Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The WAR forum
DieDIe DIE KILL EVERYONE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VOTE WHORE
POUNTANG f** U
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cambione

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 pm
Pulls the Kitana from his sheath. Striking forward and impales from underneath the chin, up through the skull.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 pm
Stabbing my Demonic hand through your back grabbing your spine and breaking it in half..User Image  

Aviohn

Cambione

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 pm
And if that doesn't suit your fancy, I chopped off Michael Jackson's nose to start off with, causing him alot of public and media drama. Then a few years after I snuck a few children into his bed to make it look like he slept with the little boys. Then soon enough he asked to get karate lessons, so I sent in Chuck Norris to pack his bags for him, sending a flying kick to the boys chest making it feel as if he had a heart attack and then unfortunately passed away. But everyone now just thinks it's because of BTS. Meaning boy touching syndrum. But yes, I've killed the "Pop King" you can all praise me now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm
HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!! *takes out a machine gun with infidety bullets* COM'ON BITCHES SHOW ME WHAT s**t YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! *Shoots at random people, throws flash and smoke grenades then throws a nuke to where most of the people are*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! GET IT BITCHES!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Pulls out bazooka and shoots at random people*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow_Toe_Sox_Rulez

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Into the fallout shelter I go. Again!! Getting really tired of the nukes over and over again.

*magic circle appears beneath me*

O holy light protect those on the battlefield, Wide-range Mana Shield!

*secondary defense* Thine Strife is blocked by this he gate of Chronos as it stops those who dare defy me, Dimensional Shield!!

*final defense* The time has come for the ultimate defense to reappear in this world, Chajiru Saifodon!!

*Sits in the safety of the fallout shelter with extra defense. Sipping a cup of tea*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 pm
flys a B-52 bomber and bombs the hell out of every one!!!  

Mechhalo98

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm
I'm still safe~! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Derrai
A little late for that...don't you think? Oh well, you get a prize for having bad reaction time!

A Deadly Cobra-Filled Pit! With One-Way Glass...

When you go in...the other way out is solid!

*Crowd Cheers!*

*3 burly men pick Assassin up and throw him into the pit*

Who will win?

i-Ghett0

retartedkid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am
sits on the rock i dont know just getting gold  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 am
grab a nuke n kill every 1 i win he eeeheee heee  

rocknrolla5556789

o_0XxAngel_Of_DeathxX0_o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm
xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:15 pm
must... resist... not... pushing... big... red... antimatter bomb trigger  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Berano

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:15 am
W00T!! KILL PPL! -kicks and pushes Barney off a cliff- TAKE THAT U *** PERSON!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 am
Cambione
And if that doesn't suit your fancy, I chopped off Michael Jackson's nose to start off with, causing him alot of public and media drama. Then a few years after I snuck a few children into his bed to make it look like he slept with the little boys. Then soon enough he asked to get karate lessons, so I sent in Chuck Norris to pack his bags for him, sending a flying kick to the boys chest making it feel as if he had a heart attack and then unfortunately passed away. But everyone now just thinks it's because of BTS. Meaning boy touching syndrum. But yes, I've killed the "Pop King" you can all praise me now.
Lmfao. ALL FAKE EXPECT FOR THE PASSED AWAY PART AND CHUCK NORRIS WAS DEAD BEFORE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS LIKE 43.  

Berano

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

II Eti II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 am
-Rips pete's chest cavity open and fills it with hot wax, then starts chomping down on him with rusted axe-  
The WAR forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff