Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 am
Kitty picked up a book from the pile and flipped to the back to see if it had an index, "Well, then, we better start looking for a way to find him, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 am
"Oh thank you!!! I hope we can find him........... I dread to think of what might happen if we don't," Katie says. She is happy to see her friends so willing to help her.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm
[[Referring to the burnt plans]]

"If you have the ashes of them, I know of a spell that will bring them to their original form." Sam says.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm
"Oh yay!!!!" Katie says, and sweeps the ashes into a neat pile with her hand. "Thanks Sam!"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Sam points her wand at the pile of ashes and mutters the spell. The Lessons then came up to her hands. Sam then handed the lessons to Katie. "Better not let Lockheart out again."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm
[wait im confused! did we find lockhart]  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm
{{No. He ran off. We're trying to find him.}} "Thank you!!! I can teach again!!" Katie says happily. "Now let's get to work on finding Lockhart. Do you think we should call St. Mungo's?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:40 pm
"Probably."

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm
It would be best if we did.
*Summer said as she flipped through a book titled "Where and When: Finding the Locations of the Unknown"*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 pm
james enters the forgotten chamber just in time to see all the chaos
um that was a bit crazy
but if you are looking for some one i know of a spell i can cast i need a piece of them or something of theirs
the spell im thinking of will let me see anything and every thing that has ever happened to the item/person
so if u have a peice of lockharts clothing or his hair then i can find the past present and future of his life
its an ancient secret spell that has been passed down in my family for about 300 generations of elves and thats a long time consdiering us elves live for tens of thousands of years

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am
"I'll go talk to Prof. Adonis and see if he can help and get in touch with St. Mungo's," Katie says, and leaves to go to the headmaster's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 am
"Yeah, they deserve to know why their patient dissappeared," sighed Kitty as Katie left. "Do we have anything of Lockhart's for James?" asked Kitty doubtfully.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm

::Once finished with book. Closes it and gets up. Walks back to Chamber and puts he book back on the shelf in its right full place. Then walks over to where everyone else is at!!:: "Hi! Would ya'll like me to help ya'll?!?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm
*Summer looks up from the pages of the book to Kamalia*
Sure. We need to see if Lockhart left anything of his behind so James can use it to get ahold of him.
*She sets the book down, seeing as it was a very interesting book, but of no use to the situation, and began searching where Lockhart had stood for any "leftovers"*

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ok no problem." ::Grabs a book and sits down on one of the cushions on the floor and starts looking through it!::

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff