Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm
" You know very little then prince. I as never working for Malachor leaders. It was the Frost Demons I was obeying. Although according to your father, im no longer a traitor. "

Lesune stood up and looked Trunks straight in the eye. " My mission is to train for the day this planet needs me, and you are the one that will need help if you're not careful. " He then looked into the hall with a hint of disgust. He walked back to Trunks, thinknig about how this was to unfold. He had two warrior sayains cleaning and decorating. It was fowl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Rait said "Yes.. got it Prince Trunks..."

Rait looked back and forth and nodded thinking to himself "Saiyans weren't meant for decorating...more fighting then decorating.."

Rait passed Lesune, seeing the look of disgust on Lesune's face, he could secretly relate to Lesune at the time... There is a lot of training to do before facing Malachor leaders...

Rait said quickly as he walked out the door quietly to Lesune, I can understand where you are getting at.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm
Lesune looked at Rait, as he said the words. He nodded as he started to fly above into the hole in the ceiling." If I am needed, trut that I will be here future king. " He stared at Rait showing his concern with the new kingdom. His eyes meant that he trusted Rait with the kingdom. With what'd he'd seen of the prince's actions, he didn't trust him yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm
Rait nodded, having Lesune's trust and watched Lesune leave "Don't give up just yet.. Lesune.. There might be more in the future, and things might change. Rait watched over the Prince, but also now held the kingdom's fate in his hands if Trunks couldn't handle the job..

He still secretly thought he should be training. But first things went first.. Finding a construction crew... He flew off around the planet looking for suitable saiyans or other creatures who were willing to build the present king's floors. A few hours later, he came back with a group of creatures and saiyans who were willing to help the king.

Perhaps training with you might help sometime as well Lesune.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm
" Perhaps, " he said as he flew off toward the outskirts of the planet. Getting into his pod he headed for Earth. He knew there were a few masters there who could teach him a thing or two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm
Dee's daughter from Vegeta named Violet came barging into the castle out of breath. She ran straight for Rait and for Lesune and said, "You two better listen to what Trunks asks you to do without complaint. This training does more for the saiyan than what you are giving credit. I should know. I just took a trip over to Planet Malachor under a secret order from my mother, the Queen on Death row, and from what I saw there was exactly what Prince Trunks just claimed you to be, Lesune. So you better watch your mouth around him or he will send you back to Malachor or worse, executing you in front of everyone publicly. By the way, my name is Violet and I am King Vegeta and Empress Dee's daughter. I may not be in line for the throne, but that hardly matters. Its the idea of being a saiyan that truly counts."

(I am going to play as this character for Vegetasai while my original one is on death row.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm
Trunks raced after Violet. He smiled when she was giving him praise and then stopped the two from escaping. "Oh ho, you two aren't getting away that easily. For insulting me, you two have just earned yourselves clean up duty. So get mopping up my father's old room. I am sure that he never cleaned it."

Looking to his Namekian friend, he asked, "Say Violin, would you do me a small favor? Could you make sure that Lesune and Rait get their tasks I had set them out to do get finished? I don't want a punishment I set out for these two to slip through my fingers. In the meantime, I am going to go check on some of the other rooms in the palace."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Spinage walks in with his formal Saiyan armor, His cape slowly wave with the movement of how he walked and the shoulder guards shines in the light of the room. Spinage bows ad says:"Hello my brothers and sisters. My name is Spinage, sorry that i was not meeting you right after i landed here i was tired of the searchs of your where abouts"

(if i may post here)  

Destroyer Angel Noxios

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm
Violet heard the footsteps of a warrior entering the palace. She turned and saw Spinage. Dashing over to him, she said, "Welcome back, Spine. Man, it took you forever to get back from your mission. Then again, your ship was pretty banged up on that landing on Planet Malachor wasn't it?"

(Of course, you may.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Spinage smiles and bows in front of Violet "I guess you are a queen or a princess, So do you have any orders for me?"

Destroyer Angel Noxios

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm
Violet giggled. She said, "Well, I haven't ascended to Queen yet. My older brother Trunks is the new King. As for orders...hmm...well, we do need to have a construction crew to create top notch housing for all of the common saiyans. I hear that someone has been doing some breeding lately and that some of our old saiyans that had been destroyed by Frieza are soon going to return to Vegetasai. We also need to create an elite wing right here in the castle. So, um...speak with my brother about which one takes priority. He'll know more than me."

The young princess blinked. It was obvious then that she wore purple make up, either that or she was in a constant Super saiyan 4 state. On exception of a purple brazier covering her gigantic monkey tits, Violet often went topless. She wasn't afraid to be sensual when it came to these saiyan men. After all, she did like to tease them in hopes that she can be the next top saiyan breeder instead of her half-brother William.

Rumor had it that Empress Dee who was on death row soon to pass away, was not always loyal to Prince Vegeta or to Terry. The spirits talked of several males of various races referred to as Dee's Kings. Violet had yet to confirm these rumors, which gave her an idea.

She said, "Oh Spinage, after you see my brother, find out if the rumors about Empress Dee aka my mom are true. There are rumors going about that she hasn't always been faithful to King Vegeta Junior. One rumor confirmed is that our old King wasn't entirely straight. Terry Bogard has died along with him and I already know of their son Kogaku. Kogaku is half saiyan and half animagus or wolf man. But I want to know what other rumors are true. Like is it true that Android 17 lives here on Planet Vegetasai after earth news reports clearly confirmed that 17 was destroyed by Kakkorot."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm
The front gate of the palace is suddenly busted down and a figure walks inside. She kicks down a couple more sets of doors until she sees another person waiting outside a chamber. 'Hmmm,' the woman thought, 'ornate wall carvings, unique flooring, grand staircases, guard out front, yep King's chamber.' She flew up to the upper level of the room and approached the Saiyan waiting outside.
"I demand to see the King immediately!" she shouted, in slight hopes to scare the girl.  

Vicerene Angelique

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Spinage examen Violet with his eyes and says: "Hm ok then, i will speak with your brother and ask about and orders and about mom.... uh i mean your mom"
When his eyes cross certain places his tail begins to wiggle, until he hears the woman shouting and turns around and lays one hand on Violet shoulder with no idea of doing so. He then waits what Violet will do

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Violet turns to see the female saiyan and replied, "My brother is...uh...I am not sure where he's wandered off to. But is there anything I can do for you?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Vicerene Angelique

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:24 pm
"Your brother?" the woman replied, "hmmm..." she turns away for a second, thinking. "So my nephew has become the King? That's unsettling." She replied turning around."And you must be my niece. Tell me where is your father?"  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff