Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
How to become a Guild Mod Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woshixiong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm
seriously mod or not. its still a guild.. and being in it its for fun. no point stating about exp cause at the end of the day its pointless =D not all guild are the same.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm
woshixiong
seriously mod or not. its still a guild.. and being in it its for fun. no point stating about exp cause at the end of the day its pointless =D not all guild are the same.. biggrin

haha. hooray! ;D  

Little Almond

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:21 am
Ghost of Ryuu2
Crystalline Seraphim
Animus toadstool
It aint easy being a guild mod, to be one you need to be experince in other guilds as well.

"Destiny is but a call..."
"Like a shard of memory..."

*laughs because I am a moderator in several guilds, including Naruto: Revolution of the Ninja, Awakening of Dreams, Ben 10: Omnitrix Unleashed, Ben 10: Omnitrix Universe (actually a VC in that guild), and Kingdom Hearts: Requiem of Keyblades* See.... I have experience...

"I am forgotten and..."
" I am swept away by fate"
User ImageUser Image
User Image

o.O Nice one dude.

User Image
User Image

Yes.... ninja *chibi tackles Ryuu2 while dressed like Tsukasa from .hack//sign* KAWAII ATTACK!!

"I am forgotten and..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

*dodges Seraphim's attack and then poses like Inui of Prince of Tennis* Probability of that occurring is...90%.

User Image
User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am
i'm close to crystalline for experience. i've been a moderator in four guilds, one of which i'm still crew and one of which is my own. unfortunately, the other two guilds i moderated had in-fighting among the crew. i left one because i didn't want any part of it and i got unjustly banned from the other because the captain's skewed view on reality told her that i was causing drama in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm
crying So unfair, why wasn't this an option back when I met all these requirements... crying  

Gravys

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Ghost of Ryuu2
User ImageUser Image
User Image

*dodges Seraphim's attack and then poses like Inui of Prince of Tennis* Probability of that occurring is...90%.

User Image
User Image

*alters the probability to 0%* KAWAII ATTACK ENCORE!! *chibi tackles Ryuu while dressed as Tsukasa from .hack//sign again*

"I am forgotten and..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm
u ppl... r so weird. rolleyes  

Little Almond

Gravys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 pm
counter attack initiated
prepare for peanut butter  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 pm
chidorilash
-The 38th Parallel-
Ghost of Ryuu2
-The 38th Parallel-
o-O ... -backs away slowly and dashes out the door-
heart We are all
born for love.

I'll let you go..as long as you promise not to start a fight with lil in the next 5 days. Orayt?

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

b-but... i never start the fights in the first place... lil is the devil, here.

*raises hand*I second 38th's notion.^^
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

crying Why are you guys ALWAYS picking on ME??!?! crying

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;] | ~*~Reflection~*~My Tektek Shop~*~ ;]

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 am
Crystalline Seraphim
Ghost of Ryuu2
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

*alters the probability to 0%* KAWAII ATTACK ENCORE!! *chibi tackles Ryuu while dressed as Tsukasa from .hack//sign again*

"I am forgotten and..."
User Image

User Image

SPELLCASTER BERSERK!!!! *uses Storm Gust+Lord of Vermilion spell combo*And the end result is...Fried Crystalline.
EDIT:After frying Crystalline Ryuu forcefully makes him drink Blue Inui Juice.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

(watches) eek yeah... sweatdrop I'm gonna walk away now

ninja Ninja said: join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Burning_Hopes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:58 pm
well i would love to become a mod
i mean im always on *if not its becuz im either in trouble =P or becuz i have a baseball game becuz they go late*
im always nice to people and im always helping the best i can
im good at coming up with ideas though sometimes i can b braindead *but who isnt*
i never fight with people and i NEVER call people noobs unless i know them and they know im kidding around, though if someone does fight with me i *HONESTLY* never fight back i hate fighting
last but not least *i think/hope* i would never lie unless its personal information that i dont feel like telling other people
though if i was accepted to becoming a mod i would do w/e im needed to to help out
oh and if theres any other questions then just pm me or what not ill always most def reply back  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm
JDBReaper
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

ninja Ninja said: join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User Image

User Image

Oi! Don't you walk away now....*5 seconds later*or I'll make you drink Aozu!!! Trust me,it's not your regular juice. twisted

@Burning_Hopes:hmm...why don't you stick around and maybe chi will notice you. SHe is currently the only one who can promote people. Dymyr isn't around right now.

User Image

Ghost of Ryuu2

Burning_Hopes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 pm
Ghost of Ryuu2
JDBReaper

User Image

User Image

Oi! Don't you walk away now....*5 seconds later*or I'll make you drink Aozu!!! Trust me,it's not your regular juice. twisted

@Burning_Hopes:hmm...why don't you stick around and maybe chi will notice you. SHe is currently the only one who can promote people. Dymyr isn't around right now.

User Image

ok no rush, and if i cant become a mod i wont mind the guild is fun anyways but thank u ^^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff