Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Kuro was torn between the two angels standing before him. He took a step toward Yuichi, then toward Lucid.
"I... I can't..." Kuro whispered through trembling lips.
"Then you can never be happy," they said in unison. The two figures started to fade away.
"No... please, no..."

Kuro shot up in the hospital bed, clutching his burning chest.
"Lucid...!!" he gasped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:19 pm
Lucid looked at Kuro with alarm. "What is it? Are you hurting?" He asked Kuro, getting closer to him. "Kuro..." He said his name sadly, not knowing how he could tell Kuro of the diease he had.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:36 pm
"N-no, I'm fine," Kuro said.
He breathed in Lucid's intoxicating scent.
'Oh, why can't I choose?'
"Lucid," he said, his voice rasping slightly, "What have the nurses found out? What's going on?"

((Ughh, shortness...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:46 pm
Pain stabbed through Lucid. Did he really have to tell Kuro? Yes, he had to...But it broke Lucid's heart. Lucid spoke softly, barely above a whisper. "The tests did come back...and, well, you have s-sarc-coidosis." Lucid had a hard time getting the word out. His eyes teared up, as he looked slightly away from Kuro, too upset to see his face.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:12 am
Kuro reached up, placing a hand on Lucid's cheek, turning to look into the adolescent's teary eyes.
"Why do you cry, love?" Kuro said softly, "I'll be fine. You're the strength I need to fight. You're the reason I still try."
He smiled, wiping away the tears the rolled down Lucid's beautiful face.
"No need to worry. I promise I'll recover."
'I just don't know if I can keep that promise...'

((Lol, I stole some of that from a song~))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 am
"You better recover..." Lucid replied, in a soft, sweet, loving voice. He stared into Kuro's eyes, the sparkle of his eyes calming Lucid down. "I love you...please don't leave me." At this last comment, Lucid leaned forward and lightly kissed Kuro on the lips, pulling back to stare in his eyes again.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
"I will," Kuro whispered after the kiss was broken. He wish they could have kissed longer.
'Lucid's lips are as good as medicine...'
"I'm not sure how this will work," Kuro said, "My parents don't know I'm here, and we don't know where they are--" he coughed painfully, "--so, what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:31 am
"Hmm...How about I sweep you off your feet and kidnap you and you come live with me?" Lucid suggested in a thoughtful tone.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:39 am
"A-are you serious?!" Kuro exclaimed, his eyes widening, "Of course! I'd love to!"
He grinned, the pain in his chest ignored.
'Oh this is great...'
Kuro's eyebrows furrowed as he thought of something.
"But... what about my parents? I don't want you paying their debts; I'd keep doing that. But where can I find a job?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:42 am
"So your parents treat you like s**t and you want to help them? Honestly, I think you should just make them get jobs. Kuro, you deserve to relax, you should n't have to worry about your parents all the time." Lucid smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Kuro. "But if you really want to still continue supporting them, then I can give you a high paying job."  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 am
"Thanks," Kuro said, burying his face in Lucid's chest, "I know they're not the best parents, but they're my parents nonetheless. I want to help them."
'But you're right, Lucid. I shouldn't care.'
Kuro smiled, sighing.
'You know I can't help it, Lucid. Caring is my weakness.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 am
"Alright then. For now, just try and get better so you can leave this hospital." Lucid said, tighening his hug around Kuro.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm
"Okay," Kuro smiled.
"Excuse me, Yukihana-san?" it was Torikawa again, "We need to take an x-ray now. I'm afraid your friend cannot acompany you."
Kuro nodded. "I figured as much. Lucid?" he looked to his lover.

((OMG SHORTNESSSSSS))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 pm
((Lol. Sorry I haven't been on, I had no computer access.))

"I'll wait here for you." Lucid said, smiling to Kuro. "Don't worry, you will be fine." Lucid sat back down in the chair.

((Not as short as mine, sorry.))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Kuro nodded, alowing Torikawa to help him out of bed and into a wheelchair. He felt pathetic, really. Being pushed around in a wheelchair by a nurse, watching the other patients in various stages of illness as he passed. Most were wondering the same thing: Will this night be my last?
At the x-ray room, Kuro was left alone to change into a set of scrubs.
"For sanitation purposes," Torikawa had said.
Kuro undressed, pausing a moment before redressing, trying to recall the feeling of Lucid's caress, his lips, his fingers. His skin pickled as the ghost of a touch ran its was way up his spine.
'Oh, Lucid...'  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces