Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 am
Don't know why your waiting on me. I got nothing important to add. Cas last I checked I'm locked in a cell. *shrug* What would you need me to do before stuff explodes?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 am
Ha! I'm # seven! How'd you know that was my favorite number? ^^  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm
stare People might not want to tread on that extremely thin line... or I may be forced to bring Shane in here. twisted Yagami knows what I mean......

In other news, go check out the new home page and vote in the poll.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm
i dont know what that means... crying  

Puff O Puff

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Holy crap the beginning was long. I read the first 2 pages,some of the 3rd and the summary of the events just now. You guys seriously put alot of stuff to read. So now what?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm
well what i did was read all the posts and then thought of a character  

Puff O Puff

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm
talking to clutch and jade bro, already got my character.
Puff O Puff
well what i did was read all the posts and then thought of a character

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 pm
then yay!!!!! and i dont really care because now i dont have to do anything 8 3nodding  

Puff O Puff

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 am
So, you feel up to date, Tyhier? You think you have a good feel of what's goin on? Good story so far, huh? I still enjoy reading it over again sometimes... If only I actually had time to do that anymore... So, If you feel caught up, just decide where you wanna jump into the story! When you've gotten yourself readied and know (basically) what you're going to do, let me know and I'll post your character.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm
One more post and I'll start to join the party with y'all. That hermit thing is getting old. But first. Super council. What cities are still left? Will anyone update the map? Because after reading Kyo's post I thought Megaopolis was totaled.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm
Technically, I'm in Rapture. The city at the top left of the map. Sorry for not saying that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm
Hmm, I think I'll kill you twisted
User Image
rofl I'm kidding. I'd like to appear like(pardon the pun of character)a shadow, I protect the rebels when needed, but don't really hold an attachment to them, like a rogue.
Clutch 45
So, you feel up to date, Tyhier? You think you have a good feel of what's goin on? Good story so far, huh? I still enjoy reading it over again sometimes... If only I actually had time to do that anymore... So, If you feel caught up, just decide where you wanna jump into the story! When you've gotten yourself readied and know (basically) what you're going to do, let me know and I'll post your character.

tyhier_uchiha

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:33 pm
At this time there is no 'resistance'. Just individuals. The resistance is going to be formed when those individuals team up. No one really has the guts to stand up to them yet, except, obviously, Ronin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm
then I'll be a drifting individual who passes by and sees the destruction. I'll have my own agenda in store, but will also feel the strong need to destroy the evil that destroyed these people.
Sheraedan
At this time there is no 'resistance'. Just individuals. The resistance is going to be formed when those individuals team up. No one really has the guts to stand up to them yet, except, obviously, Ronin.

tyhier_uchiha

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 am
There is no 'passing through' the area that this guy controls. He controls everything. Many years of planning leads to total victory in fifteen months.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games