Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm
"Very it seems" he nodded  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:36 pm
"....there not weapons mate!!!' he said a little irritated "i named them after 2 of my closet squad mates they died on my last mission." he continued a little bit saddened by the memory "if you have a problem with it then take it up with Felicia" he said pulling out the P90 and pointing it at Seraph.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 pm
"Whoa I was just going to say that its a nice thing you did naming them" he made quick cover so he wouldn't get shot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:05 pm
She gave the guy with the named gun a sharp look.
" yes that is nice and put Felicia away please?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Zain shook his head helplessly, staying quiet, if this team couldn't get over their differences they would die, that simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 am
Sam lowered the P90 then put it back in the holster for it on his leg. then he took a step forward until he was right next to Seraph and whispered "that's strike 2 boy one more and you might find your self on the opposite end of my gun when it fires." then he turnrd around and started to walk towards the armory.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 am
" Sheesh." She walked over to Seraph and sat next to him. " Yea well that's one furr I will be staying the hell away from...-_-"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Zain rolled his neck and looked at Sophi and Seraph, "Respect is important in the village, it must be earned, and taken care of, if you don't respect people they won't respect you, petty infighting and insults are not tolerated. In a nutshell just watch what you say."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm
She folded her ears down sorry,
" It's just if he is that jumpy I don't want to say wrong thing and have him mad."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm
Seraph sighed "I have never seen someone like him before, not as well, assy like that anyway.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm
" Well we'll just respect him an give him his distance till he takes a liking to us," she smiled at Seraph.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Sam made it to the armory "hey jack whats shaken" he greeted the fur at the door. "nothing much heard the little skirmish at the gate how many did you kill?" replied jack

"ya well....had some new people help out...." Sam replied shaking his head.

"so not much this time then??" said jack

".....3 only 3" replied Sam

"hey that's still pretty good.... so you need 3 rounds then???" jack asked

"better make it 3 clips" replied Sam

"3 CLIPS!!!!" jack said in shock.

"ya 3 clips and 2 for Felicia here" replied Sam "hey jack do you remember when we first met??" Sam asked

"what brings this up???" Jack replied as he grabbed the ammo for Sam and put it on the table

"never mind" Sam said grabbing the clips then he turned around and started to head back to the group  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Zain shrugged, "Once you get accepted into the village you'll be like family, then people will show you the same respect you give them."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm
"Got it dude" he saluted and put his stuff in his backpack "So, what kindof supplies have you been needing here, I have some stuff I stole from these guys I saw a while ago..the buttholes tried to kill me,probaly drunkerds"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 am
" O hmmm what do you have Seraph?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items