Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 am
Sophie came into the room wearing her work pants and his shirt.
" Hi."
" I closed shop for they day." She grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 am
He rubbed his forehead and smiled"alrighty"he yawned"what happened last night? I kinda blacked out I think"he rubbed his neck...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 am
" Umm nothing bunny boy," she grinned at him.
She stretched, ow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 am
He got up and yawned walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her"did you sleep good?"he smiled nuzzleing her neck"I feel like I got ran over by an 18-wheeler"he ran his hand through his hair and went into the livingroom...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 am
" I didn't sleep much," she chuckled.
" Nah not an 18 wheeler."
" Hmmm what's for breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:40 am
(( gah! its 4:39 AM here. Ima go lol I'll be up in like.. 8-10 hours lol))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 am
ooc:// alright

Navo yawned and went to the oven"I'd have to say pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon and toast"he smiled and started cooking...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 am
(( OOC; Crap, I fell asleep on my desk again...-__- Ughh...my head hurts...Woah! 11 pgs already? You guys really like to RP. I missed alot...))

Kuro came down the stairs from his room confused. "Woah...when did I get home?" He yawned and looked around the shop. "Sophie? Sophie you home?" He yawned again and noticed a sign on the door that read "Closed for today, will re-open tommorow." He let out a sigh. "I'm going back to bed.." To tired to climb the stairs, he fell asleep on the couch.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 am
Seraph looked up..he was laying in the back room surrounded by flowers and trees "Huh?I guess I passed out..OH NO!" he jusmpd up grabbing an apple from his pocket "What tha hell..apple in my pocket?" he went over to his little friend and took the dagger out from the case, he cute the apple and gave the pieces to the strange plant "I'm sorry" heput the flower up on the counter "Are you ok?" the plant wiggled one of its white tentacles "Ok" he sighed relief, the plant quickly regrain energy and wrapped its four tentacles on his arm "Yah..yah I know"

((There is a story behind the plant idea that is true by the way..
WHOA! so many pages! DX ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 am
Sophie watched him cooking. She sat on the couch and curled up. Her nees to her chest. Very Tired and sore also. She chuckled.

(( haha sorry kuromeruneko yup ^ ^ avid rp er)) (( wow Seraph I think this rp goes fast than the others eek rofl ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 pm
Kuros eyes snapped open. He looked at the clock. He had only been asleep for about 5 minutes,"Ughhh...To hungry to sleep." He got up and opened up the refrigerator doors. There wasn't much to eat. He grabbed a milk jug and drank up the whole thing. "Ahh..." He purred in a satisfied tone. "Now all I need is food." He got out of the shop and walked to the Cafe. There was a sign on the door that read closed. "This is closed too? Geez, what are they doing?" He walked to the plant shop. There was another sign that read closed,"Is everything closed today?"
-Edit- I decided make it so that the plant shop was closed as well. FOR NOW!

(( OOC; Just call me Kuro. My username is too long to type anyways...I just got back from school =^__^= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 pm
Sophi pulled on her jacket and headed outside.
" Hey i'll be back I'm going to go check on the young anthro."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Navo nodded and set the food on the table"be back soon, your food will get cold"he smiled and sat down taking little nibbles of his food...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm
She didn't find him at the house so she left some money and a note inside his room.

Hey,

Going out with Navo today will be back later. Well maybe not ... ^ ^. Anyways You have the day off go exploring or something. And here's some money get some food from the grocery store ( map attached) . Enjoy your day off.

P.S. Sorry for disappearing last night .

She finished and grabbing some extra clothes. Ran back to Navo's
" Hey I'm back," she smiled.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games