Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 pm
Diana Aries
Pixeliciousness
Yeah....I don't watch csi, cause its crap, but I just heard about the episode thanks to that comic...

Why would anyone want to discuss any of the schlock that crapfest puts out?

They had a "furry" episode. I normally would not watch that crap myself, but my parents happen to watch the show and I wanted to make sure I was there to make sure they did not get the wrong impression.

You make it sound like furries never put on some ipecac for some fuzz piling. Sure, you suffer from heat exhaustion and even heat stroke, but that just makes it a spiritual experience like being on crack or something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Ehehe...

Well...Like....lets compare a transexual coming out to her parents. Would the movie you would want them to watch right after coming out be 'to wong foo'?

Of course watching csi, everyone is apparently a terrible idiot. I liked the one murder where the guy died because the chick he was suffucating, from on top of him, was so fat he couldn't move her off.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Diana Aries
Not the biggest fan of the more gory forms of vore myself. Scat is probably one of the few things I just cannot deal with in any form of fashion.
Lol does anyone like scat? Only time I see it brought up is by all the people who don't like it and don't want to rp it or so on... like there is some huge group of peeps hunting them down specifically for that.

Oddity with scat and furs though would be a good portion of animals regularly roll in or eat feces. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Met a few into scat, even trying to drag me into RPs involving. sweatdrop  

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm
Yeah...being digested doesn't sound fun...I've also seen ones about being turned into sperm and other stuff....

I unnuh...it doesn't seem all that 'jolly'.....do people actually want to rp being poop?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Pixeliciousness
.....do people actually want to rp being poop?

Yes, at least some probably do thanks to Mr. Hankey. This probably isn't sexual though...at least I hope not. gonk  

Garek Maxwell

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm
I'm thinking of the Giant Singing Poo from Conkers right now, and then someone rping that, sliding into a bar, and picking up on sonic the hedgehog..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 pm
o.o Mr.Hankey the Christmas poo... You love him and he loves you... ( I forget how the rest of the song goes..)  

RevlisAkaoniFox

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Nooo, I'ma do it from memory, mind...

Mr hanky the christmas poo, he loves me, I love you
Therefor vicariously he loves you,
I can make a mr hanky too!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 pm
Lol... you watch south park often?  

RevlisAkaoniFox

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 pm
Not since the 90s, I belive.

I remember things well! Its very annoying. If something actually gets remembered I kinda always remember it, which is frustrating, because I have to pause to sort memories for relevency sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 pm
ah... I try to watch it as much as possible, and I have what you'd describe as a "Doodle memory" sometimes =S  

RevlisAkaoniFox

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 pm
The artists started trying to give political messages. I didn't particularly agree with their rhetoric often, nor their delivery. I've heard its become better, mind.

Don't you remember the whole hanky song? He sings about jumping in your mouth and there's part of the refrain where they go on like, 4 lines about trying to get him off.

NO MORE POO. Sorry to any scat fetishits!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Pixeliciousness
I've noticed a sexual theme is common! Even with nonsexual furs...

What draws people to the idea of fur, anyway? I'm willing to bet that a large part of it is the sensual pleasure of fur. If you have ever worn a good fur coat, or even just a coat with fur trim (but real fur, you know, not plastic), you'll know what I mean.

And also if you have a fuzzy pet. It's delightful to the senses just to touch it.

The only real downside to living with a partner that has a thick fur coat, all else being equal, would be the shedding. Well, okay, that and the shampoo bill.  

Shaviv

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 pm
So for you a part of it is the sensation of the fur itself? Are you a very tactile person, or is that just part of where you immerse yourself within the persona?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff