Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm
((Seraph was accualy thinking of going back in, he doesn't know where yours is))
Seraph sighed "Or, we can settle this stupidity right here?!" he was getting very annoyed by this person "oh..of course!" he ran back into his airlock and got out of his suit, then turned to Linda "Disconnect"

Linda made it so he could hear what the other person was saying, but the other person doesn't know what he was saying

"Ok, Linda, I need you to cut the cables, I will then start a run, which, with my luck will turn into a dog fight..be careful"

Linda nodded "I can handle that master" she took the plasma saw from the wall and got an evil look on her face "I've always wanted to use this"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
Narun murred"Its been done"he said and rubbed her thigh, he looked at her gloves and knew they were weapons"You wouldn't hurt me with those would you"he asked a littler nervous and his hands rubbed her thighs. He kissed along her neck"He said the ship would be ready in a few"  

wolfbanebaxton

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 pm
Hane clicked his tongue. "So you don't want to answer, hmm? I see. Typical of a canid, you overestimate your abilities and wish to fight me. I'll let you know that the Reion was designed purely for battle. Any general purpose starship doesn't stand a chance."

He paused. "I'll give you one last chance. You have five seconds to admit surrender before I make your decision for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 pm
Seramiphia murred her breathing stilling. She pressed a button and her gloves retracted to wide like bracelets on her wrist.
" Noo I wouldn't."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:44 pm
Linda came out the airlock "Master doesn't like pirates" she said as the saw started and she literally cut the disks away from the ship

Seraph heard them come off and the power started back "Good Linda" he said and looked at thegages, he put the card in and the ship came to life  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image
Narun murred and got off her, he held out his hand"come on lets go, we got a ship to catch"he murred and ran a finger down her neck"Maybe we can get to know each other better"he winked at her and kissed her.  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm
She pouted and got to her feet brushing the dirt off from her clothes
" Sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm
"Heh...I was hoping you would do that. I've been itching for a fight! Kara! Raise the EM Field! Varn! Man the Quad-Beam Guns!"

Almost instantly, the Reion darted backwards, so it was facing Seraph's ship. "You can't hope to match my maneuverability..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Linda got in "I'll get on the good gun" she skipped to it and got in, when it powered up a huge a** turret came out of the top of the ship and faced him

Seraph started the skip intoa battle mode "Ok, I am ready, Linda open fire" she shot at tyhe other ship, not accualy aiming for it, Seraph got ready for anything that needed to be done  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image
Narun smiled and held her hand as he led the way to the air field, a cow anthro threw him some keys and he smiled"See we're good to go"he chuckled and led the way to the ship, it wasn't much but it would get them to the city in the skies. He kissed her and got into the ship, turning all power on and setting the ship to auto pilot"There we go"he said and closed the hatch...  

wolfbanebaxton

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Instantly, the Reion darted to the side, not even changing facing. Kara scratched her head. "That wouldn't've hit...are they missing on purpose? Maybe their just bad at aiming?"

Hane laughed. "It's foolish to toy with me...let's use the King Spider Technique!!"

The beam cannons on each of the four wings began to fire rapidly, attempting to surround the enemy with fire, but not actually hitting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Seraph goto out of his seat, the shipnow on Auto-pilot/battle, it would automaticaly dogde for them, he got in one of the smaller turrets and fires, hitting them a little, here and there

Linda smiled "If this thing accualy hit you..it wouldn't end well" she fired andaccedentaly grazed one of there guns  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm
"Hmm. Just sit back and relax I guess." She sat down  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:16 pm
"gawd finaly got that damn thruster back up and running."
Apa got into the pilot seat and started the power up protocall

"now time to go and find sera" he said to him self.
once the MS was fully powerd he started to look around trying to find something that would help him exit the atmospher

"ah there we go" he said heading toward a space shuttle.  

Apachi_Suraki

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces