pm
"Look, for about a year now, I have been trying to get in there, find out what is inside, each time with no luck, even a few breaks" he pointed to his leg, which looked as if it where never broken "Anyway, what I'm saying is, I am very intregued by strange things" he walked up to the lake "swimming time!" he jumped in, the gun is waterproof  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 pm
" O fine i'm coming to then."
She stripped down to her under stuff and jumped in the water.
" Darn its c cold.!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 pm
"COLD!" he laughed "This is warm compared to midnight!" he started onto the shore "SO, we meet again old friend" he dug his claw into a crack and scurried to the half way point before falling to the ground below "AGH! see, I mean, if only I could get high enough to peer in that window!" he pointed to the window at the top  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:36 pm
' Hmm what if you stood on my shoulders? and tried looking in"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm
"Stood on your shoulders...uh, that wall is like seven stories tall, aint happening" he got an idea "Wait!, that plane wreck over there!" he looked at the closes one "I'll be back in a minute" he jumped in and went to the plane, searched it till he found some stuff and went back to her "Think we can make a grappling hook?" he bent some metal into the grabble hook "I suck at knots so if you could get that part" he bent the last piece then cut himself, washed it off in the lake then was waiting on the rope to be conected to the hook  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:45 pm
She fasten the rope onto the hook.
" How's ur hand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm
"Its alright, I have had worse"he took the hook and rope, fastened the the rope to his arm and threw the other end (With the hook) the the top, it hooked on "Awsome" he started climbing the rope, he got the then window, as he was about to pear in, the hook bent itself into a big metal ball "OH SHi!" he fell, and landed with a SLASH in the water "Ugh, what in the world, look at this" he brung himself out and showed her the ball of metal and rope  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:00 pm
" What the?"
" Mew you ok"?
" How the heck did it bend... this tower must be magnetized."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games