Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
In The Arena: WE HAVE A DATE!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to try this?
  Yes
  No
View Results

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 pm
Inari Beads Expert Bella
I'm not sure if I'll make it... emo Everyone else might though. xp
me either...i'm outta rank TT  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 pm
if I hadn't used my mule already, I'd go and vote 5s for everyone again......damnit...now all I can do is downvote all the really crappy cosplays/noncosplays in the cosplay arena........just kidding...or am I?  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 am
Same here. I might re-enter once I get a tail so everyone will STFU about the tail. >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 pm
BreathLessX
Same here. I might re-enter once I get a tail so everyone will STFU about the tail. >_<
XDDDDDD why do people care more about the tail than the breasts?  

zawardo

Green Hero

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 pm
People complain about the dumbest things in the arena. ]:< Just because someone doesn't have one item doesn't mean that they're inaccurate.
UIGFDSYFYDFJ D:<

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Za Wardo
BreathLessX
XDDDDDD why do people care more about the tail than the breasts?

....you can change the tail?  

Mubyou

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm
The thing that's killing me is that I haven't gotten ANY complaints about mine, but I still dropped to rank 52....ugh...........unless there's an item update with purple items from now till I enter next....am I going to be stuck never getting in the winner's circle...?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Endranse
The thing that's killing me is that I haven't gotten ANY complaints about mine, but I still dropped to rank 52....ugh...........unless there's an item update with purple items from now till I enter next....am I going to be stuck never getting in the winner's circle...?

Maybe we just need more people to vote. :0 I dunno. I don't know why people would down vote you. Your avi looks exactly like Endrance.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm
I can't re-enter. I don't have the outfit anymore. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
Endranse

Maybe we just need more people to vote. :0 I dunno. I don't know why people would down vote you. Your avi looks exactly like Endrance.

people just don't know him enough to vote high even if it is perfect.......after all, the arena is more a popularity contest than a contest of skills now........*sighs* ********' 60...........

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am
Endranse
XxGrieverxX
Endranse

people just don't know him enough to vote high even if it is perfect.......after all, the arena is more a popularity contest than a contest of skills now........*sighs* ********' 60...........

Yeah, that's true. But I still think you can win! :,D
What did you rank last time you entered?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am
XxGrieverxX
Endranse
XxGrieverxX
Endranse

Yeah, that's true. But I still think you can win! :,D
What did you rank last time you entered?

Well, I made top 100 every time I've entered...but this was my worst score 4.02 about.......my highest was around 4.3......I think that was the week I was in the top 25.......

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am
It'd be a damn thing if a Naruto/Bleach/Another Freaking Soul Eater girl wins. I personally want to see the Utena get in the winners circle. She was so accurate. Or was that last weak.

Tail can't be change. there's like nothing but the Squid tail that is close to Tabby's Hair tail  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm
Id go for the idea if I joined when you guys did this.
Oh Im in this week vote for me :3 Ive got a 4.00 score so far biggrin  

tyjtyrjtyjtyjtyjtrhyth

Ninkitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 pm
meh People were staying atuff about the hair O_O.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff