Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Seraph, already having his reapier drawn turned, as did Nera due to the noise that he made "Hello" Seraph said "Who may i ask you are?" he stood infront of Nera in a protective way..in truth, he accualy kinda liked this girl  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:00 pm
The figure didn't answer, instead letting out a menacing hiss. Nera gasped as the creature entered the light. It vaguely resembled a fox anthro, but it was hard to tell due to the serpentine traits. Most of its fur was gone, leaving behind only small patches, where the rest of the skin was covered in tannish-green scales. Its legs were short and stunted, and its tail was long and thick. It wielded a simple longsword and a long, wooden shield. It's hungry eyes reflected little intelligence. "W-what is that!?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm
"A good kill" Seraph replied smiling "Stay back I want my fun" his sword glowed almost as a few auguments in it took effect, the fire and silver ones, he raised the rapier "I dont know who you are, but, you want a fight" he quickly slashed and, the seathed edges of the blade started slicing through the flh ripping and tearing more then slicing  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm
The mere touch of the sword seemed to cause the creature pain, and it recoiled. "I'll help too!" Nera cried, readying her bow. The creature backed away from Seraph slightly, then began swinging its sword wildly.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Seraph smiled "foolish tactics" he ignored Nera for now and stabbed at his arm  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 pm
The thing blocked with its shield, which caught fire and was quickly thrown to the ground.

"Neraaaaaa FLASH!!" Suddenly, Nera let loose an arrow, which missed the creature completely and almost hit Seraph instead. "H-huh!? I missed!?"

The creature attempted to take advantage of this, and lunged at Seraph, trying to bite him.

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Seraph atempted to block with his free arm, but was bitten "OUCH!" he yeleld angrily slashign the things arm off, then its ear, finaly getting its head off ":HA!" he yelled happily ripping the head off of him  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm
The creature, now headless, fell to the ground, dead. Nera quickly ran over to investigate. "What...what WAS that thing?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Serph looked up at her "I dunno, but can you get me the bandages and a bright blue potion?" he asked, she ran over and got them for him, he wrapped his arm "Thank you, anyway, I believe we should keep going" the potion was a poison killed/ healer just in case, as they walked Seraph looked at Nera every once in a while, somewhere in his mind he had fallen for her  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 pm
Nera seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him. "That...thing...it really worries me...it looked...incomplete, like it used to be one thing, and was in the process of becoming something else...y'know what I mean?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm
"yah..I have a feeling, the potion, it was a poisonkiller, I have a feeling that thing..was mutating due to a poison or something" Seraph considered this "It makes sence"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm
"Yeah...I hope it was a poison...that would definately explain why there've been so many snakes around here lately..." She suddenly changed the subject. "Hey...what are your thoughts on crossbreeds?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm
"Crossbreeds?" he asked "well, they are..interesting, accualy, I like the idea to tell the truth, adds to the diversity"

(I got to go, I may be back on later tonight at like 11 or twelve, its 9 right now))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Nera smiled at this. "Yeah, I think so too."

Soon enough, they came across the stairs to the third floor. Not too long after decending, they came across an anthro-lion laying on the ground. There were about seven arrows stuck in his body, and he appeared quite dead. There were also several arrows on the ground near him. He was holding a spear of some sort, and his pack was bulging considerably.

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 am
Seraph looked at the poor fellow with some sickness "Ugh..I think I'm gonna be sick" he said almost jokingly "Let..uh..contune, be carefulm those arn't his arrows" Seraph stood near her protectivly, trying to just act like her was stayin next to her so they both dont get killed from arrows  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff