Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm
* She puts her hand to her head I don't know.. I don't want this to happen again to anyone..*

Her eyes suddenly go hollow and black as she remembers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm
The flying demons popped one by one, turning into nothing more then a cloud of floating gore.

The warlock growled but then focused his now freed power elsewhere.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm
"Woah, you ok?" His tail wiggled and he came up to her, his eyes glowing. He contained the energy around her to keep her from burning up the air supply. If energy bust out, he'd consume it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Her body started trying to consume herself with fire..
She whispered
" I shouldn't be here he should.. I shouldn't exist. Hes gone now. His warmth. Such a simply task of love and look what happened he's dead and i killed him .. I Killed Jonathan .."...

User Image  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 pm
once Apa was done with the demon at hand he started to look around "there has to be a warlock here somewhere now where is he" he said scouring the battle field for the warlock.

he turned and spotted two huge demons at the back not doing anything he looked harder and noticed that they where defending someone "that must be the warlock" Apa said to him self. he started to make his way to the warlock killing any demon getting in his way. one demon was unfortunate to land a hit on Apa.

Apa turned to the demon that had raked his back with it's claws grabbed his head and crushed it in his hands then taking the limp demon turned and thrown it at the warlock. but one of the bigger demons stepped in the way and batted it down. then started to advance towards Apa to try and stop him from getting to the warlock.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Near Apa's army, the Bots stood as a defense. They set up defensive measures against futher attacks, but did not plan any of their own.

Justice blinked. "What are you talking about? Please, relax, there's no reason to be violent like this....BOMB THREAT!" The bots quickly came to action. A tranquilizer dart stuck into her rear, and it wouldn't be five seconds before she was down. She had to be stopped before she killed herself and burnt up all the atmosphere in the vessel.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 pm
( you stuck a need in my a** lol scream )

She fell unconscious dreaming of him.

( lol ok,
This is why she was in the field she ran away when she burnt the house down. Jonathan was hovering above her . they were getting into things.. her powers lost control from his heat and she burned him alive...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 pm
( Hey, it's either needle to the butt, or burning to death. Though that description helps my understanding of the situation, my character is not omniscient, and thus needs to find it out on his own. )

The bots had her put in a blast proof chamber so that her rapid combustions would not destroy the ship's interior.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 pm
She awoke dazed and a bit mad that she was still standing...
" She tapped on the glass. Why am I still here why did u stop me justice?" crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm
"If you had continued, we all would have died. I don't know what you did, and I don't want to. What I want to know is that you will not try that again. If you do, my bots will tranquilize you again and put you in this chamber. We will not have you killing yourself." The kliens valued life of their people heavily. Enemies not so much, but their own would be fought for.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 pm
" Fine.. I am sorry now let me out of here... I just wnat him back she whispered."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm
He did not quite understand what was going through her head, but he let her loose to see what she would do.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 pm
She exited the casing and slowly walked over to the chair and sat down.

* I am sorry justice that won't happen again. I don't want to hurt you and the bots*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm
The demons stopped and stepped out of the way, leaving a clear path between Apa and the warlock, the warlock grinned evilly and raised his hands, a bolt of red lightning slicing through the air at Apa's heart, since it wasn't aimed at the camp the bots would not interfere, demons on both sides restricted Apa's movement.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 am
He looked to her. "More importantly, don't hurt yourself... though these bots..." he smiled. "Fetch me an arm" A bot shuffled forward with one of the bolt action pistols. "Are easily repaired and replaced..." He pulled the trigger, shattering the bot's head into bits. "That bot will be back online within the hour, and there's a couple hundred to replace it currently."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff